• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    George Will is not too find of the vice-president:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/10/polit...nce/index.html
    So?
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I guess he's a George Will fanboy, imagine that.

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
      So?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Ever notice how often you contradict yourself in your own posts?
        yeah I am probally leaving out a not or two

ok how did I do that in that one I am probally adding in a word in my mind that not there

Comment

IN YOUR FACE!

Tweeted from the White House -
          President Donald Trump welcomed three Americans who had been held prisoner in North Korea back home on Thursday, thanking its leader Kim Jong Un for their release and sounding upbeat about a planned U.S.-North Korea summit.

The former prisoners, freed after U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo traveled to Pyongyang for a second meeting with Kim in less than six weeks, landed at around 2:40 a.m. (0640 GMT) at Joint Base Andrews near Washington.

Trump and his wife, Melania, boarded the plane for about five minutes before the three men stepped out, shaking hands with the president and waving to media and military personnel.

“Frankly, we didn’t think it was going to happen and it did,” Trump said after thanking Kim for releasing the men.

“We’re starting off on a new footing. This is a wonderful thing that he released the folks early.”

Trump said he believed Kim wanted to bring North Korea “into the real world” and had high hopes for their planned meeting, which would be the first between a serving U.S. president and a North Korean leader.

“I think we have a very good chance of doing something very meaningful,” Trump said. “My proudest achievement will be - this is part of it - when we denuclearize that entire peninsula.”
          The three former prisoners were Korean-American missionary Kim Dong-chul, detained in 2015 and sentenced in 2016 to 10 years’ hard labor; Kim Sang-duk, also known as Tony Kim, who taught for a month at the foreign-funded Pyongyang University of Science and Technology (PUST) before he was arrested in 2017; and Kim Hak-song, who also taught at PUST and was detained last year.
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            The difference I see is that Michelle was a snobbish elitist. For example, when she was touting her miserably failed school lunch program I remember her on some talk show telling the host (not an exact quote but close enough)-- "I went to Princeton, and have advanced degrees. If I have trouble figuring out how to eat healthy, think of all those people who never went to college..."

I don't think Melania would say something like that....
            She still might - she probably just hasn't found out about it yet

https://www.vogue.com/article/melani...iarism-scandal

Mrs. Trump plagiarized parts of Mrs. Obama’s 2008 Democratic National Convention speech in her own address at the 2016 Republican National Convention, including, hilariously, the phrase, “Your word is your bond.” (Oopsie.)
            High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
            Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

Mrs. Trump is in the hospital. I'm sure the Demi-Libby MSM covered that thoroughly in the news today. Growth or something n her kidney.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

And Obama lied all of the time. So? What "scandal"?
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X