Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Pint John
    replied
    So in your opinion is there a difference in racist attitudes between whites and Blacks, that's American blacks

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post

Is what I said racist? No. All races are guilty. Prove it wrong.
    Obviously there are racists within every group, but to say that it's human nature takes it to a different level. It infers acceptance and something all humans engage in if it's human nature.

So the resident race baiter thinks I'm racist.
    Maybe you are, maybe you're not. I don't know, but to argue that racism is part of human nature at the least is very problematic.

What will I do?
    Nothing, it doesn't matter. I only bring it up to show the difference in racial attitudes and the double standards at play. I don't see racism as something that's an acceptable part of being a human, so I discuss it, but somehow that's a worse position to take than saying racism is normal, blacks are stupid and blacks are the most racist.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

I can. That response was one of them, those were not my words, but the words of 101 flipped around. Apparently you already knew that, but conveniently aren't aware of the many times they've generalized blacks. I will find the posts, but you know with the way the search feature here works it will take several hours of digging. That is assuming that said posts weren't already removed by admins or mods.

In the meantime, I have found these:

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Seems someone has a habit of referring to blacks as "stupid people":

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...ation-ceremony

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...-barrels/page2

Generalizations continue:

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...ton-university

According to others, it is human nature to be racist.

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...d-racism/page4

And of course, all blacks are just jealous, has nothing to do with American culture examplified above, it's all about everyone being jealous of god's gift to humanity as some would put it.

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...-comment/page8

I'm the one with the problem? All of the above is ok, but if I call out the actions of officers, politicians, etc I'm the hateful racist...
    Is what I said racist? No. All races are guilty. Prove it wrong.

So the resident race baiter thinks I'm racist. What will I do?

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by Salinator View Post

So you can't provide any links? And here I was, eagerly waiting to investigate those racist postings.
    I can. That response was one of them, those were not my words, but the words of 101 flipped around. Apparently you already knew that, but conveniently aren't aware of the many times they've generalized blacks. I will find the posts, but you know with the way the search feature here works it will take several hours of digging. That is assuming that said posts weren't already removed by admins or mods.

In the meantime, I have found these:

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Logic is diffidently a problem with the black community and you have again confirmed that.
    https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Seems someone has a habit of referring to blacks as "stupid people":

Funny how when blacks and the LGBTQ community gain any control they revert back to the way they were discriminated against. Stupid people.
    https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...ation-ceremony

I love to see blacks kiss Lincoln's ass as if he was some savior to them. Stupid people!
    https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...-barrels/page2

Generalizations continue:

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Ah...you mean the way blacks profile all whites as slave masters and racists.

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Earth to Skippy - do you know what the subject of this thread is?

BLACK RACISM.

Go to Baltimore if you haven't got it figured out yet.

Knock, Knock - Anybody home, McFly?
    https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...ton-university

According to others, it is human nature to be racist.

Originally posted by Gixxer86g
    It's not right or left. It's human nature, and all races are guilty.

Everyone is a racist to some degree if you're not then you are a traitor to your race which happens to be worse.
    https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...d-racism/page4

And of course, all blacks are just jealous, has nothing to do with American culture examplified above, it's all about everyone being jealous of god's gift to humanity as some would put it.

Originally posted by walle View Post

Nature isn't equal, and that which is different can never be equal. The different races haven't even evolved at the same pace, let alone in the same environment etc. Differences in IQ is the result of that. You deal with belief and make believe, I deal with reality and science.

If we were all equal we would all be the same. Alas we are not.

Recognizing this and acknowledging it does not make a man racist. At all.

Truth is people from other races have a inferiority complex toward whites, and it always shows when they live among whites, NEVER when they live among their own kind. Full stop. It's their own insecurities and hate and jealousy that surfaces and they start attacking whites.

They are even jealous of the beauty, no race on the planet is as diverse as the white race. Blonde hair, brown hair, black hair, red hair, grey hair etc. Blue eyes, hazel eyes, brown eyes, grey eyes etc.

It's just pure hate of white people and those attacking whites trying to flip the script suggesting that it's whites being racist and hateful. Sorry, but that BS doesn't work anymore. In fact, it never did.

Que the outbursts and the name calling.
    https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...-comment/page8

I'm the one with the problem? All of the above is ok, but if I call out the actions of officers, politicians, etc I'm the hateful racist...

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Only if Kelly's denial proves false. The rest is purely subjective: if one thinks that a chief-of-staff calling his President an "idiot" is the real meat in the story, then one is likely a Democrat -- and if one believes Gen Kelly's denial to be the real meat in the story, then one is likely a Republican. Otherwise, it's a non-story whichever way you cut it.

And for historical perspective, there's Secretary of War Edwin Stanton's take on his own President: "No one can imagine the deplorable condition of this city, and the hazard of the government, who did not witness the weakness and panic of the administration, and the painful imbecility of Lincoln." - [emphasis mine] And that was put in writing -- to a general officer of the US Army, no less.
    Which is where I feel sorry for - Mike Pence:

2014:

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied

So you can't provide any links? And here I was, eagerly waiting to investigate those racist postings.
    So was I.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied

Logic is diffidently a problem with the white community and you have again confirmed that.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied

Please provide links to posts where MM and 101 has said that Blacks are the most racist in the World and that ALL Blacks are racist,

Logic is diffidently a problem with the black community and you have again confirmed that.
    Last edited by TactiKill J.; 15 Jan 19, 22:42.

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied

Please provide links to posts where MM and 101 has said that Blacks are the most racist in the World and that ALL Blacks are racist,
    One could;
    otoh, sometimes it's more efficient to not feed the nonsense . we do hav3 some long time members, Sal, who simply live to see ANY response to what they generate.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied

This is exactly why I won't bother and don't care what your opinion of me is. I said nothing about you being defensive because you're racist, literally nothing to that effect, yet this what you respond with. No matter what I say you'll hear what you want to hear, or simply lie about what's said, so what's the point besides me wasting my time? You're a liar and operate off of being deceitful, I can accept you for who you are, but at the same time I am not obligated to argue with someone of your nature.

Hahaha.
    You imply I’m racist, then deny it (you’ve done it before too).
    Then make a vague comment about my “nature” and call me a liar.
    As I said before, there is nothing about my “nature” that disproves my comment that you inject race into everything and rely on your prejudices.

You completely failed to respond to anything I said but spent a great deal of time calling me names and failing to support your accusations.
    I lied? Please show me where. (We both know you can’t and won’t)
    You present your arguments like a 5 year old and then run away.

On the bright side, you have demonstrated the emptiness of your point of view.
    You have your prejudices and nothing else.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied

I don't know what the psychological factor is that leads to you and many others being so defensive or sensitive, but these accusations of me thinking all whites are racist started from me complaining about cops. If me believing that there's an issue within our police force equates to all whites being racist then I really don't know how to overcome this level of defensiveness nor do I care to anymore so we can agree to disagree and you can hold whatever opinions of me you want. I don't care about that, but I will make it known that other people inject race far more than I ever have.

That said, as another example of a double standard. MM and 101 both have come out and said that blacks are the most racist in the world and all blacks are racist. But, no problem with those remarks and no problem when they invoke race. I on the other hand complain about bad cops and I'm no longer permitted to discuss race and I believe all whites are racist. Makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
    If I were being defensive because I am racist
    This is exactly why I won't bother and don't care what your opinion of me is. I said nothing about you being defensive because you're racist, literally nothing to that effect, yet this what you respond with. No matter what I say you'll hear what you want to hear, or simply lie about what's said, so what's the point besides me wasting my time? You're a liar and operate off of being deceitful, I can accept you for who you are, but at the same time I am not obligated to argue with someone of your nature.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied

I don't know what the psychological factor is that leads to you and many others being so defensive or sensitive, but these accusations of me thinking all whites are racist started from me complaining about cops. If me believing that there's an issue within our police force equates to all whites being racist then I really don't know how to overcome this level of defensiveness nor do I care to anymore so we can agree to disagree and you can hold whatever opinions of me you want. I don't care about that, but I will make it known that other people inject race far more than I ever have.

That said, as another example of a double standard. MM and 101 both have come out and said that blacks are the most racist in the world and all blacks are racist. But, no problem with those remarks and no problem when they invoke race. I on the other hand complain about bad cops and I'm no longer permitted to discuss race and I believe all whites are racist. Makes sense.
    Um, trying to make me the issue doesn't address anything I said. It is just a weak attempt to change the subject and avoid responding to what I actually did say.
    If my comments were simply the result of my being defensive, logic would dictate that you could support your ridiculous accusation. But you don't.
    Because you can't. If I were being defensive because I am racist you should have an easy time showing it based on things I've said. but you can't, so you don't.
    Instead, you rely on your prejudices and pretend the problem is mine.
    Sorry. You need to try something other than calling me names to change the subject.

Some blacks are racist, they are human. They possess the same flaws as any other race. Some whites are racist too, but not all are. The same is true of blacks.
    I will not comment further on those arguments because they aren't relevant to my point.

As for injecting race, I have never seen anyone inject race into their arguments more than you.
    You do it more than everyone else combined.

Sometimes racism is relevant, but in your world, it explains everything.
    Sorry, life doesn't work like that.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
    We are all free to inject the issue of race into a topic.
    However, when it is always injected then the effort to make it about race carries little weight.

Some white people are racist.
    Some republicans are racist.
    However, you are certain that all white people and all republicans are racist and that forms the basis of nearly every one of your points.
    Sorry, but your prejudices do not define how other people think. Especially when you have no basis for your accusations.

Your inability to ever consider anything other than racism as a motivator only exposes your prejudices.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied

Should be obvious, but I forgot who my audience was.

What I said to him was the same thing he said to me in another thread. It's interesting how certain people can inject race into a discussion where it doesn't belong, but others can't. Just another privilege I guess.

We are all free to inject the issue of race into a topic.
    However, when it is always injected then the effort to make it about race carries little weight.

Some white people are racist.
    Some republicans are racist.
    However, you are certain that all white people and all republicans are racist and that forms the basis of nearly every one of your points.
    Sorry, but your prejudices do not define how other people think. Especially when you have no basis for your accusations.

Your inability to ever consider anything other than racism as a motivator only exposes your prejudices.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X