This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pamak View Post
    Now, can you find a video in which a black driver after 8 minutes of deliberations with an officer tells him to STFU and is left to walk away?

Curious....
    Obsessed about the color of human's skin as usual. Get over it.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      I pulled over the Mayor's personal secretary (from his law firm, not City Hall).

As I was writing out the ticket she icily reminded me that she was the Mayor's secretary.

I said "Good, City Hall has been putting pressure on us to write more tickets here (the incident took place in a major remodel of a key traffic area). Please let him know we're out here working."

I had a friend who also worked in the same law firm. She told me the secretary angrily told the Mayor he had gotten her a ticket.

He got it dismissed, I'm sure, but at least I made a point of sorts.
      Wonder if your reaction would have been different if she had been a bit more friendly? Charm often succeeds where threats fail.
      Last edited by Surrey; 27 Apr 18, 09:52.
      "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
        Obsessed about the color of human's skin as usual. Get over it.
        I am not going to get permission from you regarding what I post. Get over it!
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
          So you admit that you are biased against all LE.....
          See the definition of the word "bias"
          When one provides reasons for his position he does not show bias. Also bias comes in different forms, including bias in favor of certain professions, such as when you are such professional or have a relative in such profession. In my case, I can only accept I am biased for mechanical engineers.
          Last edited by pamak; 27 Apr 18, 10:59.
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Thread closed till further notice. - ACG Seniour Staff
            Eagles may fly; but weasels aren't sucked into jet engines!

"I'm not expendable; I'm not stupid and I'm not going." - Kerr Avon, Blake's 7

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X