Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Traded U.S. Passports For Nuclear Deal With Iran

http://www.oann.com/watch-obama-trad...eal-with-iran/
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Ok? Passports or WW3, I'll take passports.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Fox News once again manipulates Trump:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factc...cid=spartandhp
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Damn.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          As if you could fight.
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

This confirms that Obama is a **** bird.
            My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Is there a way to find out who received passports and have them revoked?

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                Is there a way to find out who received passports and have them revoked?
                A good question. How many of those passports went to people who engaged in intelligence work for Iran or other groups?
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Muslim immigration or Muslims becoming American citizens is not a loss of liberty. I don't see diversity as a bad thing.
                    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

I'll take the one-sided nuking of Iran.

Comment

BS meter on orange....

Such deal must have left a paper trail in the State Department and whatever agency is responsible for issuing the passports. And I have not seen any corroboration from such sources . Plus, I find no reason not to have up until now such confirmation by the current administration even though Trump would have welcomed an additional reason he could use to justify his decision to withdraw from the Iranian agreement. Notice that since the story is fresh, and I have not read much about it, I cannot have my BS meter on red yet.
                        Last edited by pamak; 04 Jul 18, 04:03.
                        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

I tried to see who was the source of the claim. Apparently, it came from an Iranian News agency which quoted an Iranian political enemy of the Iranian president Rouhani

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a61a47f89a39

The sourcing for this claim was remarkable. Fox News cited an article from the Iranian semi-official news agency Fars News, which quoted Hojjat al-Islam Mojtaba Zolnour, an Iranian MP who oversees a national security committee...

It was a shot at Rouhani more than anything. Zolnour, an arch-conservative, was trying to score political points by undermining the president. As a wise man once said, “All politics is local.” Usually this sort of petty mudslinging for domestic purposes is ignored outside Iran.
                          and

To illustrate Fars’s credibility as a news source, it once cited the satirical website the Onion, which ran a story about survey results that showed most “rural white Americans,” if given the choice, would rather vote for Iran’s former president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, than Barack Obama in the 2012 U.S. presidential election.
                          The content of the above quote is included @ wiki (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fars_News_Agency) which includes additional notable stories from that source such as, "In January 2014, Fars posted a series of articles that suggested U.S. security policy was being driven by an "alien/extraterrestrial intelligence agenda"

Meanwhile from other sources

http://money.cnn.com/2018/07/03/medi...eal/index.html

...Jeff Prescott, the former senior director on Obama's National Security Council, called Trump's allegation "absurd and entirely false."

Prescott shared with CNN immigration data from the Department of Homeland Security which showed that the number of Iranians naturalized in the United States over the course of the Obama and Bush administrations was relatively consistent...

It is obvious that unless one can provide information from American agencies, including information which shows an increase of quotas for Iranian passports, there is nothing credible in this story. But it is a good replacement for the Awan conspiracy theory which ended up with a big puff (see other thread).

BS meter borders the red. I will wait for a few days for more information before I can definitely call BS...
                          Last edited by pamak; 04 Jul 18, 04:48.
                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I'll take the one-sided nuking of Iran.
                            Foolish but not surprising. You open Pandora's Box and you don't know what comes out.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Foolish but not surprising. You open Pandora's Box and you don't know what comes out.
                              If nuclear weapons are resorted to, all have already lost.
                              We are not now that strength which in old days
                              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X