This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cops are under paid...

These two officers did an outstanding job, except for one detail, they should have cuffed this Bh

Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

The officers should have hauled them all in and towed that woman's car in as well.

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
      The officers should have hauled them all in and towed that woman's car in as well.

Pruitt
      Couldn’t Rep you fast enough.
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Another nut job,

Comment

This is a taser made situation...

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
            These two officers did an outstanding job, except for one detail, they should have cuffed this Bh

Now, can you find a video in which a black driver after 8 minutes of deliberations with an officer tells him to STFU and is left to walk away?

Curious....
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Six posts in and look who introduces the race card ....
              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                Yep, and I am not hiding it behind BS double talk...

One clarification though: the comment did not imply that these particular officers in the video were racists. But the video did raise a legitimate IMO question:

So, can you find a case with a black driver who can walk away after arguing AND telling an officer to STFU right in front of his face?
                My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                  There's a reason for the ignore feature. So you can filter out the trolls. Ponder this, how many hours are spent reading cr@p posts. With that feature they have zero time wastage. Life is short and why waste your time with people who have zero intellect.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    There's a reason for the ignore feature. So you can filter out the trolls...

Or, so you can join some people who are intimidated by a honest and public discussion.
                    Last edited by pamak; 26 Apr 18, 02:06.

Comment

This isn't about race. It's about power. It's about using your position to influence cops and get out of criminal $h!+ you're doing.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        This isn't about race. It's about power. It's about using your position to influence cops and get out of criminal $h!+ you're doing.
                        She did not look powerful. The cop did not seem to know her, and if you have to explain who you are, you do not look very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                          Now, can you find a video in which a black driver after 8 minutes of deliberations with an officer tells him to STFU and is left to walk away?

Curious....
                          Why?

And you seem to be quite bigoted against cops.

Anyway your post is just off topic trolling.
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

She did not look powerful. The cop did not seem to know her, and if you have to explain who you are, you do not look very impressive.
                            The officer was chastised by the woman for calling her "Miss" rather than "Commissioner".

Well, it seems that she is now an ex-commissioner.

She has been "flicked" from her job due to the bad publicity from this.

Buh-Bye.

[.....]
                            On Wednesday, Turner apologized for her behavior.

"I let my emotions get the better of me and regret my tone toward the police officers and use of off-color language," she said in a written statement.
                            [.....]
                            [.....]
                            Turner also denied violating the Port Authority’s Code of Ethics, insisting that she did not use her position “to affect the outcome of the violations issued to the driver.”

Her former bosses at the Port Authority, however, apparently disagreed.

“The video speaks for itself,” PA officials said, adding that Turner's conduct was “indefensible” and “outrageous.”

Meanwhile, Turner's brandishing of a Port Authority badge during the confrontation, and boasted of her credentials, has prompted the agency to consider ending the use of badges for its non-law enforcement officials, New Jersey radio station WPG 104.1 FM reported.

A Port Authority spokesman told the Townsquare News Network that the badges have no meaning beyond identification.
                            [.....]
                            She was also apparently a fund raiser for Hillary.

That should have got her instant time in the slammer for a start.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/26...er-ranted.html
                            Last edited by At ease; 26 Apr 18, 07:58.
                            "It's like shooting rats in a barrel."
                            "You'll be in a barrel if you don't watch out for the fighters!"

"Talking about airplanes is a very pleasant mental disease."
                            — Sergei(son of Igor) Sikorsky, 'AOPA Pilot' magazine February 2003.

Comment

Yep, and I am not hiding it behind BS double talk...

One clarification though: the comment did not imply that these particular officers in the video were racists. But the video did raise a legitimate IMO question:

So, can you find a case with a black driver who can walk away after arguing AND telling an officer to STFU right in front of his face?
                              While I appreciate your passion, the issue on this OP is the abuse of power by the port authority official, not the officers.
                              Please stay on topic,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X