Sarah Huckabee Sanders Asked To Leave Restaurant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

It is in this case. Re-read the article and the owner's comments. She is a Progressive. She might be a very nice person, but she's a Progressive. Many of her comments were over-the-top in terms of describing why she disagreed, and even hates the Trump administration. They are typical of Leftists and Progressives.
    And an hysterical Leftist at that.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post

That doesn't make it right though, it was a resteraunt open to members of the public.

Sbe is a member of the public.

​​​​Man up and do your job.....
      Imagine her reaction when someone kicks her out for her own Leftist views. We'll never hear the last of it, because the Lefties regard themselves as the unique center of the universe, and what's good for them to do to others is absolutely unthinkable if it's done to them in return.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

Do you chastise every liberal that steps out of line?

Last time I checked neither of us challenge everyone on either side. Plenty of Mass threads I don't respond to. Plenty of conservative remarks I disagree with but don't opine on either. If we are going to mandate busybodying you and me both will have to step up.
        and yes he has.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

No where near the level we are seeing from the Loonie Left "brownshirts" posting here.
          I would say the Trump supporters are the Brown shirts now disagree with Trump and your no longer a conservative and unamerican.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

I would say the Trump supporters are the Brown shirts now disagree with Trump and your no longer a conservative and unamerican.
            When BHO was doing his anti-colonial, anti-Constitutional thing for eight years you didn't see as many of the Right (little if any) rioting in the streets, pillaging and looting, or beating up on Left/Democrats. If we go on volumn/quantity of acts and damage done over the past @60 years, the Left-Liberals run away with the prize for violence upon political opponents.
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

When BHO was doing his anti-colonial, anti-Constitutional thing for eight years you didn't see as many of the Right (little if any) rioting in the streets, pillaging and looting, or beating up on Left/Democrats. If we go on volumn/quantity of acts and damage done over the past @60 years, the Left-Liberals run away with the prize for violence upon political opponents.
              you missed the point

Comment

The delicious irony here is that some of the staff that wanted her kicked out are gay. These are the sort that supported getting bakers and others sued and slammed legally for denying service to gays, yet when the table is turned, instead of generously serving someone with an opposing position on LGBTPDQRSTUVW, they instantly turn vicious and want done to that person (Sanders) what those bakers, and others, did to gays.

Talk about utter and complete hypocrites...

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

Speaking as a Trump supporter who has disagreed with multiple Trump decisions and statements I'd say your statement was pulled from your southern end.

Incidentally since when did disagreeing with your fellow American constitute Nazism? Even if one did actually believe that disagreeing with Trump was unAmerican, how is that comparable to ethnic cleansing? And if it is comparable to ethnic cleansing then what does that make people who say that agreeing with Trump is unAmerican. Are they also brownshirts? Unclench thy twisted knickers for you are being hysterical and triggering Godwin's Law.
                  A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

If Obama would have banned assault rifles we would have seen much worse from the right.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

Speaking as a Trump supporter who has disagreed with multiple Trump decisions and statements I'd say your statement was pulled from your southern end.

Incidentally since when did disagreeing with your fellow American constitute Nazism? Even if one did actually believe that disagreeing with Trump was unAmerican, how is that comparable to ethnic cleansing? And if it is comparable to ethnic cleansing then what does that make people who say that agreeing with Trump is unAmerican. Are they also brownshirts? Unclench thy twisted knickers for you are being hysterical and triggering Godwin's Law.
                      when it not based on agreed fact very much like various thing that occurred during Obama time. It just Trump supporters doing the same thing now

See you already failed history 101 or what I been saying on this topic for awhile You jump straight to strawman argument.

But lets me go along with how it could correlate. Mexicans are trying to
                      infest the US Trump advocates killing blacks who are innocent of crimes.
                      Trump because of the color of Obama skin states he not an American (btw what did Trumps crack team of investigators find we never heard the findings. A judge born in the US cant be impartial

and your the one triggering Godwins law since I did not discuss the end results of Nazism your perverted rationalization did.

I challenge you to prove that some of the Nazi early ie way before the camp stuff is not comparable to things Trump is saying. You will find both blamed outsides for the woes of there country. Both say if we only get rid of them everything will be ok.

Not saying it would end up there but Trumps cult of personality does reflect similar behaviors in countries which went off the rail

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post

That doesn't make it right though, it was a resteraunt open to members of the public.

Sbe is a member of the public.

​​​​Man up and do your job.....
                        Well said!

This is a business owner, not a political bobblehead on a cable tv news show. It's not her place to judge her customers. She is there to serve them. Save the personal opinion for later. Give ALL your customers your best!

Is her restaurant so busy she can afford to push customers away?

I don't like Fords, but I would never push a Ford owner away, they're my best customers!

What's next? Deny service because of the sports team someone likes?
                        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Looks like the restaurant owner was not as nice and polite as the WaPo made her out to be.

After White House press secretary Sarah Sanders and her family were kicked out of a Virginia restaurant on Friday evening, the owner of the establishment followed the group and kept berating them, Mike Huckabee, Sanders’ father and the former Arkansas governor, told Fox Business on Monday.

“In fact, a little known part of this story, is that after Sarah and her husband left and the family relocated to a restaurant across the street, the owner of the Red Hen then organized an effort to go and scream at them from the sidewalk at the other restaurant,” Huckabee claimed in an interview on “The Intelligence Report with Trish Regan.”

“Finally, one of Sarah’s in-laws, who happens to be very liberal, it’s her brother-in-law, went out in the street and said, ‘Look, Sarah’s already left. She didn’t stay for obvious reasons. She’s had all she needs tonight. The rest of us are trying to have dinner. I’m a liberal. I’m not a Trump supporter. But you guys aren’t helping our cause,’” Huckabee went on to say. “So, it wasn’t just what happened in the Little Red Hen restaurant, it’s what happened ongoing by the owner of that restaurant.”
                          http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...abee-says.html
                          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Although it is legal to do as the owner did, based on the wedding cake decision lately by the Supreme Court, I believe it was a bad idea and rude. Sanders and her party should have been left alone to have their dinner.
                            We are not now that strength which in old days
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                              Looks like the restaurant owner was not as nice and polite as the WaPo made her out to be.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...abee-says.html
                              Fox is not a good or reliable source, and Huckabee used to work for them. He isn't reliable either. Find another source.
                              We are not now that strength which in old days
                              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Fox is not a good or reliable source, and Huckabee used to work for them. He isn't reliable either. Find another source.
                                Says the guy that quotes CNN and the Washington Post all the time...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X