Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Sets His Sights on Iran, Now that Attempted War with North Korea has Backfired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    I sea : as usual

1) Quoting the mouthpiece of ISIS

2 ) AntiSemitic rants .
    He's not going to change, so put him on Ignore.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Karri View Post
      Nah, the trade war with China is just starting.
      Trump can multitask:

he can have a trade war with China, Mexico, Canada, EU and somewhere in between he can launch an attack against Iran. At the same time, he can take a pause from the trade war with China and use it to apply pressure to North Korea (as he was saying a few months ago and people forgot).

Final conclusion:

Trump acts more like a toddler. He does not have a cohesive strategy and toys with different ideas from time to time without a long-term planning. His expectation was that he could bully other countries to force them do his bidding but he starts realizing that this does not work so well...
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

"Attempt to start a war with North Korea has backfired"

WTF is that kind of bullshit lie? Is the OP actually that stupid? Do I actually have to ask?
        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
          Excellent. Once the dust clears, perhaps the Chinese will play more honestly.

Tuebor
          China will win the trade war.

they can take it better than we can.

Comment

The responses to this thread reminds me why we have so many mass shooters in America.

American culture, specifically conservative culture, is based in violence. Any problem faced has to be met with aggression, anger, blood. In America, we don't seek amicable solutions, we kill.

This has a negative effect on our right-leaning youth who think this mentality is civilized or normal, when in reality it's a mental illness.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              The responses to this thread reminds me why we have so many mass shooters in America.

American culture, specifically conservative culture, is based in violence. Any problem faced has to be met with aggression, anger, blood. In America, we don't seek amicable solutions, we kill.

This has a negative effect on our right-leaning youth who think this mentality is civilized or normal, when in reality it's a mental illness.
              WTF?

So, why do we have so many mass shootings?
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                China will win the trade war.

they can take it better than we can.
                Not necessarily. I think we suffer the same....
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                  Yes, right.....

1 It is an EDITORIAL from the NYT

2. Apparently, you are not aware that ESPECIALLY the New York Times which is based in a city with a large Jewish (and educated) minority has a very high percentage of journalists and editors with a Jewish background

3 Here is a link with the employees in NYT Check the publisher and the editorial board to see how many of them have some type of Jewish bacckground

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...imes_employees

You do not have to go far...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bennet_(journalist)
                  I was talking of The Independent, although the NYT is not better : Soros and Sanders are also Jews but very anti semitic ,as was Karl Marx and Engels: both racists and antisemites .

And it is a public secret that the NYT is hostile to the existence of Israel

The Algemeiner (november 14 2016) :"NYT coverage of Jews, Israel,is as slanted as its coverage of Trump ."

The NYT is an anti semitic journal,belonging to Deep State .

Comment

I was talking of The Independent, although the NYT is not better : Soros and Sanders are also Jews but very anti semitic ,as was Karl Marx and Engels: both racists and antisemites .

The Algemeiner (november 14 2016) :"NYT coverage of Jews, Israel,is as slanted as its coverage of Trump ."

Who you think runs the deep state?
                    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I forgot who my audience is here. But, can we go a few years without slaughtering someone? I know you don't care about Muslim lives, but what does America gain from this? Obviously Trump is willing to work with adversaries who are competing against our interest, Russia, so why not a peaceful solution with Iran as well.
                      My point was the OP linked to two articles in two papers that pretty much hate Trump. Both make hyperventilating speculations on US - Iranian relations and the Iranian deal. We are no more likely to go to war with Iran now than we were two years ago... Except in the fevered imaginations of those with severe TDS. The articles are nothing but opinion pieces based on wild speculation. They don't count as "fake news" because they are opinions based on cherry picked facts manipulated to try to support the wild speculation in the articles.

That's why the two memes. This is no big deal because it's utter fiction, and the article writers are proverbially hyperventilating as they write it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                        Not necessarily. I think we suffer the same....
                        naw due to there tech level they are able to due without things more so than us Americans.

and I think the rally cry of evil US will allow them to take even more damage than we can

Comment

Yes, every Jew who criticizes Israel or does not believe that we should bomb all Israel's enemies is a "self-hated Jew." Funny how easy it is for the members of the pro-Israeli lobby to be psychologists and tell Sanders or the other dissenting Jews how they feel deep inside them about their heritage...

And by the way, since the editorial expresses the official position of the paper, I guess I should believe that most of the Jews who have decided to work in the NYT are self-hated Jews...
                          Last edited by pamak; 03 Apr 18, 12:59.
                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            My point was the OP linked to two articles in two papers that pretty much hate Trump. Both make hyperventilating speculations on US - Iranian relations and the Iranian deal. We are no more likely to go to war with Iran now than we were two years ago... Except in the fevered imaginations of those with severe TDS. The articles are nothing but opinion pieces based on wild speculation. They don't count as "fake news" because they are opinions based on cherry picked facts manipulated to try to support the wild speculation in the articles.

That's why the two memes. This is no big deal because it's utter fiction, and the article writers are proverbially hyperventilating as they write it.
                            Did you actually read the articles?
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                              Yes, every Jew who criticizes Israel or does not believe that we should bomb all Israel's enemies is a "self-hated Jew." Funny how easy it is for the members of the pro-Israeli lobby to be psychologists and tell Sanders or the other dissenting Jews how they feel deep inside them about their heritage...

And by the way, since the editorial expresses the official position of the paper, I guess I should believe that most of the Jews who have decided to work in the NYT are self-hated Jews...
                              How can a Jew not be a self hating Jew if you don't believe Israel shouldn't exist or shouldn't be fighting back against their enemies or put themselves into a dangerous position on their security?
                              Israel's enemies can lose a thousand wars but Israel can't afford to lose just once that's the situation they're in and cannot let the self haters to get control of Israel.

Comment

Did you actually read the articles?
                                Yes. They grossly overstate the issues. They also give Iran every benefit of the doubt in order to exaggerate Trump's position. It's TDS.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Karri
                                  Prawn heads
                                  by Karri
                                  How do you cook them? How do you eat them?

So far I've always just twisted them off, and discarded it along with the shells and such, only...
                                  Today, 11:40
                                • Jose50
                                  Thoughts on the US abandoning NATO
                                  by Jose50
                                  Now may be a good time for the NATO countries to start beefing up their materiel, personnel and alliances. There is a decided wave here in the US that...
                                  Today, 08:41
                                • Von Richter
                                  Sagittarius Rising...
                                  by Von Richter
                                  Just having a re-read of this book after it's stood for donkey's years on the bookshelf. Once again, within the first couple of pages, I'm transported...
                                  Today, 01:19
                                Working...
                                X