Kanye West loves the way Candace Owens thinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West loves the way Candace Owens thinks

Candace Owens runs a YouTube channel called "Red Pill Black," which is basically for African Americans who think they might actually be conservative.

Kanye West tweeted, "I love the way Candace Owens thinks," which has set liberals into a tizzy.

Here's a link to her Twitter: https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

And here's a pic from Reddit_TheDonald,

"It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Yawn...more of the same. Kanye is married to Huge Butt Kardashian, a white woman, so in the eyes of the BLM and others he is a traitor.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Ah, Candace is pretty dam cool, and this isn't the first time the hard-Left has tried to destroy her.
      And honestly, what else could it be when the corporate media is hyping a vote of confidence from a weirdo like Kanye?

EDIT-

Okay, found a few thigns -
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYKHdI-3tRI

So, Kanye isn't "Black" anymore because he said something good about a Right Winger.
      What more proof do you need that Leftist Racial Politics is B.S.?
      Did you need any?

Okay, here she is in her own words ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrwmLH8QD7I&t=218s

Last edited by The Exorcist; 22 Apr 18, 11:38.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        Ah, Candace is pretty dam cool, and this isn't the first time the hard-Left has tried to destroy her.

And honestly, what else could it be when the corporate media is hyping a vote of confidence from a weirdo like Kanye?
        It could be what it is: SOS - DD all designed to keep circulation and ratings up by generating a daily ration of meaningless garbage designed to incite people and press their hot buttons.

None of these individuals matter one bit to me, nor would life on this planet change one iota of they all disappeared today. That's the only valid yardstick in the real world.

And no, no one will miss me either.

Comment

Racist but true.

EDIT-

Okay, found a few thigns -
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYKHdI-3tRI

So, Kanye isn't "Black" anymore because he said something good about a Right Winger.
          What more proof do you need that Leftist Racial Politics is B.S.?
          Did you need any?

Okay, here she is in her own words ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrwmLH8QD7I&t=218s

My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I'm waiting for Candace to come on Hannity, but in the meantime I found this video. It's gold.

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
              I'm waiting for Candace to come on Hannity, but in the meantime I found this video. It's gold.

Wow....

I guess it should not come as any surprise that Left-Wing college kids & their teachers are so ignorant .... they really don't think that black people don't have ID, can't find the DMV or use the internet?
              Back to the old question; how much education does it take to make you abysmally stupid?
              Go to the Ivy League, get yourself 100k in debt, and find out!

Oh, Candace can do a lot better than Hannity, and she has-
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsR2C8jsGLE

Yes, its an hour long, but he makes it worth while.

Comment

Wow....

I guess it should not come as any surprise that Left-Wing college kids & their teachers are so ignorant .... they really don't think that black people don't have ID, can't find the DMV or use the internet?
                Back to the old question; how much education does it take to make you abysmally stupid?
                Go to the Ivy League, get yourself 100k in debt, and find out!

Oh, Candace can do a lot better than Hannity, and she has-
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsR2C8jsGLE

Yes, its an hour long, but he makes it worth while.

Nothing about racism that is one hour long is "worth it". We've heard all of the arguments thousands of times before, and nothing ever changes, especially the prevailing attitudes of the Black Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Nothing about racism that is one hour long is "worth it". We've heard all of the arguments thousands of times before, and nothing ever changes, especially the prevailing attitudes of the Black Community.[/FONT]
                  Upgrade your data plan. Everything is shifting towards video.
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Nothing about racism that is one hour long is "worth it". We've heard all of the arguments thousands of times before, and nothing ever changes, especially the prevailing attitudes of the Black Community.[/FONT]
                    What interests me is how liberals bombarded her with threats and were pretending to be Trump supporters. Rush Limbaugh talks about liberals doing that to get companies to boycott Fox News-basically liberals flood companies telling them to pull advertisements, and they use bots to make it seem like there's thousands/tens of thousands of people complaining,

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                      Upgrade your data plan. Everything is shifting towards video.
                      But not everyone...I still cherish the ability to read, and once printed, it cannot be altered after the fact nor tampered with or outright faked the way videos can. It used to be that "one picture equaled a thousands words", but that was long before Photoshop.

Video is for the new, lazy, self-indulgent generations who must be spoon-fed everything in ways that require virtually no independent thought or action on their part.

Comment

Video is for the new, lazy, self-indulgent generations who must be spoon-fed everything in ways that require virtually no independent thought or action on their part.
                        [/FONT]
                        Okay Grandpa, you don't have to look at it and I certainly don't post it for you.
                        But do you really have to keep complaining about people who post vids to back up their assertions about people who are in the news because of the vids they post?

It is the current year, after all.

Comment

Okay Grandpa, you don't have to look at it and I certainly don't post it for you.
                          But do you really have to keep complaining about people who post vids to back up their assertions about people who are in the news because of the vids they post?

It is the current year, after all.
                          We're having a discussion here, Exorcist. That's where we exchange ideas and beliefs as well as facts and talk about what they mean to us. If it's too much for you, drop out. Otherwise, you know as well as I do how many video and image presentations have been faked, or do you really believe everything Michael Moore puts out? The fake child casualty made so famous by Reuters? Any of this coming back to you yet?

As for the "Grandpa" part, please tell me you are not in any way, shape or form related to me, junior. I don;t have the time, the energy or the inclination to purge my entire family line.

Be as insulting of older people as you like. We have been around a lot longer, seen a lot more and done one HELL of a lot more than you ever will...so your jealousy is understandable, if somewhat juvenile and pathetic.

I only hope I can still be around when you are disrespected for your age. It will be worth climbing out of my wheelchair just to see it.

Comment

[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]We're having a discussion here, Exorcist. That's where we exchange ideas and beliefs as well as facts and talk about what they mean to us. If it's too much for you, drop out. Otherwise, you know as well as I do how many video and image presentations have been faked, or do you really believe everything Michael Moore puts out? The fake child casualty made so famous by Reuters? Any of this coming back to you yet?
                            The difference is, what I posted was a chat between a couple of people, an interview where we get to see the subject of the OP being questioned by an unusually bright fellow with a talent for cutting through all the BS so common these days.

Oh by the way, you don't get to use one of these -
                            - and then red-bean me for the content of the post you are attacking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA

I thought Pamak would be the first one I had to add to my Ignore list, but instead its you.

Comment

You had a good party here talking about Kanye West

Now, the party seems to be over, but I will give my 2 cents

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/25/polit...ter/index.html

Kanye West criticizes Obama and praises Trump: 'The mob can't make me not love him'
                              Here is his photo:

For those who have not figured it out yet, Kanye West is neither "left" nor "right." He is just a jerk who seeks attention by any means necessary.

Last edited by pamak; 26 Apr 18, 02:35.
                              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X