Sarah Huckabee Sanders Asked To Leave Restaurant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Please. As if you missed all of the 'Big Mama' jokes being directed towards Michelle Obama. There were threads here dedicated to mocking her size.
    Nope won't go there...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Please. As if you missed all of the 'Big Mama' jokes being directed towards Michelle Obama. There were threads here dedicated to mocking her size.
      Blame Martin Lawrence for popularizing that term. Seems like it is a "Black" thing and okay when a Black person makes fun of a fat Black Woman, but it is butthurt time if Whites do not pretend that Michelle was not indeed fat and had the biggest caboose of all First Ladies. If it is so painful, DON'T make it a part of Black culture to cap about each others' "Fat Mamas" and do standup comedies and even make movies about it. Hell, the movies show that calling someone "Big Mama" is a sign of affection, but suddenly if a White person calls some Black woman that, it is instantly a racial crisis.

One of my school friends had a mother that was a member of a dual female Soul singing group. The name was "Two Tons of Fun". My friend's name was Oliver and he told me the NEARLY ALL the "Black" jokes I've ever heard outside of professional entertainment, including all the Fat Mama and Big Mama jokes and caps.

It is just like the nonsense over the N word. If Blacks don't like to be called that, then DON"T call each other that and let it die..........INSTEAD OF CLAIMING A SPECIAL PRIVILEGE.
      Last edited by Salinator; 23 Jun 18, 21:54.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Blame Martin Lawrence for popularizing that term. Seems like it is a "Black" thing and okay when a Black person makes fun of a fat Black Woman, but it is butthurt time if Whites do not pretend that Michelle was not indeed fat and had the biggest caboose of all First Ladies. If it is so painful, DON'T make it a part of Black culture to cap about each others' "Fat Mamas" and do standup comedies and even make movies about it. Hell, the movies show that calling someone "Big Mama" is a sign of affection, but suddenly if a White person calls some Black woman that, it is instantly a racial crisis.

One of my school friends had a mother that was a member of a dual female Soul singing group. The name was "Two Tons of Fun". My friend's name was Oliver and he told me the NEARLY ALL the "Black" jokes I've ever heard outside of professional entertainment, including all the Fat Mama and Big Mama jokes and caps.

It is just like the nonsense over the N word. If Blacks don't like to be called that, then DON"T call each other that and let it die..........INSTEAD OF CLAIMING A SPECIAL PRIVILEGE.
        Is this just something you've been waiting to get off your chest? Because it has nothing to do with anything I've said. I never said big mama was painful, the issue is your hypocrisy to call someone out on their class when this is something that was done constantly by conservatives and you've never said anything. Just another one of your double standards. Makes no difference if Michelle was simply called fat instead of big mama, my point still remains and that is you're a hypocrite.

Save your random life stories for someone else and stick to what's actually being said.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

How classy of you, making fun of a lady's weight.
          I never mentioned her weight. You must have your own prejudicial stereotypes of the type of people who go to Golden Corral.

Comment

Originally posted by asterix View Post

I believe current law states that no one may be discriminated against for reasons of nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability and whatever else I'm missing. I do not believe political orientation will constitutionally protect one from discrimination as I think it borders very thinly on free speech issues....which is why one retains the right to boycott a business if they throw someone out for political reasons.

One a personal level, and as a business owner, I find it extraordinarily stupid for a business to publicly take a political side on any issue.
            So, my example of a restaurant tossing out, or denying seating, a gay wedding party on the basis of religious values is what...? Chopped liver? Do the gay party's rights trump the religious rights of the restaurant? This is no different. Once you can deny someone access to a public business or entity for some personal reason, it becomes a huge problem.

I gave the example of a restaurant that has very conservative views throwing out (in exactly the same circumstances) Valerie Jarrod or Loretta Lynch, both public figures, both Democrats, and both on the Left. The only difference otherwise is they're Black. The restaurant didn't toss them out because of their color or race, but their politics.
            I defy you to argue that there wouldn't be a public $h!+ storm over this and that the race card would be played instantly. The Left can be racists, bigots, haters, or whatever pejorative you want to label them with.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post

I never mentioned her weight. You must have your own prejudicial stereotypes of the type of people who go to Golden Corral.
              All the anti-Sanders in other internet political forum echoing the Golden Corral comment. You just neglected to mention the eat you can part. But go ahead and pretend innocence.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Is this just something you've been waiting to get off your chest? Because it has nothing to do with anything I've said. I never said big mama was painful, the issue is your hypocrisy to call someone out on their class when this is something that was done constantly by conservatives and you've never said anything. Just another one of your double standards. Makes no difference if Michelle was simply called fat instead of big mama, my point still remains and that is you're a hypocrite.

Save your random life stories for someone else and stick to what's actually being said.
                Says the guy that insert race into anything every time he sees any sort of "opportunity" despite how stupid and lame it looks to others other than himself.

You got called out for your creating a racist comment to inject into an conversation just for a for a BOO HOO HOO moment.

I never called Michelle a Big Mama. But stupid countless incantations from you and implying racism at every turn will ensure that SHE WILL BE CALLED that as long as you stir the pot.

How is this: Michelle Obama is as fat as Big Mama.

Michelle Obama should have played the role of Big Mama instead of Martin Lawrence.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

She wasn't denied due to race, creed or color but those are obviously the opportunities you want to jump to. That of course wouldn't be anything new on the right anyway:
                  If she were black, you would be the first to jump on the opportunity.

What this situation opens the door for is denying service based on political affiliation and making the divide between republicans and democrats more of an every day occurrence.

As I said before the election, Trump is the catalyst needed to completely divide this nation.
                  Sorry, but that divide was opened wide during the Obama administration. And it's people like you keeping it open. Trump isn't to blame.

Last edited by Gixxer86g; 24 Jun 18, 04:28.
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

We are now seeing how the far left operates when infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome and the Hillary plague. (Drudge Links.)

WHITE HOUSE SPOKESWOMAN KICKED OUT OF RESTAURANT BY TRUMP HATER!
                    SARAH SHOWN THE DOOR...
                    YELP PAGE BOMBARDED...
                    HACKERS CHANGE MENU...
                    Left-Wing Mob Descends on Homeland Secretary's Home...
                    WIKILEAKS publishes identities of ICE employees...
                    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                      We are now seeing how the far left operates when infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome and the Hillary plague.
                      HACKERS CHANGE MENU...
                      I assume that this not the work of the "far-left".

Comment

I never called Michelle a Big Mama. But stupid countless incantations from you and implying racism at every turn will ensure that SHE WILL BE CALLED that as long as you stir the pot.

How is this: Michelle Obama is as fat as Big Mama.

Michelle Obama should have played the role of Big Mama instead of Martin Lawrence.
                        Once again, you're missing his point. Nobody ever said you called her that. What he said was that you have participated in many threads where others have, and you never chastised them. Now, I make a comment about Sanders, and it's worthy of your notice.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

So, my example of a restaurant tossing out, or denying seating, a gay wedding party on the basis of religious values is what...? Chopped liver? Do the gay party's rights trump the religious rights of the restaurant? This is no different. Once you can deny someone access to a public business or entity for some personal reason, it becomes a huge problem.

I gave the example of a restaurant that has very conservative views throwing out (in exactly the same circumstances) Valerie Jarrod or Loretta Lynch, both public figures, both Democrats, and both on the Left. The only difference otherwise is they're Black. The restaurant didn't toss them out because of their color or race, but their politics.
                          I defy you to argue that there wouldn't be a public $h!+ storm over this and that the race card would be played instantly. The Left can be racists, bigots, haters, or whatever pejorative you want to label them with.
                          Your example currently has no merit under the law. Reread what I wrote...I was merely pointing out a fact that at this time of writing, the US Supreme Court does not recognize political persuasion as a valid reason for a discrimination case. As such, the comparing that with discrimination against race is flawed until this definition changes...or remains the same, which ever. I've already stated that a business choosing to discriminate via political leanings is a very dumb idea, but as long as it is not defined as an act of discrimination, business owners are free to do so. That doesn't mean their businesses are free from the consequences of said discrimination either. That said, had a business thrown out Valerie Jarrod or Loretta Lynch or anyone else associated with the Obama administration on the basis of politics would have been interesting.

Does it open a very slippery precedent? Sure it does...it has the potential to become a very hot-button issue because it can go the other way just as easily. However, the fact remains that discrimination against a person(s) from one's own business for political reasons (as stupid as it is) does not appear to be against the law at this time. It will be interesting to see if this remains a form of free speech or turns into a civil rights issue.

You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Well, damn. That's what I was about to bring up next.
                            I will only add that most of the Conservatives on this site backed the baker that refused to make a cake due to his "moral convictions." How much you want to bet they don't support this owner.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is where that path leads.
                            The baker didn't refuse service or ask the gay couple to leave. He refused to make a cake for an event he disapproved of. If they asked for a birthday cake, no problem.

This manager refused service.
                            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                              Once again, you're missing his point. Nobody ever said you called her that. What he said was that you have participated in many threads where others have, and you never chastised them. Now, I make a comment about Sanders, and it's worthy of your notice.
                              Do you chastise every liberal that steps out of line?

Last time I checked neither of us challenge everyone on either side. Plenty of Mass threads I don't respond to. Plenty of conservative remarks I disagree with but don't opine on either. If we are going to mandate busybodying you and me both will have to step up.
                              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

Do you chastise every liberal that steps out of line?

Last time I checked neither of us challenge everyone on either side. Plenty of Mass threads I don't respond to. Plenty of conservative remarks I disagree with but don't opine on either. If we are going to mandate busybodying you and me both will have to step up.
                                When somebody has "moderator" after their name, they are held to a higher standard. Also, he accused me of saying something I didn't. I may have implied it, but then he read into it what he wanted.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X