More Lies from Obama and his Cronies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Lies from Obama and his Cronies

Stunning revelation buried deep in IG report blows hole in Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting narrative
    A stunning revelation buried deep inside Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report on the FBI’s Hillary Clinton email investigation suggests the controversial June 2016 tarmac meeting between then Attorney General Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton was coordinated.

If true, it blows a hole in the narrative Lynch and Clinton have maintained for two years. Lynch claimed the “social” meeting was spontaneous and the two discussed grandchildren.

The meeting was extremely controversial at the time because it came just days before then FBI Director James Comey announced the FBI would not recommend criminal charges against Clinton for using a private email server while secretary of state. What does Horowitz’s report say?

The report states that the DOJ department of public affairs supervisor traveling with Lynch told internal DOJ investigators that Clinton’s Secret Service detail contacted Lynch’s security detail ahead of time to arrange the meeting.

Clinton’s plane was parked next to Lynch’s, the report revealed, or about just 20 to 30 yards away.

Clinton told investigators he only learned the plane next to his was Lynch’s after being briefed by his staff. He claimed he then debated whether or not he should “say hello” and “shake hands with the Attorney General.”

Page 203 of the report states:
    The OPA Supervisor said that he later learned that former President Clinton’s Secret Service detail had contacted Lynch’s FBI security detail and let them know that the former President wanted to meet with Lynch. Although Lynch’s staff was supposed to receive notice of such requests, witnesses told us that they were not informed of the request from former President Clinton.

In addition, Lynch revealed to DOJ investigators she was not social with the Clintons and had never met with either one of them prior to the tarmac meetings.
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/0...t%20270%20days
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Is the lame stream media picking this story up?
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

The Blaze. I don't believe there's a news organization lower. Hell, I'd trust Fox Entertainment before them.
      Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Doesn't matter, revisit this when you can prove the theory it was planned.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
          Is the lame stream media picking this story up?
          Are they even relevant any more? The internet is destroying "Old News" steadily and without remorse.

Tuebor

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
            The Blaze. I don't believe there's a news organization lower. Hell, I'd trust Fox Entertainment before them.
            Notice how the excerpt included the underlined phrase "report states" which if you click on it will bring this link up:

Office of the Inspector General U.S. Department of Justice OVERSIGHT * INTEGRITY * GUIDANCE
            A Review of Various Actions by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Justice in Advance of the 2016 Election
            https://www.justice.gov/file/1071991/download

While source bias is understandable, I doubt "The Blaze" fabricated ("fake news") the DOJ report ...
            You flunk qualification for G2/S2 ....

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
              Doesn't matter, revisit this when you can prove the theory it was planned.
              As just mentioned to "Anthrax", one can access the actual DOJ report. Page 203 cited in the OP is actually #232 of the 538 page pdf the link takes one to.

Comment

The problem with left leaning people evaluating this sort of story is they have been brainwashed into believing that the alternative to the incompetence and neo Marxist world view of Obama is "Nazis". The total lack of transparency, the excessive oppression of whistleblowers, the use of government agencies to suppress opposition, the indifference to national interest, the cynical use of identity politics, the lack of respect for the constitution, the cynical alliance with theocratic oppressors, the preference for funding social programs over basic necessities, the lack of concern over border control and integration, robbing the future to pay for ideological ends, all points to a religious paranoia. The dreams of their fathers are everyone's future nightmare.

Just as children raised in religious families adopt the most absurd beliefs so do children adopt, subconsciously, the absurd political beliefs of those they grow up with. Everything becomes black and white, heaven and hell. What makes religion dangerous is the same thing that makes political ideology dangerous, no rational argument can dislodge faith based beliefs. Once you accept the precepts by any means necessary is morally justified. If heaven and hell are the alternatives the law can be seen as an impediment to salvation. The people that break the law can be heroes as we have seen with activist judges.

We hunt the hunters

Comment

Damn...Slick Willie lied about an encounter with a woman. Who could ever imagine something like that happening...again?

Integrity and ethics: two more things the left lacks.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                    Damn...Slick Willie lied about an encounter with a woman. Who could ever imagine something like that happening...again?

But he didn't rape and hump her. I guess even Willie has standards...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

But he didn't rape and hump her. I guess even Willie has standards...
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Clinton has no ideological motivations as best I can tell. He is more like LBJ than true believers like Obama. He ended up on the left because he could never have sold himself to blue blood republicans. He has a kind of down home charm that worked in the eighties but would be completely out of place today.

To say the left has no integrity or ethics is misleading. They have integrity and ethics in the same way ISIS does, by any means necessary. For true believers the only thing that matters is totally commitment to the utopian vision.

Underestimating the enemy is dangerous. The politically correct movement of today reminds me of the red scare of the 50's. We could argue about the relative rationality of both but that isn't the point. Truth is often less important than perception. To win the culture war conservatives will have to convince people that their ethics are compassionate. People forget the deep influence Christianity has had on Western Civilization.
                        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Talk about being raped, I just got a letter saying I have a endangered plant on my property...

Reminds me of this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=xhYJS80MgYA
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

How would we know? When he does these things people apparently think it is his birthright.
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                              Talk about being raped, I just got a letter saying I have a endangered plant on my property...

Reminds me of this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=xhYJS80MgYA
                              someone cares!
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X