Make America Great Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

BULL, is he ever sent some place he doesn't want to be. Does he eat in the middle of a sand storm or down pour or follow orders.
    And you point is ?
    There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Does he eat in the middle of a sand storm or down pour or follow orders.
      Did Obama or Clinton??
      Leadership is the ability to rise above conventional wisdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by R.N. Armstrong View Post

Did Obama or Clinton??
        No of course not but Clinton is 20 years in the past and never pertended to be some mil leader like your Cadet Bone spurs. BTY Your father did but did you ever serve?
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

No of course not but Clinton is 20 years in the past and never pertended to be some mil leader like your Cadet Bone spurs. BTY Your father did but did you ever serve?
          Pretended, half pint logic.

Yes, I operated a spy net in South Vietnam during the war, commanded a Combat Electronic Warfare and Intelligence battalion in the 1st Cavalry Div in the First Persian Gulf War, and ran special covert and clandestine operations in Germany during the Cold War. (Two right-shoulder patches,even though the third one was hot at times)

Have you served, and in what capacity?

Comment

Same W.J. Clinton whom ordered a cruise missile strike against Iraq's Intel HQ in middle of the night, local time, killing some janitors?
            Other half of a "tag-team" seeking have his wife go for a redo as POTUS for the family so they could double dip on pensions and make more deals with the Russians?

As for Barry, his legacy of faux-paus still linger with sour after taste.

History forum here, and history leaves legacies the Present have to deal with.
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• Again I appeal to the members to bring back civility. Mr Armstrong and Mr Bock don't feed the troll nor get sucked into the trap of insults. They will go out of their way to find a way to get your back up. Ignore them.
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by R.N. Armstrong View Post

Pretended, half pint logic.

Yes, I operated a spy net in South Vietnam during the war, commanded a Combat Electronic Warfare and Intelligence battalion in the 1st Cavalry Div in the First Persian Gulf War, and ran special covert and clandestine operations in Germany during the Cold War. (Two right-shoulder patches,even though the third one was hot at times)

Have you served, and in what capacity?
                Can't you read a profile?

Comment

Can't you read a profile?
                  It did not come up when I tried it a few days ago making me think it had not passed over. Thank you for your service. Need to work on your people skills.

Comment

• They have served me VERY well in life, why change? Thanks I served for me as well as my country. JFK guided me.
                    Last edited by Half Pint John; 05 Jul 18, 11:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                      Again I appeal to the members to bring back civility. Mr Armstrong and Mr Bock don't feed the troll nor get sucked into the trap of insults. They will go out of their way to find a way to get your back up. Ignore them.
                      Too late, and the admins are once again nowhere to be found. (but I'll bet they ding me for saying so)
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

• Funny the California Prospector talks about insults and what does he do? Insult.

Tell me Jeff, how long has it been since you insulted someone?

Bwaha posted Well mr civility just showed up. Bummer, I hoped you fell down some stairs or met with instant karma some other way.

Staff
                        Wishing someone bodily...

So many post so many contradictions.

You appeal to bring back civility after wishing that I had fallen down stairs.

What was your post yesterday...smoking something called Red... Claiming peace while posting about your special hand loads getting ready for violence.

I haven't posted to you in sometime. I don't plan or posting again. Get smart please don't give reason.
                        Last edited by Half Pint John; 05 Jul 18, 11:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Too late, and the admins are once again nowhere to be found. (but I'll bet they ding me for saying so)
                          Be civil and you won't need the Mod's

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Same W.J. Clinton whom ordered a cruise missile strike against Iraq's Intel HQ in middle of the night, local time, killing some janitors?
                            Other half of a "tag-team" seeking have his wife go for a redo as POTUS for the family so they could double dip on pensions and make more deals with the Russians?

As for Barry, his legacy of faux-paus still linger with sour after taste.

History forum here, and history leaves legacies the Present have to deal with.
                            US President Barack Obama visits Baghdad, Iraq

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pic...hdad-Iraq.html

Were is Trump? Bone spurs acting up again?

President Donald Trump wants a parade of tanks and warplanes, promises a huge defense buildup and rarely misses a chance to praise “our great military” and veterans — but he has yet to visit American troops fighting in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...an-iraq-390234

Well I can understand...no golf course of course.

Comment

They have served me VERY well in life, why change? Thanks I served for me as well as my country. JFK guided me.
                              But our oath was to defend the Constitution.

Comment

• From ALL enemy's both foreign and domestic.

Was TR wrong?
                                “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.”

Theodore Roosevelt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X