Who's lying? NBC or FOX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
    Such is the power of TDS that fox is now the most reliable source of news, this is not a good thing. I think it really started with Obama because nobody wanted to critique the first black president. As if we were not racist enough that we had to give someone a pass because of the color of their skin. Social engineering is proving to be a disaster in so many ways.
    lmao. Ok. Conservatives always finding a way to bring race into everything.

This discussion was about Kelly and the MSM, yet somehow you found a way to make it about Obama and his race. Good job, I expect nothing less.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

This discussion was about Kelly and the MSM, yet somehow you found a way to make it about Obama and his race. Good job, I expect nothing less.
      Nothing wrong with talking about race. The election of Obama was the most racist event in my lifetime that I witnessed.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Nothing wrong with talking about race. The election of Obama was the most racist event in my lifetime that I witnessed.
        Talking about it is one thing, turning everything into a racial debate is something different. Secondly, it's only ok depending on the race being discussed, apparently. And yes, because Obama was black based on that we know he was an affirmative action president. I completely get you now. No worries.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Talking about it is one thing, turning everything into a racial debate is something different. Secondly, it's only ok depending on the race being discussed, apparently. And yes, because Obama was black based on that we know he was an affirmative action president. I completely get you now. No worries.
          Obama elected to play identity politics I didn't ask him to. You are the one that is blind to how insidiously the Democratic party exploits race. You can't just shut down conversations because you find them uncomfortable by playing the race card.

No national leader ever aroused more fervent emotions than Adolf Hitler did in the 1930s. Watch some old newsreels of German crowds delirious with joy at the sight of him. The only things at all comparable in more recent times were the ecstatic crowds that greeted Barack Obama when he burst upon the political scene in 2008. Elections, however, have far more lasting and far more serious—or even grim—consequences than emotional venting. The actual track record of crowd pleasers, whether Juan Perón in Argentina, Obama in America, or Hitler in Germany, is very sobering, if not painfully depressing.
          Thomas Sowell

It doesn't matter if crowds are rallied by racism or engaged by the idea that the color of a mans skin makes him a better choice for president both says a lot about how shallow the political process actually is. If the goal is to be blind to sex, race and all the other things that are incidental to a person not their character you cannot celebrate the first black president as anything other than how far we have not come.
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Celebrating the first black president and electing someone because he's black are entirely different things. One has historical significance given the history of this country and is thus worth celebrating on that accord, while the latter simply did not happen.

But, what does any of this have to do with Kelly or the topic at hand? I'm not sure why you've chosen to derail this into a conversation about Obama's race. What's the relation there to the original topic? Do you have anything to add about Kelly or his quotes?
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I took Obama's election with passing indifference. My concern was he was a incompetent, who was only good at being elected to office. His resume was tissue thin, and his past life results all but meaningless.

What's that say about my position on him?

Comment

Celebrating the first black president and electing someone because he's black are entirely different things. One has historical significance given the history of this country and is thus worth celebrating on that accord, while the latter simply did not happen.

But, what does any of this have to do with Kelly or the topic at hand? I'm not sure why you've chosen to derail this into a conversation about Obama's race. What's the relation there to the original topic? Do you have anything to add about Kelly or his quotes?
                The question is who is lying and how we know, Obama is important to that discussion as I explained. What is omitted is as important as what is said.

BTW I don't think of Obama as a black American, I just see him as another stupid privileged kid taken in by idiot professors and his Marxist parents and friends. It's the people that see him as the first black president that are racists. I could care less what color you skin is and I don't want to live in a country that cares.
                Last edited by wolfhnd; 10 Jan 19, 01:08.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  I took Obama's election with passing indifference. My concern was he was a incompetent, who was only good at being elected to office. His resume was tissue thin, and his past life results all but meaningless.

Why is his resume paper thin, how did the media fail to fill it out? If he had been a Republican every detail of his idiotic college years would have been front page news. Then there is the collapse of Acorn. Do you think that if 18 of trumps former associates had been convicted of Election fraud it wouldn't have been front page news telling us how corrupt he is.
                  We hunt the hunters

Comment

Why is his resume paper thin, how did the media fail to fill it out? If he had been a Republican every detail of his idiotic college years would have been front page news. Then there is the collapse of Acorn. Do you think that if 18 of trumps former associates had been convicted of Election fraud it wouldn't have been front page news telling us how corrupt he is.
                    Agreed.

We don't really have to speculate about how a republican would have been treated.
                    Consider the scrutiny that Palin and her family were subjected to as compared to how the media dealt with Obama.

We knew everything about every college she attended and how thin her resume was.
                    Obama was never subjected to that level of review. The guilt by association card was never played by the media against obama despite his ties to the chicago machine, and felons rezko and blago.
                    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

You are slipping into self parody here.
                      Or were you just trying to be ironic?
                      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Obama was well qualified for the presidency. Unlike Trumpty Dumpty

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                          Who says NBC says Paula Madison,and, where is Paula Madison now ?

At the Center for Public Desinformation (an American Pravda) ,also called Center for Public Integrity .

And, who owns the Center for Public Integrity ?

George Soros, who thinks that integrity is the name of the new Big Mac .
                          and in related Snooze:

the zander invasion FROM GERMANY continues to overwhelm British waterways defenses....

Belgium fish expert desperately needed....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zander

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Obama was not the first president that was celebrated because of his identity rather than his resume. I remember when people in my small town celebrated the first Catholic president. I found the identification with JFK based on his religious affiliation repugnant. The melting pot has always been a salad and that has always been to the detriment of the country. The difference is of course that once in office JFK did not make social tension worse by making subtle reference to the history of discrimination against Irish Catholics increasing unrest for political advantage.
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                              Really? What made him so well qualified? He got a law degree he never used. He was an utter failure as a "Community organizer." His colleagues and other academics at the University of Chicago when he was a mere lecturer there said his classes were vapid and not worth taking, as did many of his students, and that he displayed little or no interest in being immersed in academia.
                              As a Illinois state Senator, he mostly voted "present," rarely introduced any legislation and none of any significance, and basically was a chair warmer. As a US Senator he served less than one term.

So, what great and wonderful qualifications did he have to be President?

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                                The ally of ISIS was well qualified for the presidency ?
                                The man who is coresponsible for terroristic attacks in Europe and for the Islamitic invasion of Europe is well qualified for the presidency ?
                                The man who said after 9/11 that US should give more money to terrorists is well qualified ?
                                The man who made Iran a nuclear power is well qualified for the presidency ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X