Lewandowski on Girl With Down Syndrome Separated From Parents: "Womp Womp"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewandowski on Girl With Down Syndrome Separated From Parents: "Womp Womp"

Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski mocked Democratic strategist Zac Petkanas on FOX News after the guest reported a 10-year-old migrant with Down syndrome was separated from her mother at the U.S.-Mexico border.

"Womp womp," Lewandowski said to the news.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...womp_womp.html

This type of language by Lewandowski would never have been accepted in the 1940s USA...not against children with disabilities. Its this type of elementary school language that does not belong in the USA. This was a poor approach by Lewandowski whom other wise has acted as a gentlemen. There was a time when our country had honor, the USA has work to do.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Well, if her parents weren't criminals this wouldn't have happened.

Comment

Sounds to me like they wanted to sneak in so American taxpayers could pay for their daughter's care and education.

BTW: "Womp, womp"?
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Oh you thought these savages would care. As I said in the other thread and it's being proven true here:

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
        And yes I get it, conservatives lack empathy for life when they're dark skin and commit a crime.
        It's not exactly racism, but there is a clear difference in how you value their life.
        Look at who they elected in office, respect for other people is long-gone.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

I lack empathy for the vast majority of criminals simply because the vast majority of them deserve little or no empathy. That comes from 23 years of direct observation of that subset. There's a few I had some empathy or felt bad for, but the vast majority? Feed 'em into a wood chipper and do the world a great big favor.

Comment

The little kid isn't a criminal, doesn't deserve to be mocked,
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

It makes them feel better about themselves...

Comment

How can you be sure? Just because someone is not the age of majority (eg., an adult) doesn't mean they can't be a criminal.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

How can you be sure? Just because someone is not the age of majority (eg., an adult) doesn't mean they can't be a criminal.
                  Yeah, there are a lot of criminals with Down Syndrome...

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post

I wasn't specifically referring to this case. But, you'd be surprised. I've seen several Native Americans with severe fetal alcohol syndrome that would stun you with the brutality of their crimes. That's just one example.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post

No, there are not. Womp, Womp.
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I wasn't specifically referring to this case. But, you'd be surprised. I've seen several Native Americans with severe fetal alcohol syndrome that would stun you with the brutality of their crimes. That's just one example.
                        What does FAS have to do with Downs?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

No, there are not. Womp, Womp.
                          Ever hear of sarcasm?

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                            Former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski mocked Democratic strategist Zac Petkanas on FOX News after the guest reported a 10-year-old migrant with Down syndrome was separated from her mother at the U.S.-Mexico border.

This type of language by Lewandowski would never have been accepted in the 1940s USA...not against children with disabilities. Its this type of elementary school language that does not belong in the USA. This was a poor approach by Lewandowski whom other wise has acted as a gentlemen. There was a time when our country had honor, the USA has work to do.
                            Oh jeez ....
                            "Womp, Womp" was comment directed at and about Petkanas, not the 10 year old girl illegal immigrant with Downs, as this excerpt from the link provides;

ZAC PETKANAS: I read today about a 10-year-old girl with Down syndrome who was taken from her mother and put in a cage.

COREY LEWANDOWSKI: Womp womp.

PETKANAS: I read about a -- did you say 'womp womp' to a 10-year-old girl with Down syndrome being taken from her mother?

LEWANDOWSKI: What I said is you can pick anything you want but --

PETKANAS: How dare you! How dare you! How, absolutely, dare you, sir!

LEWANDOWSKI: -- the bottom line is very simple: when you cross the border illegally you have given up the right...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                            Furthermore, language like that, and a lot worse, was acceptable in 1940s USA and for a few decades after. Is still acceptable by our Loonie-Left Liberal SJWs, especially regards towards Conservatives and Trump. And especially from those engaged in propaganda and deliberate distortions and misrepresentation as seems the case with the OP.

As an example: Peter Fonda Suggests Separating Donald Trump’s Son Barron: ‘Put Him in a Cage With Pedophiles’

https://www.thewrap.com/peter-fonda-...ge-pedophiles/

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

I don't care....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X