Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do American women chose to support Conservatives?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do American women chose to support Conservatives?

This is an interesting question to me and it surprised me that Trump got around half of the white female vote despite all the attacks.

With feminism being a strong diver of the left wing it seems to have not really have won over white females completely.

It goes without saying that media and entertainment have been pushing an increasing quantity of feminist messages which should reflect market forces and market tastes.
    Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
    Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
    Barbarossa Derailed I & II
    Battle of Kalinin October 1941

The majority of women I know are quite offended by feminists trying to tell them what to believe, how to act, how to vote, etc.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Because size does matter.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

The left essentially promises:

-higher social status for women, diversity initiatives and promoting the ideal of a "strong independent women" with romantic abundance and a "career" until their biological clock starts ticking.

-equal income but no adjustments to their superior consumer spending (women spend the majority of society's resources, and thus are the #1 target for advertising).

-more weapons/leverage to use against men to either defend themselves or get what they want (eg. Sexual harrassment, metoo, social shaming as a weapon, etc.). The "patriachy" which has oppressed women and thus accumulated a large stock of "victimhood". This mountain of victimhood deserves immediate recourse in the modern day with no balance of payment for the male side of things.

-state resources like planned parenthood, welfare, etc. that help women in trouble.

-advancing ideas that promote the "blank slate" - especially promoting the set of ideas that the females have equal ability/potential in traditionally male dominated occupations and intelligence.

-A general aura of the life of a woman being more valuable than the life of a man (ideas from the feminist attacks on men, like toxic masculinity) Open misandry being tolerated as being regular frame of dialogue.

**why would woman not want these things?
        Last edited by Cult Icon; 14 Jun 18, 21:59.

Comment

"The modern Right wing can be separated in 4 broad groups:

-Old school conservatives- Rank and file conservatives that barely follow politics but have some strong preferences. Harkon to some ideal that never was as perfect as they thought it- the 1950s... Leave it to Beaver

-Fanatical conservatives - Have some basic aspects of the traditional conservative but on steroids. Exposed to a lot of media, have a lot of synthetic energy from their armchairs, brains filled with narratives, particularly those that motivate hate.

-Libertarian: May be socially liberal, less interested in social issues than economic ones. Mostly white males. See the democrats as social parasites.

-Anti-SJW/Alt Right- An up and coming, fringe faction- I believe a consequence of the great recession. Mostly younger people, particularly white males. Seem to want more male dominance over women and dislike immigrants. Not religious. See american culture and civilization as degenerating. As hate based as the conservatives. Trump's win put the spot light on this marginal group and made it grow.

Category 1 and 2 are most conservatives. 3 is a very small faction and 4 is a small fringe."
          On women that support Conservatives:

I believe that most women fall in the category of the "old school conservative" and just toe the line outside some fanatical elements. Unlike liberal women, who are as fanatical and hate based as category #2, they are more disinterested and indifferent outside of a fringe group of women.

The no. 1 factor is Christianity enforcing this passive submission, perhaps due to social influences and submitting to the opinion of their men.

Lessor factors:

- Sexual attraction to the high status "Conservative" type of men as opposed to high status "liberal" type.

-Being the type of woman that favor family and traditional gender roles over putting their "career" and "independence" above and beyond family.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
            The majority of women I know are quite offended by feminists trying to tell them what to believe, how to act, how to vote, etc.
            the majority of women I know see Trump as a sexual predator, misogynist, bully, ugly/evil, etc.

This is of course due to the media content that attacks Trump and also draws in things that women are naturally more interested in (relationship drama, personality).

Comment

Women that tend to be conservative are financially stable and married or in a stable relationship. Progressive women tend to be single and either financially unstable, and poorly educated, or very financially secure (eg., Rich) and well educated.

All women tend to date and marry "up." That is they generally try to increase their social position through their relationships.

Comment

It is an interesting question given how conservatives view women in general. I would have to assume that women who support conservatives are simply more submissive.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

IMHO, its the message -

Melinda Gates Bashes ‘White Guys,’ Says She’ll Discriminate Against Them ... she preferences women and non-whites over men and white people
                  http://thefederalist.com/2018/06/05/...-discriminate/
                  Are we to believe she earned her husband's immense wealth and, therefore, we should respect her opinions? Or shall we believe she's an overprivileged blowhard making a fool of herself?

Another rotten example to NOT follow -
                  https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/45607/

University didn’t wait for evidence before punishing football players

Nikki Yovino was facing six years in prison on charges of falsely reporting she was raped and “tampering with or fabricating physical evidence.”
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Because some women have moral fiber and are not resentful, arrogant and deceitful.
                    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                      It is an interesting question given how conservatives view women in general. I would have to assume that women who support conservatives are simply more submissive.
                      Women who support conservative values do so because they see value in protecting their income and personal security. They don't want their income heavily taxed and don't make enough to ignore tax increases. Their personal security in a stable relationship is threatened by increased government interference in such relationships. So, they vote conservative.

On the flip side, the Progressive female voter is most often well-off, single, and has had a considerable amount of college indoctrination in Leftist ideas. But, there aren't nearly as many of this type by simple economics.
                      The other sort that might vote Progressive is the poor, dumb, and single female, but generally they are either too busy trying to get by or don't really give a $h!+ about politics. They're more interested in how to scam the government out of more cash as their surrogate husband.

So, the Left has to generally coerce this sort to participate in elections.

The last thing the Left wants is women to enter into stable and economically sound relationships as they will quickly stop voting Leftist and vote conservative.

Comment

Strangely enough women are more likely to vote for men than for other women, IF they are married.

This probably ties in the idea that men are somehow more capable leaders, but also to more practical issues.

Women consistently earn less money and hold less power, which fosters women’s economic dependency on men. This dependency increases if women reduce employment and rely on husbands’ earnings following the birth of a child. Thus, it is within married women’s interests to support policies and politicians who protect their husbands and improve their status.
                        http://theconversation.com/will-wome...-married-78562

High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
                        Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Of course.
                          Everyone knows that women who are conservative are incapable of independent thought.
                          And those who resist are beaten and locked in the basement.

Or maybe, just maybe women possess the same capacity for independent thought as men do and exercise that ability in the political arena by not all thinking exactly alike.

But you run with your theory that you know what is best for women..
                          Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Funny, when you consider all the sex scandals liberals have with women, kids, and gays.
                            My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

Of course.
                              Everyone knows that women who are conservative are incapable of independent thought.
                              And those who resist are beaten and locked in the basement.

Or maybe, just maybe women possess the same capacity for independent thought as men do and exercise that ability in the political arena by not all thinking exactly alike.

But you run with your theory that you know what is best for women..
                              He might be a woman, don't ask or tell.
                              My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X