Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mueller and the NRA

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mueller and the NRA

    Now this is an interesting development...

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Now this is an interesting development...

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    And this belongs in Napoleonic Era because .... ???
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

      And this belongs in Napoleonic Era because .... ???
      It's Bulls-it, that's why!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

        And this belongs in Napoleonic Era because .... ???
        Hoping that the mods don't notice it and move it to the Mega-Thread of TDS?
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

          It's Bulls-it, that's why!
          River cruising again or still.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

          Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

          you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

            Hoping that the mods don't notice it and move it to the Mega-Thread of TDS?
            Trump's Delusional Supporters have their own thread? Well it's about time.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

            Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

            you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

            Comment


            • #7
              I posted it incorrectly-my error. Hopefully, the mods will fix my error.
              Last edited by Massena; 10 Jul 18, 11:39.
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

                Hoping that the mods don't notice it and move it to the Mega-Thread of TDS?
                Don't automatically assume that others might do something that you would do normally.
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

                  River cruising again or still.
                  Naw, down by my Gate with an AR-15 watching for Russians and Mueller Investigators!
                  Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    POV
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You wouldn't find Russians and 'Mueller investigators' together on anything. The Russians side with Trump. Mueller's investigators side with the US and the Constitution.
                      We are not now that strength which in old days
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Massena View Post
                        You wouldn't find Russians and 'Mueller investigators' together on anything. The Russians side with Trump. Mueller's investigators side with the US and the Constitution.
                        The same Meuller and investigators whose team includes a guy under investigation for acting in violation of agency policy and the laws of the United States? Mark Furman II? Talk about a ready-made alternate theroy, in the unlikely even this goes beyond being a gravy train for bureaucrats.

                        And which has failed to find any proof of the Great Russian Conspiracy in over a year, while the Inspector General's, working with less time and resources, has found proof of the Hillary campaign's dishonesty and unsanctioned interactions?

                        What would Napoleon think of that? (since we're in the sub-forum )

                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

                          Naw, down by my Gate with an AR-15 watching for Russians and Mueller Investigators!
                          It's best to cover all bases.

                          Since the sky is apparently falling.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

                            The same Meuller and investigators whose team includes a guy under investigation for acting in violation of agency policy and the laws of the United States? Mark Furman II? Talk about a ready-made alternate theroy, in the unlikely even this goes beyond being a gravy train for bureaucrats.

                            And which has failed to find any proof of the Great Russian Conspiracy in over a year, while the Inspector General's, working with less time and resources, has found proof of the Hillary campaign's dishonesty and unsanctioned interactions?

                            What would Napoleon think of that? (since we're in the sub-forum )
                            He would think you were in the wrong forum.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                              He would think you were in the wrong forum.
                              I'm not the OP. The mods know about it.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X