Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
    Obama was well qualified for the presidency. Unlike Trumpty Dumpty
    "Well qualified"? For a room with rubber walls, maybe, but not for the presidency. He never even accomplished anything as a senator, let along in the White House. And you seem to have forgotten his close association with the racist Jeremy Right.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Really? What made him so well qualified? He got a law degree he never used. He was an utter failure as a "Community organizer." His colleagues and other academics at the University of Chicago when he was a mere lecturer there said his classes were vapid and not worth taking, as did many of his students, and that he displayed little or no interest in being immersed in academia.
      As a Illinois state Senator, he mostly voted "present," rarely introduced any legislation and none of any significance, and basically was a chair warmer. As a US Senator he served less than one term.

So, what great and wonderful qualifications did he have to be President?
      They say that love is blind...so Inevitable must have a bromance going on with Obama. Wonder if he has a poster of him in his bedroom?

Comment

When I was a young man and first became reconizant of the News, I was aware that it always favorite DemocRats, but I didn't care, but when I returned from Vietnam I saw them in their true light and I wouldn't pi$$ on a DemoRat if he were on fire!
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          I took Obama's election with passing indifference. My concern was he was a incompetent, who was only good at being elected to office. His resume was tissue thin, and his past life results all but meaningless.

What's that say about my position on him?
          That you're a realist.

Bobo couldn't get anything done when the DNC had all of Congress. Then he presided over the worst mid-term defeat in decades, and got nothing done thereafter. Remember his weeping like a child with frustration over his inability to push gun control? Good times.

He did not understand that winning the Oval Office was just the start, not the finish.

Now Trump is undoing Bobo's ExOrds, choosing USSC justices, rebuilding the economy, putting NATO in its place, repairing our relationship with Israel, working to curb the bloated, over-paid and largely pointless Federal bureaucracy, just to name a few.

Bobo couldn't even keep the promise to close GITMO he had on his first day in office. A truly ineffectual placeholder.

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
            Or were you just trying to be ironic?
            Should be obvious, but I forgot who my audience was.

What I said to him was the same thing he said to me in another thread. It's interesting how certain people can inject race into a discussion where it doesn't belong, but others can't. Just another privilege I guess.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Should be obvious, but I forgot who my audience was.

What I said to him was the same thing he said to me in another thread. It's interesting how certain people can inject race into a discussion where it doesn't belong, but others can't. Just another privilege I guess.

We are all free to inject the issue of race into a topic.
              However, when it is always injected then the effort to make it about race carries little weight.

Some white people are racist.
              Some republicans are racist.
              However, you are certain that all white people and all republicans are racist and that forms the basis of nearly every one of your points.
              Sorry, but your prejudices do not define how other people think. Especially when you have no basis for your accusations.

Your inability to ever consider anything other than racism as a motivator only exposes your prejudices.
              Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

We are all free to inject the issue of race into a topic.
                However, when it is always injected then the effort to make it about race carries little weight.

Some white people are racist.
                Some republicans are racist.
                However, you are certain that all white people and all republicans are racist and that forms the basis of nearly every one of your points.
                Sorry, but your prejudices do not define how other people think. Especially when you have no basis for your accusations.

Your inability to ever consider anything other than racism as a motivator only exposes your prejudices.
                I don't know what the psychological factor is that leads to you and many others being so defensive or sensitive, but these accusations of me thinking all whites are racist started from me complaining about cops. If me believing that there's an issue within our police force equates to all whites being racist then I really don't know how to overcome this level of defensiveness nor do I care to anymore so we can agree to disagree and you can hold whatever opinions of me you want. I don't care about that, but I will make it known that other people inject race far more than I ever have.

That said, as another example of a double standard. MM and 101 both have come out and said that blacks are the most racist in the world and all blacks are racist. But, no problem with those remarks and no problem when they invoke race. I on the other hand complain about bad cops and I'm no longer permitted to discuss race and I believe all whites are racist. Makes sense.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I don't know what the psychological factor is that leads to you and many others being so defensive or sensitive, but these accusations of me thinking all whites are racist started from me complaining about cops. If me believing that there's an issue within our police force equates to all whites being racist then I really don't know how to overcome this level of defensiveness nor do I care to anymore so we can agree to disagree and you can hold whatever opinions of me you want. I don't care about that, but I will make it known that other people inject race far more than I ever have.

That said, as another example of a double standard. MM and 101 both have come out and said that blacks are the most racist in the world and all blacks are racist. But, no problem with those remarks and no problem when they invoke race. I on the other hand complain about bad cops and I'm no longer permitted to discuss race and I believe all whites are racist. Makes sense.
                  Um, trying to make me the issue doesn't address anything I said. It is just a weak attempt to change the subject and avoid responding to what I actually did say.
                  If my comments were simply the result of my being defensive, logic would dictate that you could support your ridiculous accusation. But you don't.
                  Because you can't. If I were being defensive because I am racist you should have an easy time showing it based on things I've said. but you can't, so you don't.
                  Instead, you rely on your prejudices and pretend the problem is mine.
                  Sorry. You need to try something other than calling me names to change the subject.

Some blacks are racist, they are human. They possess the same flaws as any other race. Some whites are racist too, but not all are. The same is true of blacks.
                  I will not comment further on those arguments because they aren't relevant to my point.

As for injecting race, I have never seen anyone inject race into their arguments more than you.
                  You do it more than everyone else combined.

Sometimes racism is relevant, but in your world, it explains everything.
                  Sorry, life doesn't work like that.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

If I were being defensive because I am racist
                    This is exactly why I won't bother and don't care what your opinion of me is. I said nothing about you being defensive because you're racist, literally nothing to that effect, yet this what you respond with. No matter what I say you'll hear what you want to hear, or simply lie about what's said, so what's the point besides me wasting my time? You're a liar and operate off of being deceitful, I can accept you for who you are, but at the same time I am not obligated to argue with someone of your nature.
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Please provide links to posts where MM and 101 has said that Blacks are the most racist in the World and that ALL Blacks are racist,
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

This is exactly why I won't bother and don't care what your opinion of me is. I said nothing about you being defensive because you're racist, literally nothing to that effect, yet this what you respond with. No matter what I say you'll hear what you want to hear, or simply lie about what's said, so what's the point besides me wasting my time? You're a liar and operate off of being deceitful, I can accept you for who you are, but at the same time I am not obligated to argue with someone of your nature.

Hahaha.
                        You imply I’m racist, then deny it (you’ve done it before too).
                        Then make a vague comment about my “nature” and call me a liar.
                        As I said before, there is nothing about my “nature” that disproves my comment that you inject race into everything and rely on your prejudices.

You completely failed to respond to anything I said but spent a great deal of time calling me names and failing to support your accusations.
                        I lied? Please show me where. (We both know you can’t and won’t)
                        You present your arguments like a 5 year old and then run away.

On the bright side, you have demonstrated the emptiness of your point of view.
                        You have your prejudices and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Please provide links to posts where MM and 101 has said that Blacks are the most racist in the World and that ALL Blacks are racist,
                          One could;
                          otoh, sometimes it's more efficient to not feed the nonsense . we do hav3 some long time members, Sal, who simply live to see ANY response to what they generate.
                          The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Logic is diffidently a problem with the black community and you have again confirmed that.
                            Last edited by TactiKill J.; 15 Jan 19, 23:42.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Logic is diffidently a problem with the white community and you have again confirmed that.
                              So you can't provide any links? And here I was, eagerly waiting to investigate those racist postings.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

So you can't provide any links? And here I was, eagerly waiting to investigate those racist postings.
                                So was I.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X