Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make America Great Again

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To which raw sewage has been increasingly added by Trump and his cultists.

    Comment


    • Tariffs and trade wars certainly won't 'make America great again.'

      https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...cid=spartandhp

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tuebor View Post

        Sent to drain the swamp, and tried to become it. Now he is history. Many may be cheering within the bloated over-reaching EPA, but not likely for long. Democrats also lose a punching bag. It is likely the fat trimming will continue, though without Congressional legislation it will only last until the next Democratic president.

        Tuebor
        Granted the EPA like many Fed programs is over reaching. How every trashing the Clean water and clean air, opening up mine dumping in waters and lands to mining and drilling willy- nilly off our sea board doesn't do the US a bit of good except!!!except a short term money making deal for the big oil and fuel industry. Once the profit is gone they'll leave their mess and ruined landscape behind them just like they have done in Logan CO WV and the mine spill in iirc CO. We still need a strong EPA that is nonpartisans and works for the people and country as a whole and not the elite rich.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

          A "narcissist" of different flavor. DJT is one whom would get his gains from creating wealth rather than redistributing wealth. The FACT you don't grasp this difference reveals a parasite mentality within that you fail to realize exists. ...
          For whom has Trump created wealth?

          https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...class-anymore/
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

          Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

          you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

            Granted the EPA like many Fed programs is over reaching. How every trashing the Clean water and clean air, opening up mine dumping in waters and lands to mining and drilling willy- nilly off our sea board doesn't do the US a bit of good except!!!except a short term money making deal for the big oil and fuel industry. Once the profit is gone they'll leave their mess and ruined landscape behind them just like they have done in Logan CO WV and the mine spill in iirc CO. We still need a strong EPA that is nonpartisans and works for the people and country as a whole and not the elite rich.
            how many billions do we have to spend to clean up the messes private companies of made. Its a big number I believe.

            So a certain level of control is needed or the tax payers end up paying for it


            An example is the BP spill. They made a bussnes choice to save money rather than a safety choice.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Massena View Post

              So you don't think that the continued corruption by Pruitt was a problem? That's why he needed to resign. Trump kept saying during the campaign that he was going to pick the best people-guess not.
              His "corruption" was really nothing. If you follow the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) they are so convoluted you can do practically anything. Yes, his spending was frivolous in many cases, but it likely was neither "corrupt" or illegal. One year a shop I ran in the Navy had $93,000 left in the OPTAR (OPerating TARget… The shop's budgeted money). I was told by the officer in charge to spend every penny of it in less than two weeks. Sort of like that movie Brewster's Millions. It was lots of fun spending that in creative ways that stayed within the FAR.

              So, you're telling me "...Pruitt's corrupt..." is BS.

              Like I said, the enemy you know is preferable to the enemy you might get.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                His "corruption" was really nothing. If you follow the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) they are so convoluted you can do practically anything. Yes, his spending was frivolous in many cases, but it likely was neither "corrupt" or illegal. One year a shop I ran in the Navy had $93,000 left in the OPTAR (OPerating TARget… The shop's budgeted money). I was told by the officer in charge to spend every penny of it in less than two weeks. Sort of like that movie Brewster's Millions. It was lots of fun spending that in creative ways that stayed within the FAR.

                So, you're telling me "...Pruitt's corrupt..." is BS.

                Like I said, the enemy you know is preferable to the enemy you might get.
                This is standard procedure throughout the government, because budget money unspent is seen as budget money that wasn't needed to begin with and budget reduction follows soon after. We routinely, even in Civil Service, spent every penny we had before the budget year was up, whether we actually needed to or not.

                The current budget system actively discourages saving money.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • Nonsense of this type doesn't make anyone or anything 'great again.'

                  https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/06/polit...ech/index.html

                  Comment


                  • 4 July seven senators are in Russia, one in Iraq. Guess which party they belong to? Supposedly to range for Trumps up coming visit? Why didn't we have seven senators go to Singapore before the summit with Kim? Why is the meeting between Putin and Trump going to be private? Why are these visit shortly before the mid-term elections? Well Melana be going?
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                    Comment


                    • More of Trump disgracing the office of President of the United States:

                      https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factc...cid=spartandhp

                      More lies and distortions by Trump:

                      https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

                      Trump's actions, demagoguery, bullying, and false accusations are not 'making America great.'


                      Comment


                      • In what is probably a useless attempt to return to the actual topic, the slogan "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" should not be devisive for American citizens, and it should make us wonder what the agenda of those offended by it really is. To tear down America?

                        Why does the idea of making America great nation again anger anyone?
                        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                          Kenya has an army?
                          Complete with tribal scars, a sign of manhood. Notice Obama doesn't have them.

                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

                          ~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                          Comment


                          • His would most likely be on his rear end, inflicted as he was running away.
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                              This is standard procedure throughout the government, because budget money unspent is seen as budget money that wasn't needed to begin with and budget reduction follows soon after. We routinely, even in Civil Service, spent every penny we had before the budget year was up, whether we actually needed to or not.

                              The current budget system actively discourages saving money.
                              This is true. We see it every winter. 45 degrees and raining and they put down salt. Gotta use it or it won't be there next year.
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

                              BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

                              BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                                It was great but not as great as it should be thanks to the Democrats. But liberals being as ignorant as they are ​​​​can't see a hole in a ladder.
                                The latest Drudge headlines show that quite well as the Liberal Democrats cringe, see the second headline, at the thought that more people then ever are being hired, locally, there are Help Wanted signs everywhere, and wages are starting to go up in many of the low paying ones as hours are starting to be added to the part time work force.

                                RECORD 155,576,000 EMPLOYED...

                                DEMS BLAST 'RECKLESS' JOBS BOOM...

                                FLASH: Hispanic Unemployment Rate Falls to LOWEST LEVEL...
                                “Breaking News,”

                                “Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X