Terrorist attack in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist attack in Toronto

A rental van drove onto a sidewalk in Toronto and struck around 10 people this looks like another ISIS inspired attack the driver has been arrested.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/witnes...walk-1.3898118

Prayers for the victims.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Prayers for the victims and families!

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post
        A rental van drove onto a sidewalk in Toronto and struck around 10 people this looks like another ISIS inspired attack the driver has been arrested.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/witnes...walk-1.3898118
        So, is it time for the Libtards to chastise everyone for being anti-Islam, or will they lay low for a week before starting in with that soy-boy blather again?
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
          So, is it time for the Libtards to chastise everyone for being anti-Islam, or will they lay low for a week before starting in with that soy-boy blather again?
          After last years terrorist attack in Edmonton our PM Trudashian condemned White Supremacy and called for more understanding and acceptance with Muslims nothing will change this time.
          After next election in October 2019 the governments love in with the enemy and the war against Canadians ends.

Comment

Comment

No class.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43873804

Nine dead according to the BBC.
                "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

9 dead 16 still injured many in critical and serious condition unfortunately there will probably be more dead.
                  I wish we had the death penalty.

Comment

The terrorist is 25 year old Alek Minassian.

Comment

If you're going to come out and malign all Muslims, I have no problem chastising you for your bigotry. Let me know what you decide to do and I'll clear my calender.
                      Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

The usual "Gangbang Brigade" out to rejoice of another moslem terrorist attack. Do you guys get some sort of orgasm every time a terrorist attack happens? Latest indication seems that the guy was Armenian & Christian, so I suppose we'll go down the "mental illness" road again.

Doesn't really matter one bit what religion, where the guy is from. These kind of attacks are here to stay for the next few years.
                        Last edited by Karri; 23 Apr 18, 18:33.
                        Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
                          The usual "Gangbang Brigade" out to rejoice of another moslem terrorist attack. Do you guys get some sort of orgasm every time a terrorist attack happens?

Latest indication seems that the guy was Armenian & Christian, so I suppose we'll go down the "mental illness" road again.
                          Post deleted due to personal attack and use of profanity.

Have a nice vacation.

ACG Staff
                          Last edited by Salinator; 23 Apr 18, 20:49.

Comment

Deleted

When you gloat about liberals this, moslems that, I told you so, you are happy that it happened.
                            Last edited by Salinator; 24 Apr 18, 03:15.
                            Wisdom is personal

Comment

After last years terrorist attack in Edmonton our PM Trudashian condemned White Supremacy and called for more understanding and acceptance with Muslims nothing will change this time.
                              After next election in October 2019 the governments love in with the enemy and the war against Canadians ends.
                              They will probably call for the elimination of van rentals. After all, a rental truck was used in Oklahoma and the first WTC bombing.
                              “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X