First lady’s ‘I don’t care’ jacket causes a stir; Trump tweets response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First lady’s ‘I don’t care’ jacket causes a stir; Trump tweets response

Perhaps more so then any recent event, this one set off alarm bells. The First Lady Melania Trump has recently donned a jacket which says in a sort of graffiti type approach "I REALLY DONT CARE DO U?"

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump says his wife, Melania, was taking a dig at the news media Thursday when she wore a jacket that read, “I really don’t care, do u?” as she traveled to and from a facility housing migrant children separated from their parents.

The jacket caused a commotion on social media, which Trump responded to by tweet.

He says the slogan “written on the back of Melania’s jacket, refers to the Fake News Media,” adding, “Melania has learned how dishonest they are, and she truly no longer cares!”

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/fi...t-care-jacket/

Mrs Trump donned the jacket while boarding a plane to visit one of those camps we have in our country where immigrant children are being held separated from their parents.

I dont like how our country operates in a # of ways, this wont cut it. By God the glory days of our country will come back though. This is inexcusable if it was an attack against the media the Jacket should say so. Great men and women of European history stood for honor, this jacket is unacceptable. What Melania has done is something I have never seen a First Lady engage in. Im not here to judge anyone but American leadership should care about the world. American leadership should care in general. This type of message by the current first lady is unheard of in our great history.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Meh. Just more TDS. The MSM has to have something to B!+ch about with Trump.

I noticed today, after Trump signed an executive order to end separating families all the major news outlets were whining about how long would it take Trump to reunite families. Or, they complained about Melania's jacket and didn't bother to even report on what she was actually doing. Not a peep that most of the children are unaccompanied. Not a peep about previous administrations. Not a peep about how the parents are criminals.

All they focused on was finding something, anything, to bash Trump. Whether I like or hate Trump isn't the issue. The issue is the MSM isn't even trying to be honest or fair in their reporting. It's become so obvious that I just tune them out now for the raving, hater, idiots they are.

Comment

I am with her, I don' care about our media, they have just about 100% become Sockpuppets for the Resist, Anti-Trump crowd, and I wouldn't have responded to your thread, unfortunally my Ignore List doesn't seem to work on the new Site.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Turns out the first lady is just as much a slimeball as Trump. Is anyone surprised?
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Are things really reduced to this...?

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            Turns out the first lady is just as much a slimeball as Trump. Is anyone surprised?
            How's that saying go about it takes one to know one ???

Whiskey for my men, and beer for my horses.
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
            Bock's First Law of History: The Past shapes the Present, which forms the Future. *

Comment

I am by your comment, from now own I will not read any of your posts.

Comment

Hate whitey much?
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

How's that saying go about it takes one to know one ???

Takes one to marry one would be more applicable in this case.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Comment

So, the first lady decides to visit children that have been ripped away from their family. Pretty much a ****-storm of Trumps on makings. To 'see' for herself their conditions. Then puts on a "I don't care, do u" jacket. Later, Trump (who can't ever seem to tell the truth) tweets out it as a jab at the media. Even if it was, how stupid do you have to be after days of being ripped apart by pretty much everyone but white nationalist to put on a jacket that says something like that?

Comment

A couple of years ago, whenever you were posting as Habid, Habid or whoever, you were incensed by a T-Shirt I posted, you did not think it was appropriate, I thought it was, so here we are!
                        Last edited by Trung Si; 22 Jun 18, 09:50.

Comment

Yet, you have yet to call anyone that displays flippant messages against anything Trump or outright attacks on twitter, facebook, MSM a slime ball. You are just shown that you are yourself a classless hate-driven political hack without any sensitivity nor tact at discussion. People such as yourself are only interested in divide, and throwing dirt or feces and then scream and claim inequality.
                          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

No one cares.
                            "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                              Yet, you have yet to call anyone that displays flippant messages against anything Trump or outright attacks on twitter, facebook, MSM a slime ball. You are just shown that you are yourself a classless hate-driven political hack without any sensitivity nor tact at discussion. People such as yourself are only interested in divide, and throwing dirt or feces and then scream and claim inequality.

For one I'd like to point out that when BW put a halt the last time its been quite pleasant here. Nobody calling each other names and whatnot. Civil discourse should be our goal, kicking libs in the nads is just a pastime...
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Working...
                              X