No announcement yet.

First lady’s ‘I don’t care’ jacket causes a stir; Trump tweets response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like this link to the latest Time Magazine cover, it is all made up BS if not Yellow Journalism in order to get votes for Democrats this fall.
    The photograph, taken by photographer John Moore at the scene of a border detention this month, became a powerful image in the media coverage of the separation of families at the U.S.-Mexican border. Dozens of newspapers and magazines including Time and the Washington Post published the image. The
    “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      The liberals are threatening the Trump children. Peter Fonda (whom I thought was dead) said Barron should be locked in a cage with pedophiles, and a Hollywood writer tweeted that 'they were coming for' Trump's grandchild.

I've never seen such sleazy, hate-filled, disgraceful behavior in my life.

Meanwhile Trump is working extremely hard to solve problems and build the economy, with reasonable success.

If the First Lady upset the spineless, disloyal, morally bankrupt left, then good for her.
      And the next step for the left will be violent action. That's the real danger of the fake news, yellow journalism and propaganda the msm is pushing.
      Last edited by Gixxer86g; 23 Jun 18, 15:40.
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post

And the next step for the left will be violent action. Thay's the real danger of the fake news, yellow journalism and propaganda the msm is pushing.
        Given the left's penchant for hating the people with guns, I don't really think that's a large danger. This isn't Imperial Russia; our left are cowards.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

This isn't Imperial Russia; our left are cowards.
          I agree, it's very telling by the way they especially go after Trump's Women Appointees like Nielson and DeVos.
          Last edited by Trung Si; 23 Jun 18, 10:07.
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Given the left's penchant for hating the people with guns, I don't really think that's a large danger. This isn't Imperial Russia; our left are cowards.
            Cowards? You've sat here and condemned the left for attacking right wing extremists, such as what happened in Charlottesville. When people are standing up to confront hatred, racism, bigotry and fascism where are you standing? My guess . . . on the other side calling them race traitors.
            Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Cowards? You've sat here and condemned the left for attacking right wing extremists, such as what happened in Charlottesville. When people are standing up to confront hatred, racism, bigotry and fascism where are you standing? My guess . . . on the other side calling them race traitors.
              Thats right, we Republicans, Deplorable's, Conservatives, are evil and we must be destroyed....Enforcing laws that are enacted via duly elected official's whom represent us, both Rep. and Dem are not hatred, bigotry..(You had better look up the definition of Facism) ....and now a new low, race traitors....You serve you new religion well....

Comment

Not all of them, just ask Rep Steve Scalese. That's just one example.

ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post

Thats right, we Republicans, Deplorable's, Conservatives, are evil and we must be destroyed....Enforcing laws that are enacted via duly elected official's whom represent us, both Rep. and Dem are not hatred, bigotry..(You had better look up the definition of Facism) ....and now a new low, race traitors....You serve you new religion well....
                  I'm not calling you a race traitor, try reading correctly. It's your side that's calling the left race-traitors. Don't believe me...go read the comments of stormfront. The site where Conservatives go to wine and cry about anyone not white. Pretty much what happens on this forum.
                  Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

We don’t know what Antifa was standing up against because they attack people in a blind rage. They can’t argue against racism or else that’s what they would do.
                    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

I'm not calling you a race traitor, try reading correctly. It's your side that's calling the left race-traitors. Don't believe me...go read the comments of stormfront. The site where Conservatives go to wine and cry about anyone not white. Pretty much what happens on this forum.
                      Again truth....Im Conservative, never been to Stormfront......Your perpetuating total BS an whats worse you know it...Keeping Trump out of it...What is your point, what would you like to see, lets talk about it, debate it...

Comment

Race-traitor is a label bandied about too frequently on the right. Generally any act of unity or care towards anyone non-white is enough to label someone as a race-traitor.

He used to leave white power messages on playgrounds and hold ‘church’ services in Schenley Park to recruit college students. The most recent incarnation of his bigotry has involved targeting white women who are, in Lloyd’s opinion, race traitors or anti-white bigots. Women in multiracial families, women who are vocal about their love of diversity and desire for racial justice, women who are the antithesis to his message.

Meg St-Esprit:

I began speaking up about race when my black twins (a boy and girl) were nine months old. When Michael Brown was shot in Ferguson, Missouri, it felt to me as if the country was erupting in latent racial tensions. Now I realize they were never latent; they just had not affected me personally or anyone I loved. Prior to that, I would not say I was unaware of racism. I had worked in social services and had seen systemic issues in many communities. I was aware, just not vocal.

In September 2017, on the eve of my twins starting preschool, I got a message from my friend Kate that her child’s picture and some hateful words were posted on a white supremacist website with a significant local following. I knew my family would be on there. She confirmed in a few minutes that I was also listed, and my eyes clouded with tears when I read the words about my family. It was posted under the screen name of Lloyd’s wife. Lloyd is technically, by rules of probation, no longer allowed to post.

“This n***** loving scum lives in Pgh, PA:
                        Meg St-Esprit McKivigan

She has 3 kids, two are half-koons. Doesn't like our message.
                        Pics of her to follow once the upload is fixed.”

An officer came out the next evening while my children were sleeping. He took my concerns seriously and reached out to neighboring law enforcement to ensure our safety. We were connected with a city detective who works on Lloyd’s case on the domestic terrorism joint task force between the FBI and the city police force. Extra patrols passed our house regularly, and I was instructed to call 911 immediately if anything made me uncomfortable. Later, when sharing this with a good friend, a black woman, she chuckled at the irony of the police response to our situation. She has been battling racism, both overt and covert, throughout her life and has never gotten this type of law enforcement support. This caused me to pause and examine things: If we had not been a white couple, what would the response of the officers have been?

These are the type of people being coddled by the right, the type of people we're all told to ignore. Despite them having a direct negative impact on our society and communities. So why does the right tell us to ignore groups that want to start a race war while going out of their way to highlight every issue among Hispanics, Muslims and blacks?

A: If they're not impacted, they don't care. At best.
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

It's not reading minds, it's comprehending English. But, I don't expect people who communicate with an abundance of memes and emojis to have a strong grasp of the English language. Maybe you'll understand what the jacket meant once you're able to post a message that doesn't look like a 12 year old girl wrote it.
                          Just writing in a style and manner that would fit your understanding and grasp.

If the message on the jacket means what you, SJ, and others of the deranged Left think it does, why would she even bother to make the trip?
                          Wearing the jacket only when boarding and getting off the plane, where she has the most public exposure to the press/MSM/media underscores it was a message to them and "baiting" the resulting bias, prejudice and racist interpretation spun by them and few posters here like you.
                          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Probably the best thread for this, for now. About 19 minutes long video and 10 points covered;
                            Must-See Moments: Media’s Immigration Meltdown
                            https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/06/...VPMGpjeUlIZiJ9

Comment

Fact-Checking 4 Claims About Detaining Children at the Border

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/06/...VPMGpjeUlIZiJ9

Comment

Well, the Left are "race-traitors." Show where the Right gives a national stage to the likes of Keith Ellison, Thomas Perez, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Tim Wise, and all the others that push White Privilege, critical race theory, champion ethnic and gender studies, and the like. The Left is awash with racists and bigots of every stripe, and they are championed and even celebrated.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X