Another example of the dangers of meddling Trump business and politics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
    Boring things bore anybody, and you are boring.

Don't try to be clever Arnold, it is and always will be above your pay grade....

I have no need to be clever when dealing with you, P-boy. it's like playing one-on-one with a midget.

You have my permission to have the last post, P-boy.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

I have no need to be clever
      Yep, that was my point.
      Last edited by Paddybhoy; 19 Apr 18, 17:15.

Comment

We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Exactly. I then asked, Which is worse? I have less concern with Trump's supposed conflicts of interest than I do with Obama not being informed and in the loop.
          I'm not sure this is a good example for you. Apparently, Trumps morning security briefings are what he seeing on Fox and Friends. His policy decisions are based on Hannity's opinions.
          Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Apparently it's worse than that. Trump is now using his personal cell phone for calls from the White House and elsewhere:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Isn't this one of the areas the Trump accused Clinton of abusing?
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Oh no, Trump using his phone!!! Save us from this horrible tragedy...

Get a grip dude.
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                I'm not sure this is a good example for you. Apparently, Trumps morning security briefings are what he seeing on Fox and Friends. His policy decisions are based on Hannity's opinions.
                Well, at least he's paying attention to someone on what's going on... Unlike Obama...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Well, at least he's paying attention to someone on what's going on... Unlike Obama...
                  And he's working hard for America...unlike Obama...and the Dumb-o-cratic Party.

How do you spell "un-American"? D-e-m-o-c-r-a-t.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X