No announcement yet.

First lady’s ‘I don’t care’ jacket causes a stir; Trump tweets response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't care what first ladies do. It offends me that we ever have to hear they exist. I didn't vote for them, they should be treated no differently than any ordinary citizen. Another case of unearned privilege that assaults the idea of a meritocracy.

As for the jacket I suspect she never wanted her husband to run for president and she shouldn't have to suffer for his actions or participate in any of his affairs except as just another concerned citizen with one vote. In this first ladies case I suspect the third wife doesn't have much influence as she clearly falls under replaceable.

As to the idiocy of it being concerning the last idiot first lady was a real gaff artist but everyone pretended her idiocy didn't stink.

Hypocrites, hope and change my ass
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      I really don't care what first ladies do. It offends me that we ever have to hear they exist. I didn't vote for them, they should be treated no differently than any ordinary citizen. Another case of unearned privilege that assaults the idea of a meritocracy.

As for the jacket I suspect she never wanted her husband to run for president and she shouldn't have to suffer for his actions or participate in any of his affairs except as just another concerned citizen with one vote. In this first ladies case I suspect the third wife doesn't have much influence as she clearly falls under replaceable.

As to the idiocy of it being concerning the last idiot first lady was a real gaff artist but everyone pretended her idiocy didn't stink.

Hypocrites, hope and change my ass
      Just a reminder... The last First Lady imposed a "healthy" school lunch program on the US. That unmitigated disaster saw students refusing to eat the crap her program mandated schools serve. Schools saw their food costs skyrocket. A black market at many schools for junk food arose in the wake of Michelle's stupidity.

So, sometimes we should care what First Ladies do or say, particularly do.

Comment

Looking forward her visit to a rape crisis centre with 'deal with it' written on it......

It was a silly, tone deaf clothes choice.
        Last edited by Paddybhoy; 22 Jun 18, 02:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
          Looking forward her visit to a rape crisis centre with 'deal with it' written on it......

iIt was a silly clothes choice.
          Being an American and voting for Hillary was a silly choice. Just stand back while Trump fixes the world. Maybe take the time to find a new hobby.
          "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

iIt was a silly clothes choice.
            More TDS. Why the hell would she visit a rape crisis center with a "deal with it" whatever except out of your imagination? Why do you make up such nonsense just to just to prove how politically biased one can be?
            Last edited by Salinator; 22 Jun 18, 19:11.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Just a reminder... The last First Lady imposed a "healthy" school lunch program on the US. That unmitigated disaster saw students refusing to eat the crap her program mandated schools serve. Schools saw their food costs skyrocket. A black market at many schools for junk food arose in the wake of Michelle's stupidity.

So, sometimes we should care what First Ladies do or say, particularly do.
              Well they should not be allowed to serve as unelected officials in positions they are not qualified for. We have a congress to approve cabinet officials for such things. It's called nepotism in every other case when family members are appointed to places they haven't shown any aptitude for by elected officials.

We hunt the hunters

Comment

It was a silly, tone deaf clothes choice.
                At least she isn't married to someone who uses his office to prey on interns like Hillary Clinton. Hypocrites!
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

At least she isn't married to someone who uses his office to prey on interns like Hillary Clinton. Hypocrites!
                  Grab'em by the pussy......

Comment

Grab'em by the pussy......
                    At least they weren't young women who's employment was a coercive threat to be exploited.

Hypocrites!
                    We hunt the hunters

Comment

At least they weren't young women who's employment was a coercive threat to be exploited.

Hypocrites!
                      So it's not sexual assault if they don't work for you?

Comment

So the forum is now discussing the First Lady's fashion choices? I have I wondered onto a women's magazine forum by mistake?
                        "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          ...Is anyone surprised?...
                          I am. I am wondering why she agreed to wear the jacket.

Comment

Everything else was in the laundry - hey, sometimes a gal just grabs a jacket when she goes out,

maybe it was Trumps pyjama
                            High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post
                              So the forum is now discussing the First Lady's fashion choices? I have I wondered onto a women's magazine forum by mistake?
                              Because Melania wearing a $39 jacket in itself is a statement by someone who has not been very public with their views. It's clear that she was probably trolling someone, just not clear who.

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post

I am. I am wondering why she agreed to wear the jacket.
                                Perhaps everything MSN says.
                                My worst jump story:
                                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                                No lie.

~
                                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X