Laura Ingraham's Ratings are up 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laura Ingraham's Ratings are up 20%

Lauran Ingraham's ratings are up 20% even though we're supposed to be offended she criticized David "Camera" Hogg. I guess Hillary's a shoe-in for 2020?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...233346790.html
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

The Left doesn't sell well. There's nothing more to it. That goes for talk radio, television news, or print magazines. Progressivism and Leftism just don't resonate with about 80% of the population.

Comment

Originally posted by American87
      Lauran Ingraham's ratings are up 20% even though we're supposed to be offended she criticized David "Camera" Hogg. I guess Hillary's a shoe-in for 2020?

Who cares? Ingraham is just another screeching harpie from Fox.

And why is Hillary Clinton still a subject of note, or, why do you keep bringing her up?
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Good for her!

Glad to see Ace got the message.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          Good for her!

The Hardware Company?
          I was hoping they would take a much harder hit. Not many Lefties buy hammers and nails, after all...
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
            The Hardware Company?
            I was hoping they would take a much harder hit. Not many Lefties buy hammers and nails, after all...

Personal commentary deleted by ACG Staff
            Last edited by Salinator; 17 Apr 18, 19:55.

Comment

Originally Posted by The Exorcist View Post
              The Hardware Company?
              Crucifixtions are out of style. Smear campaigns are the new political norm, especially those hinting at sexual misconduct.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                Good for her!

When I heard ACE was standing by Laura, I stopped in and bought a bunch of stuff over the weekend. Even some items I don't need and may not ever use. I made sure the staff knew why I was there. Also posted a pic of my shopping receipt. Spend over $150 on trivial things, like a new garden hose and front door mat.

Comment

If you go back just a little bit on this forum, you have to wonder who is still watching Fox News. Everyone professes to hate it, but...?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    If you go back just a little bit on this forum, you have to wonder who is still watching Fox News. Everyone professes to hate it, but...?

Who is quoting Fox news?
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Yeah and Hogg's fifteen minutes of fame are just about up too.
                      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Hate Fox or hate certain commentators?

I find Tucker Carlson to be obnoxious but The Five is fun, Shepherd Smith is a good anchor, and Gutfeld is funny.
                        A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Percy Coburg View Post
                          When I heard ACE was standing by Laura, I stopped in and bought a bunch of stuff over the weekend. Even some items I don't need and may not ever use. I made sure the staff knew why I was there. Also posted a pic of my shopping receipt. Spend over $150 on trivial things, like a new garden hose and front door mat.
                          Must be nice to have money and time to waste. You should celebrate with lunch at Chik-A-Fil.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
                            Hate Fox or hate certain commentators?

I find Tucker Carlson to be obnoxious but The Five is fun, Shepherd Smith is a good anchor, and Gutfeld is funny.
                            On Carlson and Smith we can agree.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I watch Fox News all the time here in the UK. Apart from LBC talk radio, all we have is wall-to-wall, lefty-liberal, pc marinated, bullshit news on the BBC, Sky, Channel 4 and ITV. Most of our newspapers are very left leaning too.

Tucker, Shaun, Laura, Greg, Tomi, Jesse etc. excellent!

Paul
                              ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                              All human ills he can subdue,
                              Or with a bauble or medal
                              Can win mans heart for you;
                              And many a blessing know to stew
                              To make a megloamaniac bright;
                              Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                              The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse