Make America Great Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    What does any of this have to do with the topic of this thread?
    Amen brother....He just loves to cut and paste....

Comment

• Donald Trump backtracks on comments made during summit with Vladimir Putin

https://globalnews.ca/news/4336619/t...=notification/
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Comment

• has any conservative (Marxist/ neo-Marxist) name dropper EVER read Marx?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
            has any conservative (Marxist/ neo-Marxist) name dropper EVER read Marx?
            Does Frederick Engels count...??

Comment

• the biggest trump fan on ACG should wear Trump/Lincoln as their avatar

Comment

the biggest trump fan on ACG should wear Trump/Lincoln as their avatar

Go ahead. No one is stopping you.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

has any conservative (Marxist/ neo-Marxist) name dropper EVER read Marx?
                  Oh yeah. Read that crap years ago. I'm a firm believer in knowing my enemy better than he knows himself.
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

• Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Oh yeah. Read that crap years ago. I'm a firm believer in knowing my enemy better than he knows himself.
                    And modest, as well...
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

And modest, as well...
                      Are you suggesting that patriotic Americans were not obliged to learn all they could about their gravest enemy?

Comment

• It could help to know what "Marxism" is before one brainlessly uses the term to describe everything liberal

Comment

It could help to know what "Marxism" is before one brainlessly uses the term to describe everything liberal
                          Usually Marxism has something to do with Marx, or something inspired by Marx.

I just can't recall if it was Karl or Zeppo . . . .

Comment

• On right wing propaganda, distortions and brainwashing, there is definitively a "ideologically correct, conservative" version of history that's being sold and proliferated.

https://www.amazon.com/default/e/B00...KindleDbs=true

A casual look at conservative pundits can show volume after volume of ghostwritten books about history- apparently in between abusing women Bill O' Reilly has time to write 3rd rate books on WW2 history.

Then this historical tropes, many of them B.S., get proliferated and used to craft rhetoric in the conservative media.

You will not find serious historians or anyone with intelligence or honesty citing these people.

Comment

It could help to know what "Marxism" is before one brainlessly uses the term to describe everything liberal
                              That goes for the DH's that use Fascist to describe Republicans....

Comment

• While "isms" are interesting academic theories, I am more interested in practical mutual interests. The surprise from the thread for me was the number of posters who thought America has maintained its greatness. Subsequently, there was not enough consensus nor tolerance to find mutual interests in restoring American greatness. I believe we are doomed to follow the European countries into mediocrity and join them in the dustbin of history.
                                Leadership is the ability to rise above conventional wisdom.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X