Alfie Evans' Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alfie Evans' Death

I find it so bizarre that the British court would not allow Alfie's parents to take him out of country to a hospital in Italy, all expenses paid by Vatican and Italian governments. Furthermore, I find it disgusting that initially the doctors refused to provide care for Alfie as he fought on to live for almost another week as he defied their expectations of a painless quick death within minutes of taking off the life support.

This is what cradle to grave nanny state looks like. This is what happens when you allow the government to take over the health care system. This is what happens when a great country as Great Britain has fallen apart without Christian morals.

This is depravity of life at its finest.

Abortion has always began with aborting babies inside the womb, but it is now moving toward aborting the living outside of the womb.

There's no solace for Alfie's parents as they probably didn't have dignity of taking their baby home in his final days on the earth. They are devastated over this, and they must have felt like the entire world is against them for even entertaining a tiny hope of finding something that will cure their baby of whatever that ails Alfie.

This could also happen in America.
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

I am certain it happens in the US also,every day .

Whatever, for people who want some information,and not DS desinformation, the following is interesting :

"This is the real reason Britain won't release Alfie Evans to Italy." (by Kira Davies ) .

Comment

I agree.

While I understand the government's logic in saying that he won't survive so don't prolong, I cannot agree with it.

Ending one's life without taking their own will into account is not the right of the medical professional. If you can say 'their chance of survival is nil, we shouldn't bother' then I shouldn't run code to shootings and stabbings, and EMS shouldn't bother to fly to cardiac arrests.....after all, the odds are pretty low, so why bother.
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
        I agree.

While I understand the government's logic in saying that he won't survive so don't prolong, I cannot agree with it.

Ending one's life without taking their own will into account is not the right of the medical professional. If you can say 'their chance of survival is nil, we shouldn't bother' then I shouldn't run code to shootings and stabbings, and EMS shouldn't bother to fly to cardiac arrests.....after all, the odds are pretty low, so why bother.
        But, that same government is adamantly opposed to the death penalty for criminals. Why prolong their incarceration...?

Comment

What is so surprising about this is the Royal family hasn't said anything publicly about the Alfie Evans controversy. Sure, the Queen is a figurehead, but if she said something in favor of Alfie Evans, I have no doubt it'd create a major conflict between the court and Queen, and nobody wants to offend her.

However, the controversy is also a sober reminder of how even British royalty is standing aloof from the decadence that is inflicting the hearts and minds of Great Britain. So it turns out the British royalty is no better than the court that ruled Alfie Evans must die.
          Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
            I am certain it happens in the US also,every day .
            I doubt it happens, ever. The medical facilities here are privately owned, and have no authorioty.

The only time the government will restrict access of a child by its parents is when the injuries are alleged to be the subject of abuse, which is an entirely different matter.

I still say the NHS didn't want doctors outside the NHS examining the kid. Unnamed brain disease? Or medical staff screw-up that left the kid dying?
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

The Queen never makes public any opinion of her personal political positions or standings.
              Last edited by Salinator; 28 Apr 18, 16:35.
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                The Queen never makes public any opinion any of her personal political positions or standings.
                I guess that makes her a taxpayer-paid celebrity and nothing else? I wonder if Diana had been alive, would she have tolerated this?

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                  I guess that makes her a taxpayer-paid celebrity and nothing else? I wonder if Diana had been alive, would she have tolerated this?
                  It is tradition. The entire Royal Family is prohibited from publicly voicing political views, voting, or hold any political office.
                  Last edited by Salinator; 28 Apr 18, 17:13.
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

The kid was on a vent for 16 months, the docs presented medical evidence as to why they thought further treatment was futile, the parents got to take their case to not one but three judges.

I might also point out that the Hospital had their hands tied behind back in regards public perception because they could not give out privelaged information.

If any of you outraged people want to actually help then donate to medical research or become medical professionals......

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                      The kid was on a vent for 16 months, the docs presented medical evidence as to why they thought further treatment was futile, the parents got to take their case to not one but three judges.

I might also point out that the Hospital had their hands tied behind back in regards public perception because they could not give out privelaged information.

If any of you outraged people want to actually help then donate to medical research or become medical professionals......
                      Was the child examined by a MD or MDs without any ties to the NHS?

And why do doctors have any say in whether further treatment is continued?
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

And, that's the rub here. When the government has control of something there is no one to hold them accountable for their errors, judgements, or mistakes.

A recent US example is the Gold King Mine in Colorado that the EPA was cleaning up. There was a major mistake made and millions of gallons of heavily polluted water flooded a major multi-state watershed. Had that been a private corporation the EPA would have fined them billions to clean it up.
                        The EPA told people that were harmed, often very expensively harmed, by their blunder, "Too bad, were the government and you can't sue us." The offered a paltry few million dollars for all the damages to various parties and that was that.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/ex...n-alfie-evans/

This should provide all the information you need.

Your welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                            http://www.sciencemediacentre.org/ex...n-alfie-evans/

This should provide all the information you need.

Your welcome.
                            So you don't know enough to answer the question?

Did a third party MD/MDs examine the child to verify the diagnoses?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post
                              I find it so bizarre that the British court would not allow Alfie's parents to take him out of country to a hospital in Italy, all expenses paid by Vatican and Italian governments. Furthermore, I find it disgusting that initially the doctors refused to provide care for Alfie as he fought on to live for almost another week as he defied their expectations of a painless quick death within minutes of taking off the life support.

This is what cradle to grave nanny state looks like. This is what happens when you allow the government to take over the health care system. This is what happens when a great country as Great Britain has fallen apart without Christian morals.

This is depravity of life at its finest.

Abortion has always began with aborting babies inside the womb, but it is now moving toward aborting the living outside of the womb.

There's no solace for Alfie's parents as they probably didn't have dignity of taking their baby home in his final days on the earth. They are devastated over this, and they must have felt like the entire world is against them for even entertaining a tiny hope of finding something that will cure their baby of whatever that ails Alfie.

This could also happen in America.
                              On what grounds did the government refuse to allow them to travel? Is the USSR back in business again?
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X