Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pamak View Post
    Link to see exactly the claim?

Like you have ever done the same when our positions were reversed?
    Ha!

Go fish.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
      Like you have ever done the same when our positions were reversed?
      Ha!

Go fish.
      I will let others decide here who among us is the person who regularly posts links to support his claims...
      Meanwhile, even without a link, my points still stand.

...as long as illegal immigrants DO have the right to have a lawyer in a criminal trial in the US, what are you going to do? They cannot be denied a lawyer if they have such rights. And if the idea is to force the states pay for such cost instead of having the feds pay it (or part of it), then you do not withdraw any money from illegal immigrants. In reality, you just transfer the cost from the feds to the state. But in the end, the citizen (and legal resident) will still pay the cost...
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Not sufficient:
        Yes, it is sufficient. In that post you quoted:

"The federal government hasnít distributed welfare checks to eligible people in poverty for around 20 years; that approach was replaced in the late 1990s by targeted aid programs jointly administered by the federal and state governments that provide assistance with cash, food, housing and health care. That act, the 1996 Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act, also barred unauthorized immigrants from drawing benefits."

My link clearly shows that the above 'Politifact' is wrong.
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
          Yes, it is sufficient. In that post you quoted:

"The federal government hasnít distributed welfare checks to eligible people in poverty for around 20 years; that approach was replaced in the late 1990s by targeted aid programs jointly administered by the federal and state governments that provide assistance with cash, food, housing and health care. That act, the 1996 Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act, also barred unauthorized immigrants from drawing benefits."

My link clearly shows that the above 'Politifact' is wrong.
          You failed to show any quote from the link you posted that contradicts the quote from Politifact...In other words, your post was insufficient, again...
          Also, and more importantly, you failed to address my observation that without citing specifics, one can claim in an executive order whatever he wants. When you learn to have a honest discussion, come back with something more concrete than posting a link without showing how this link supports your claims
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

You failed to show any quote from the link you posted that contradicts the quote from Politifact...In other words, your post was insufficient, again...
            The report that I linked clearly shows that your "Politifact" is in fact....not a fact.
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
              The report that I linked clearly shows that your "Politifact" is in fact....not a fact.
              This is a claim of your which you failed to support with specific evidence from your source...

Comment

Yeah, sorry. I went to your source. From the last paragraph:

(c) This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
                This order doesn't really set or repeal law. It's sort of a pre-order for recommendations to varis agencies to study and fund another study to look at ways to study the problem.

Apparently, it's also a way to trick-**** Trump's base into thinking it's something important.

Sorry, nothing to see here. Move along.
                Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

This is a claim of your which you failed to support with specific evidence from your source...
                  The specifics are in the source, you are trying to trick everyone with your Bull$hit.

Oh, I get it, try to make everything Trump says look like a lie because it didn't already happen yesterday and every dime hasn't already been confiscated from the outstretched hands of every illegal alien con-artist in our country.... something that will be impossible as long as Hard-Core Leftists are helping foreign invaders rob us blind.
                  And that will never end, not until every far-Left loon is thrown out of positions of power.

However, this Directive, sourced to the White House itself, is one hell of a good start,
                  And we all know it, too.
                  "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

The specifics are in the source, you are trying to trick everyone with your Bull$hit.

Oh, I get it, try to make everything Trump says look like a lie because it didn't already happen yesterday and every dime hasn't already been confiscated from the outstretched hands of every illegal alien con-artist in our country.... something that will be impossible as long as Hard-Core Leftists are helping foreign invaders rob us blind.
                    And that will never end, not until every far-Left loon is thrown out of positions of power.

However, this Directive, sourced to the White House itself, is one hell of a good start,
                    And we all know it, too.
                    l am talking to Nichols. So, if you claim that the specifics are in Nichol's source, then this is an unsubstantiated claim as long as nobody is willing to show the exact quote which contradicts the "Politifact"

And if you think that this EO is a good start which will be followed by more concrete regulations (or legislation) which will prohibit whatever fed funds are spent today for illegals, I will say that you are very optimistic. A I said, I do not see how one will deny the illegal immigrants emergency care or getting funds in schools that their children attend when there is actually a SCOTUS decision which forced Texas to use state funds by taking in consideration the number of illegal students. In any case, it is still too early to celebrate.
                    Last edited by pamak; 14 Apr 18, 23:22.

Comment

and as an example of what I said

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plyler_v._Doe

Plyler v. Doe, 457 U.S. 202 (1982), was a case in which the Supreme Court of the United States struck down both a state statute denying funding for education to illegal alien children and a municipal school district's attempt to charge illegal aliens an annual $1,000 tuition fee for each illegal alien student to compensate for the lost state funding.[1]

The court majority found that the Texas law was "directed against children, and impose[d] its discriminatory burden on the basis of a legal characteristic over which children can have little control"ónamely, the fact of their having been brought illegally into the United States by their parents. The majority also observed that denying the children in question a proper education would likely contribute to "the creation and perpetuation of a subclass of illiterates within our boundaries, surely adding to the problems and costs of unemployment, welfare, and crime." The majority refused to accept that any substantial state interest would be served by discrimination on this basis, and it struck down the Texas law.
                      I see similar arguments used to strike down any fed action restricting education funds to illegal students...
                      EO are easy... Recall the EO on the Muslim ban. The devil is in trying to implement the EOs

Comment

... A I said, I do not see how one will deny the illegal immigrants emergency care or getting funds in schools that their children attend when there is actually a SCOTUS decision which forced Texas to use state funds by taking in consideration the number of illegal students. In any case, it is still too early to celebrate.
                        All you have to do to change that is have Congress pass a new Law that says NO to all that.
                        The same way Lincoln ended slavery, if you will recall.

EO are easy... Recall the EO on the Muslim ban.
                        God, you guys live the lie 24/7, don't you?

There was no Muslim Ban.
                        There was a ban on immigrants from half a dozen countries, which in themselves constituted a tiny fraction of the Muslims of the world.
                        They were also rotten with terrorists and warlords and criminal behavior of the most foul kind.... which includes the open-air slave markets of Libya.

You want to import that kind of cultural norm, too?!?

I need a new sig. ....
                        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

All you have to do to change that is have Congress pass a new Law that says NO to all that.
                          The same way Lincoln ended slavery, if you will recall.

God, you guys live the lie 24/7, don't you?

There was no Muslim Ban.
                          There was a ban on immigrants from half a dozen countries, which in themselves constituted a tiny fraction of the Muslims of the world.

They were also rotten with terrorists and warlords and criminal behavior of the most foul kind.... which includes the open-air slave markets of Libya.

You want to import that kind of cultural norm, too?!?

I need a new sig. ....

Bold mine...

1. When such legislation passes (and assuming that the SCOTUS does not find it unconstitutional), then I will understand your euphoria about cutting fed funds for illegal immigrants...

2. It is easier to type "Recall the EO on Muslim ban" instead of "Recall the EO on banning immigrants from half a dozen countries, which in themselves constituted a tiny fraction of the Muslims of the world."

Comment

2. It is easier to type "Recall the EO on Muslim ban" instead of "Recall the EO on banning immigrants from half a dozen countries, which in themselves constituted a tiny fraction of the Muslims of the world."
                            It is a cheesy way for a liar to promote a lie, once again nobody is fooled.
                            Even the ones that are trying to laugh along with you
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

It is a cheesy way for a liar to promote a lie, once again nobody is fooled.
                              Even the ones that are trying to laugh along with you
                              Actually, the people who try to fool people are the ones who make claims without providing evidence or the ones who try to celebrate because a president signed an Eo with a cheesy title but no substance . Trump is the classic example...
                              Last edited by pamak; 15 Apr 18, 06:13.

Comment

I sense trolling.....
                                A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X