Another example of the dangers of meddling Trump business and politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Exactly. I then asked, Which is worse? I have less concern with Trump's supposed conflicts of interest than I do with Obama not being informed and in the loop.
    Your argument is simply ridiculous for the simple reason that right now Trump is the POTUS and not Obama. So, I suggest you start worry about the current president and his faults...Somehow we survived Obama.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Trump is once again demonstrating that he is either scared of the Russians or is merely a pawn of Putin-or both:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/18/polit...ley/index.html

Ambassador Haley is standing up to Trump and his nonsense:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/18/polit...ole/index.html
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
          Yeah, and perhaps some vacations for those posters, as well.
          I hear North Korea is nice this time of year.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            I hear North Korea is nice this time of year.
            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

The Haley situation is worthy of mention, she has scored points by not being made the fall guy for a chaotic White House that can't seem get a single message on point.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                The Haley situation is worthy of mention, she has scored points by not being made the fall guy for a chaotic White House that can't seem get a single message on point.
                Strangely, a lot of Americans get the point...the smart ones, anyway.

Stick with Scottish politics. You just don't understand the USA.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    Exactly. I then asked, Which is worse? I have less concern with Trump's supposed conflicts of interest than I do with Obama not being informed and in the loop.
                    hmm are sure about being informed and in the Loop and making good choices

The serious backing off from Haley said Sunday to what Trump said yesterday does not lead me to have confidence

Don't care who is president you don't send someone out to make a major policy statement and 180 it in less than 12 hours if your informed and in the loop and know what your doing.

Comment

ok for us idiots please explain. What occurred is probally the most stupid thing Trump has done in regards to his job.

If I was Haley I would of read Trump the riot act. Nothing worse than a boss that leaves ya hanging.

Comment

Hell you guys dont even understand your own politics lt alone any other country......US politics is getting more and more like South America with the chief capoleading the way.....

Comment

Yawn.
                          Facts are dull, aren't they?

Comment

Facts are dull, aren't they?
                            To stupid people, yes.

Comment

To stupid people, yes.
                              So if facts are boring to stupid people, and you were yawning...

Comment

So if facts are boring to stupid people, and you were yawning...
                                Boring things bore anybody, and you are boring.

Don't try to be clever Arnold, it is and always will be above your pay grade....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X