Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DHS Boss Driven Out Of Restaurant By Pro-illegals

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...estaurant.html

The manager did nothing to ensure the safety of his customer or preserve the integrity of his establishment - didn't even call the cops. Ironically, the hecklers are, as usual, terminally ignorant of who pt the laws into effect in the first place - Clinton. We're way past the safety point and this kind of public behavior will cause fights and riots very soon now. Just imagine what will happen if Mexicans are run out of a "white" restaurant with similar taunts. It's only a matter of time.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Disgusting, but business as usual for the left, and certainly not the first time this type of thing has happened. Awfully ballsy move on her part also, given the lense through which everything is viewed nowadays. One quick moment of forethought would make most people rethink their restaurant choice given her position. Between this and the First Lady's jacket, I'm wondering if there's not a concerted effort to push the buttons to drag out the lunatic fringe in a froth and remind people of their radical stance. Statements like "lock her up" (for doing her job) and "she should never be allowed to eat in peace in public again" does not sit well with an average joe population just trying to get by.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      Just imagine what will happen if Mexicans are run out of a "white" restaurant with similar taunts. It's only a matter of time.
      Not sure what a white restaurant is, but you're probably right, I wouldn't be surprised if conservatives did something like that.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Not sure what a white restaurant is, but you're probably right, I wouldn't be surprised if conservatives did something like that.
        Someone might show up at a white restaurant with a gun looking for the basement pedo ring run by the Clintons.
        Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

I have to tell you, this Administration is nothing if not entertaining. Someone needs to give them perception lessons.

Goes and eats at a Mexican Restaurant while ripping Mexican kids from their family. Gets ripped to shreds for several weeks being accused of not caring about children then wears a jacket that pretty much says you don't care.

How stupid do you have to be.
          Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Just imagine what will happen if Mexicans are run out of a "white" restaurant with similar taunts. It's only a matter of time.
            Seriously? Did you really type this? You need to join this administration. You'll fit right in.

Our history is filled with non-whites (and yes, in recent times) being run out of White Restaurants. Gays as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
              I have to tell you, this Administration is nothing if not entertaining. Someone needs to give them perception lessons.

Goes and eats at a Mexican Restaurant while ripping Mexican kids from their family. Gets ripped to shreds for several weeks being accused of not caring about children then wears a jacket that pretty much says you don't care.

Speaking of perception, most of those illegals are from nations South of Mexico.

Comment

When will "La Immigra" be showing up to check green cards? I would think this establishment would now be on the raid often list now.

Besides, what do you define as a "Mexican" these days? My sister in law was born and raised North of Mexico City. Her daughters from her first marriage have delivered at least five grandchildren and at least 3 have Blue eyes! I did the DNA test on my daughter and she inherited gene markers from Spain, the Canary Islands, Ashkenazi and Sepphardic groups. You should have seem my grandson's face when i told him he was part Hispanic and part Jewish! He is now moving up to High School in Southeast Texas. The ex wife hails from Cajun families in Mamou and Basile. Lots of Cajuns have these gene markers.

Pruitt
                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Stupid, or shrewd? On a topic like this he'll never change the minds of the kool-aid drinkers and evangelicals for the cause. They're lost to their own devices. Centrist and left-leaning voters are still in play, and it seems to me that they're starting to hit their BS level markers. Light a few little fires and bring the real message of the opposition out into the light for all to see and be reminded of once again. It's changing minds.

Comment

The manager did nothing to ensure the safety of his customer or preserve the integrity of his establishment - didn't even call the cops. Ironically, the hecklers are, as usual, terminally ignorant of who pt the laws into effect in the first place - Clinton. We're way past the safety point and this kind of public behavior will cause fights and riots very soon now. Just imagine what will happen if Mexicans are run out of a "white" restaurant with similar taunts. It's only a matter of time.
                    DOJ employee among those heckling DHS boss Nielsen, report says

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...port-says.html

Interestingly we have some posting here whom claim no one in the DOJ has a political bias, nor does any guv'mint employee for that matter. Nor might their personal bias affect their work in ways that effect the "Deep State".

Granted, Mz Hrabar was doing this on her own time, off the clock so to speak, but still is illustrative of what we have within our (un)Civil Service.

Comment

I would hope Allison Hrabar gets fired. That way she can devote all of her time to expressing her first amendment rights. Using her work time to send political views is grounds for firing. If Mz Hrabar shows up off the clock to "Heckle" her boss in public, she has no business drawing a government salary. She is the first candidate for the Darwin award of 2018 I have seen.

Pruitt
                      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Out here, that would be Appleby's, Village Inn, IHOB, things like that. According to the language used by the protesters, any restaurant not run by Mexicans, in fact.

Our local Mexican restaurants wold not survive if whites didn't eat in them. Kind of like Chinese restaurants, run pretty much for "foreign customers", as it were.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                          I would hope Allison Hrabar gets fired. That way she can devote all of her time to expressing her first amendment rights. Using her work time to send political views is grounds for firing. If Mz Hrabar shows up off the clock to "Heckle" her boss in public, she has no business drawing a government salary. She is the first candidate for the Darwin award of 2018 I have seen.

Pruitt
                          I imagine she has already had a very interesting conversation with her boss.

We're turning into a hateful and openly hostile nation. It's only a matter of time before the targets of all this hatred decide to lash out in return, and then the fecal material is going to seriously impact those rotating airfoils.

Comment

I imagine she has already had a very interesting conversation with her boss.
                            Turning into? Nope always has been, only difference now is that everyone has a voice with social media and the internet.

It's only a matter of time before the targets of all this hatred
                            Targets of hatred, are you referring to Muslims whom conservatives will argue that they have every right to hate? Or blacks, which again many conservatives argue is justified to generalize due to a small % of the black population committing crimes. Are those the targets of hate you're referring to?

Are we ignoring the hate directed towards so many other groups in order to paint whites as the victims? Things are so bad for whites in America? Mind you, mass murdering black church goers, stabbing interracial couples, trying to blow up an apartment building with a large Muslim population, targeting HBCU's is already lashing out. What's good is that blacks and Muslims have not responded to those attacks. And lashing out against what I don't know. Words, protests for equality? This same story has repeated itself already. Last time blacks were protesting whites lashed out by burning crosses, turning fire hoses on them, lynching etc.

In reality, all sides hold responsibility for how bad things have gotten, but no one will ever be interested in looking in the mirror. So yeah, my popcorn is ready.
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Someone might show up at a white restaurant with a gun looking for the basement pedo ring run by the Clintons.
                              Seems like a lot of people want to just ignore pedophilia when their left leaning governments are complicit in not enforcing the law. There may be a lack of sophistication on the part of some people opposed to Clinton but considering the bias in the email investigation why would anyone expect that any criminality associated with the Clintons would actually be investigated. The pro Clinton anti Trump conspiracy in the FBI, which leftists refuse to see, is proof that the people calling everything they disagree with a conspiracy theory have a certain lack of sophistication themselves.
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X