Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest Assault (that I know of) Committed by the Tolerant and Loving Anti-Trumpers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Assault (that I know of) Committed by the Tolerant and Loving Anti-Trumpers

Hunter Richard, a 16-year-old teenager from Texas, says he was attacked at a Whataburger restaurant because he was wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat.

The man in the video is allegedly named Kino Ahuitzotl Jimenez. A now deleted page said Kino Jimenez was affiliated with the Texas Green Party. However, the party has now kicked him out as a result, an official told Heavy. “Police said a suspect is in custody, but the victim, Hunter, will need to meet with them to positively identify the person,” News4 San Antonio reported.
    https://heavy.com/news/2018/07/teen-...unter-richard/

Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Whish it would happen to me but it won't ,these cowards only pick on Women and Kids.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

No. Watch the protests, it's typically adult male Trump supporters being beat up.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Typical leftist 'hero'. Lots of tough talk, careful choice of victim.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          No. Watch the protests, it's typically adult male Trump supporters being beat up.
          So no condemnation of this big bad ass that assaulted a dorky kid when there is no-one around to give your fool a beat down.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            watch what protest? I was talking about this adult male, just try it!
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
              Whish it would happen to me but it won't ,these cowards only pick on Women and Kids.
              The mobs that make up those riots are cowards. Remember the Rodney King looting sprees disguised as protests? It was great to hear about the Korean Grocers that held them off with a couple of shots in the air.
              In mid-June of last year, left-wing activist James Hodgkinson shot and wounded four Congressmen at baseball practice, including House majority whip Scalise who was in imminent risk of death. Aside from the cable news networks who said they "brought it on themselves," there was condemnation on all sides.

In the year that's passed, the sentiment and inclination of Hodgkinson has been reconsidered and tacitly embraced by the Left. They've adopted the Antifa idea that opposing Progressives equals White Supremacist Nazi Racism and, to quote them, "it's okay to punch a Nazi".

Having seen the ongoing assaults on prominent Republicans in public places and at their homes, directly and specifically encouraged by the Democratic Party leadership, who believes they would condemn Hodgkinson-like assassinations today? Once loosed, such violence would expand beyond the ability of law enforcement to contain it.

Arm yourselves, avoid crowds, stay watchful.
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                Trump supporters use cars to run over people.
                Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

So no condemnation of this big bad ass that assaulted a dorky kid when there is no-one around to give your fool a beat down.
                  What, do we have to condemn what should already be an condemnation every time you want to make a world view point?

I'll make you a deal. You condemn Trump every time he praises racists or encourages violence I'll make it a point to write out a condemnation every time you want to affirm your world view.
                  Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

He's a hero to the left. He actually confronted a Trump supporter and won.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

What, do we have to condemn what should already be an condemnation every time you want to make a world view point?

I'll make you a deal. You condemn Trump every time he praises racists or encourages violence I'll make it a point to write out a condemnation every time you want to affirm your world view.
                      Why? You are one that complain and focus about racism and lack of tolerance whenever possible. You are one of those guys that condemn everything Trump. I don't promote anything Trump, just point out the hypocrisy of those that claim to the on the side of side of tolerance and acceptance.

You clearly think that Trump's is not accepting nor tolerant. Yet you support the very intolerance from you complain about when it is from the anti-Trump side.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

You clearly think that Trump's is not accepting nor tolerant. Yet you support the very intolerance from you complain about when it is from the anti-Trump side.
                        It should be no surprise that they are like that. We are dealing with full-bore fanatics here that can't even cogitate the Walk Away movement.
                        And without Charloteesville they have nothing, literally nothing, and event that was set up by proven fake Right Wingers in the first place on threads right here that they also ignored.

and it gets worse;
                        RED HEN, CIVILITY, EXTREMISM ANDVIOLENCE

Some conservative commentators are saying that the left hasn't thought this through. Sure they have. The grad student working on some bottom rung of the D.C. career ladder before getting bombed and joining some anarchist protest may not have thought it out, but the guys and girls pushing the buttons have.

What they want is to wreck America, go full Weimar, move to street violence, and then, by persuasion or force, impose their own system to deal with the emergency. What better way to trash most of the forms of government, the Constitution, checks and balances, than by burning everything down.
                        https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...iel-greenfield
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Why? You are one that complain and focus about racism and lack of tolerance whenever possible. You are one of those guys that condemn everything Trump. I don't promote anything Trump, just point out the hypocrisy of those that claim to the on the side of side of tolerance and acceptance.

Are you surprised? Of course leftists here double down on their intolerance. It's ok to attack a kid....he's a Trump supporter.
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Trump supporters use cars to run over people.
                            Driver who plowed through crowd in Virginia charged with second degree murder

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

It should be no surprise that they are like that. We are dealing with full-bore fanatics here that can't even cogitate the Walk Away movement.
                              And without Charloteesville they have nothing, literally nothing, and event that was set up by proven fake Right Wingers in the first place on threads right here that they also ignored.

and it gets worse;
                              RED HEN, CIVILITY, EXTREMISM ANDVIOLENCE

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2...iel-greenfield
                              TOTALLY MaD

From early on in his campaign Trump called for violence against those protesting him and the dim witted followed him. It's call Karma
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X