Andrew McCabe former FBI #2 wants immunity to testify

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew McCabe former FBI #2 wants immunity to testify

Andrew McCabe wants immunity from prosecution before he testifies to Congress on the Hillary e-mail scandal.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ity-ig-report/

McCabe is intimately intertwined in the Steele dossier, spying scandal, and even the appointment of Mueller as special prosecutor...

db74c3c3541e9e1884cee576fd7f4c03.jpg
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

McCabe knows he will not survive long in prison.
      This move is not a surprise, I expected him to do this.

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Yea, but more interesting is that one of the principal people in creating the Russia scandal and getting Mueller in place is asking for immunity from prosecution.

Comment

I see another case of Arkancide in our future,,,,,
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

If the deep state is so powerful why can't it protect people like McCabe.

For me it isn't surprising that there is corruption but how inept the corrupt seem.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
              McCabe knows he will not survive long testifying against Clinton.

Fixed that for you.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

For me it isn't surprising that there is corruption but how inept the corrupt seem.
                Because 'deep state' is a mindset, not an organization. It represents individuals who are out solely for themselves without any more than a pretense of ethics, morality, or values. Their focus is upon themselves and their efforts are to maintain a personal status quo. To help McCade directly would involve personal risk, which violates every value they have.

They count on time. Trump has eight years at the most, and 18 months of that is gone. The Hillabeast is no longer part of their world, so the time spent digging into her affairs will trouble only those who are directly connected to that, while the rest of the deep state folks just lay low and wait for a Democrat to take office.

Trump is like a sniper firing at a company; he'll get a few, but the majority will survive.

Comment

It looks to me like McCabe is going rogue.
                  He must feel it is not worth it to continue protecting and covering for them.
                  "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

The IG report ought to be interesting as well as informative.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
                    We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

McCabe is only an office boy .the real chiefs of DS are untouchable

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                        The IG report ought to be interesting as well as informative.

"Comey's firing was justified" really? That mother****er should be serving time.
                        My worst jump story:
                        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                        No lie.

~
                        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

"Comey's firing was justified" really? That mother****er should be serving time.
                          This is still a possibility, if the DoJ would stop sucking up and just DO IT!

Comment

Information on the IG report:

We are not now that strength which in old days
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Working...
                            X