Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
    Ohh, I see...

Why did not you also post the quote of yours to which I responded? Was it because you did not consider that the quote I was addresing was making it personal?
    I did post the quote of yours that was a personal attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      I did post the quote of yours that was a personal attack.
      But you posted without showing the quote of yours I was addressing, so there is no context to see that I was addressing an attempt to make things personal
      In any case, as I said, we still managed to overcome this bump and we ended up with my latest post which does not have any personal attack.

Originally Posted by pamak View Post
      Silence from the ideological peers is the issue! This is why I talked about "peer pressure." I do not expect that pressure from a political opponent will bring any result here or anywhere else. But I do point that pressure from a person's own side will be effective, provided, of course, that his peers recognize the vitriol in the comments and do not secretly agree with what an instigator types in this forum or says in public in the real world. If people are willing to hold the leaders and peers of THEIR party accountable for any vitriolic statements they try to spread, we will have a less toxic political environment. And yes, this applies to BOTH conservatives and leftists. This is one way to make a positive contribution as an individual here or anywhere else..
      So my offer of continuing the discussion from where we left it in my last post is still available...
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• and there is still the offer of discussing in a calm way the similarities and differences of the case in this thread with the case that was discussed 4 months ago in which the same posters who doubt in this thread about the FBI's methods of arresting the white militia did not voice such concerns when the FBI arrested a Muslim suspect 4 moths ago

Here is the old thread with the comments of people at that time about the FBI and the Muslim suspect

http://forums.acgmag.com/showthread....hlight=Jameson

Here is the criminal complaint from that link with the Muslim suspect

http://dig.abclocal.go.com/kgo/PDF/F..._Complaint.pdf

Here is the criminal complaint of this link with the white militia men

https://www.justice.gov/opa/file/903106/download
        Last edited by pamak; 26 Apr 18, 22:40.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X