Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Assault (that I know of) Committed by the Tolerant and Loving Anti-Trumpers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

    Actually, a good number of those groups are officially listed by the FBI, law enforcement, and government as "Domestic Terrorist" groups and are tracked and even infiltrated by informants because of their activities. It isn't because they're Socialists or Communists nearly as much as because they're violent and destructive.

    I find that a healthy thing to do. I've met members of ALF, and Earth First!, along with some of the anarchist types in my former employment. They sound and act like nice sane people until you start reading the literature they get or start discussing their particular political viewpoint. Then they go full bore insane, dangerous nut job.

    An ALF guy who had burned down a large horsemeat packing plant told me flat out he'd do it again, and would do it to other plants that produce meat products in a minute. He was officially designated a domestic terrorist too.



    There's his picture...

    Hackernol and Hispanagatos do that now... Collect and disseminate to other Leftist groups information on people and their targets.

    Indivisible trolls Facebook for data.

    As a whole, the Leftists in those groups listed outnumber the whackjobs on the far Right by as much as 10 to 1 or more.
    The FBI gets directions from the DOJ and judges (like in FISA cases) for such monitoring and infiltrations. I assume you do not try to argue that you are okay with monitoring the private life of people, you think they are extremists, right?


    And you did not answer my question: Do you find it healthy that anybody who thinks that I espouse socialist ideas (and I do not deny that) should gather any information he can collect about me and send it to some database hosted by the administrators in Exorcist's link. I have heard in this forum a certain member with anti-gay political views who has expressed his ha who admitted in his publicly available post that a friend of his wife committed a felony by tainting with laxatives the frosting of cakes sold to gay customers. And such action is a felony in his state. And the poster not only revealed such information, but even laughed about it. I did react when I saw this message and made sure that it did not pass unnoticed by the forum members here. Now, should I send to a leftist extremist site any public information I have about this poster so that someone can monitor him? Or should I try to collect more publicly available information about him and send such information to ACLU or any organization which protects gay rights?
    If Exorcist or you or any other tough guy here wants to play these games, I can accept the challenge.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by pamak View Post

      The FBI gets directions from the DOJ and judges (like in FISA cases) for such monitoring and infiltrations. I assume you do not try to argue that you are okay with monitoring the private life of people, you think they are extremists, right?


      .

      Um, judges do not and cannot give "directions" regarding investigations. That is the job of the entity seeking issuance of the warrant. (i.e. law enforcement)
      The judge merely grants, modifies of denies the requested warrant.
      Once issued, the judge will will have no further involvement with the warrant until it is returned for an inventory of the items obtained pursuant to the warrant, be they physical items or recordings.


      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

      Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Salinator View Post

        I don't agree with the guy, but where is the actual assault other then some unkind words.
        He threw the kid's drink on him. Assault by Contact.

        Since it was in the commission of another crime (theft of the hat) it can bounce it all the way to felony.

        Since 16 is still a juvenile, everything gets elevated.

        Really, really stupid action to take. If he had just told the kid his opinion he would have avoided all of this.

        He's lucky it was a juvenile; in Texas that sort of behavior can get you shot.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post


          Um, judges do not and cannot give "directions" regarding investigations. That is the job of the entity seeking issuance of the warrant. (i.e. law enforcement)
          The judge merely grants, modifies of denies the requested warrant.
          Once issued, the judge will will have no further involvement with the warrant until it is returned for an inventory of the items obtained pursuant to the warrant, be they physical items or recordings.


          He doesn't want to get served......Again

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

            He threw the kid's drink on him. Assault by Contact.

            Since it was in the commission of another crime (theft of the hat) it can bounce it all the way to felony.

            Since 16 is still a juvenile, everything gets elevated.

            Really, really stupid action to take. If he had just told the kid his opinion he would have avoided all of this.

            He's lucky it was a juvenile; in Texas that sort of behavior can get you shot.
            You misread my post. TKJ was equating his example to my post regarding the anti-Trumper in Florida that punched a guy for a flying a pro-Trump flag on his own property during Fourth of July.

            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

            Prayers.

            BoRG

            http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

            Comment


            • #51
              He knows, this is just his opportunity to remind everyone of his block list.

              I'm not saying those two events are equal, I'm saying you can't imply that the right is a haven for tolerance while the left isn't.

              That is assumming the accusations are even true.

              A Florida police officer who took to social media on Wednesday to accuse a Burger King employee of sprinkling dirt in his sandwich is reportedly walking back his accusations.
              http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/20...is-burger.html

              These trolls are trying to give “Black Panther” a black eye.

              Phony social media users are claiming they’re getting beaten up by African-Americans at screenings of the new superhero film “Black Panther” in an apparent effort to stoke racial violence, the Los Angeles Times reported.
              ​​
              “I was so excited to see #BlackPanther and a young black man at the theater shouted ‘you in the wrong place, cracker!’ And proceeded to bloody my face. It hurts so bad I can’t take it!,” wrote user @RobloxZionist along with a photo of a man’s bloodied face.

              But the image is actually actor Jensen Ackles in makeup while filming the show “Supernatural,” Twitter users pointed out and the LA Times confirmed.
              https://nypost.com/2018/02/19/trolls...er-screenings/

              I don't think people should go around punching others for no reason, but at the same time none of this would be happening if it wasn't for the blatant hatred and racial undertones behind the Trump campaign. No one ever said that liberals were tolerant of hate or racism, they're not. At all.

              That being said, what exactly is Trump doing to bring the country together? Half of the country thinks we're on the brink of a civil war, so what action has he taken to calm matters down?
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

              The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by pamak View Post
                And you did not answer my question: Do you find it healthy that anybody who thinks that I espouse socialist ideas (and I do not deny that) should gather any information he can collect about me....
                I'll answer that with an unequivocal NO.

                Now, of course you will continue with your obsessive compulsion centered solely and entirely on a couple of words from an article that make you feel as if you are some kind of Hero, but the fact is that monitoring all Socialists is impractical and totally heedless.
                Socialism is the one and only core principle that the Democrat Party has remaining to it.

                And BTW, the point is the organization, such as -


                Moveon.org
                SPLC
                Autonomous Action Against Prisons
                Hackernol
                Hispagatos
                Solidarity
                Women's Liberation Front
                MeCha
                La Raza
                La Raza Unida Party
                Worker's World Party
                Color of Change
                Indivisible
                Organizing for Action
                The Base
                NYC Anarchist Action
                It's Going Down
                Submedia
                Traditionalist Worker's Party
                Greenpeace
                Antifa
                Brown Berets
                ALF
                ELF
                Earth First!
                Deep Green Resistance
                CAIR
                "Occupy" movement
                FALN
                Animal Defense League
                PETA
                Rukus Society
                Recreate 68
                NYC Anarkoart Lab
                NYC Anarchist Black Cross
                Weather Underground
                Not Your Soldier
                Crimethinc
                Black Liberation Army
                BLM
                BAMN
                New Wave Army
                Ultraviolet
                Zapatista Liberation Army
                Pittsburg Autonomous Student Network
                Nightshade
                SDS
                Uncontrollables
                Industrial Workers of the World
                And since your reply was-

                What are these?
                Then we can assume you know nothing about any of those organizations at all.
                Anything you come up with later will be assumed to be the result of recently directed google searches.

                But, if you want to talk about individuals, didn't you just threaten me, in a typically sideways manner, with a hacker that could expose me and destroy me?
                Hint; don't bother, there is no money in it. I have never paid a bill or bought anything online. I don't even use it to check my bank balance.
                "Why is the Rum gone?"

                -Captain Jack

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Salinator View Post

                  You misread my post. TKJ was equating his example to my post regarding the anti-Trumper in Florida that punched a guy for a flying a pro-Trump flag on his own property during Fourth of July.
                  Ah. My bad.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

                    I'll answer that with an unequivocal NO.

                    Now, of course you will continue with your obsessive compulsion centered solely and entirely on a couple of words from an article that make you feel as if you are some kind of Hero, but the fact is that monitoring all Socialists is impractical and totally heedless.
                    Socialism is the one and only core principle that the Democrat Party has remaining to it.

                    And BTW, the point is the organization, such as -




                    And since your reply was-



                    Then we can assume you know nothing about any of those organizations at all.
                    Anything you come up with later will be assumed to be the result of recently directed google searches.

                    But, if you want to talk about individuals, didn't you just threaten me, in a typically sideways manner, with a hacker that could expose me and destroy me?
                    Hint; don't bother, there is no money in it. I have never paid a bill or bought anything online. I don't even use it to check my bank balance. ;
                    )
                    Direct me to that precise wording of the veiled threat.

                    BW

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

                      I'll answer that with an unequivocal NO.

                      Now, of course you will continue with your obsessive compulsion centered solely and entirely on a couple of words from an article that make you feel as if you are some kind of Hero, but the fact is that monitoring all Socialists is impractical and totally heedless.
                      Socialism is the one and only core principle that the Democrat Party has remaining to it.

                      And BTW, the point is the organization, such as -




                      And since your reply was-



                      Then we can assume you know nothing about any of those organizations at all.
                      Anything you come up with later will be assumed to be the result of recently directed google searches.

                      But, if you want to talk about individuals, didn't you just threaten me, in a typically sideways manner, with a hacker that could expose me and destroy me?
                      Hint; don't bother, there is no money in it. I have never paid a bill or bought anything online. I don't even use it to check my bank balance.
                      So you answer "No" because it is impractical to monitor all socialists, not because there is something wrong with it!


                      As for your claim that I threatened you in any way, I will wait also for the direct link of that post...
                      Last edited by pamak; 07 Jul 18, 23:21.
                      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post

                        Direct me to that precise wording of the veiled threat.

                        BW
                        I will wait with you to see that post, but if he does not bring it then I want to see your reaction about such libel...
                        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

                          ...

                          Then we can assume you know nothing about any of those organizations at all.
                          Anything you come up with later will be assumed to be the result of recently directed google searches.

                          ...
                          Your assumption is wrong (as usual) at least for some of the organization in your list I know a few things. I think we can assume that you cannot detect sarcasm...



                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by pamak View Post

                            Your assumption is wrong (as usual) at least for some of the organization in your list I know a few things. I think we can assume that you cannot detect sarcasm...
                            It's my list. I should clean it up a bit as many of those organizations are inner-related.

                            The important thing I want taken away from that list however, is that hate groups on the Left are numerous, dangerous, and violent. That the SPLC, known for their "hate map" is further discredited by not including these Leftist hate groups, and more that exist on their map. But, then again, they'd overwhelm the ones on the far Right in number, size, and threat.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

                              ....

                              Finally, since I noticed that you tried to avoid addressing my last point since some of your buddies started feeling uncomfortable, I will repeat it in somewhat modified way.

                              Had I been a member who posted at some point that one of my family friends has committed a felony against some Trump supporters by tainting with laxatives the food of customers who wear MAGA hats, (and laughed about it), would you have considered it okay to add me to the list of those socialists who must be monitored? I mean a felony is a felony. Throwing coke to someone's face is no more serious that throwing laxatives in the frosting of his cake, at least in states when tainting food is treated as a felony.

                              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                                It's my list. I should clean it up a bit as many of those organizations are inner-related.

                                The important thing I want taken away from that list however, is that hate groups on the Left are numerous, dangerous, and violent. That the SPLC, known for their "hate map" is further discredited by not including these Leftist hate groups, and more that exist on their map. But, then again, they'd overwhelm the ones on the far Right in number, size, and threat.
                                Does the SPLC monitor INDIVIDUALS from such organizations? I have no problem if someone monitors the content of certain left or right sites. But when one goes to the next level and starts monitoring individuals who visit and make comments on those sites, then we have a different game.

                                So, the question I asked Exorcist is directed to you too. Say, you visit a BLM site, and you see a poster laughing about the fact that one of his family friends committed a felony by adding laxatives to the frosting of donuts served to police officers in the donut shop he works. Is it okay to report such post to right wing organizations to start tracking specific public information about this individual?
                                Last edited by pamak; 07 Jul 18, 23:14.
                                My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X