Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much sympathy should be granted to a politically active crime victim?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    If at the age of 17 you go in politics, expect to be attacked as other adult politicians are attacked . To be 17 gives you no privilege .
    He can either be treated as an adult, as Ingram did, or as a child, in which case nobody will take him seriously.
    ... aside from other children.
    Even the 40 year-old variety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo5tEoDsgT8&t=781s

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
      I do find it disturbing that now days is everything seem to be fair game in the national new media even if you not really seeking the lime light.
      A byproduct of 24/7 news coverage. They have to generate a constant stream of material.

Fact-checking, ethical standards, and good taste are all sacrificed in the face of a constant demand for news.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• When someone starts out with a lie why should we trust him?

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
          I do find it interesting how many are defending Laura for crossing a line that no adult should cross in the public square.

Really your defending her using not getting in to various colleges as a platform for attacking him. It would be considered a low blow no matter what.

College rejection is just a normal and painful part of life and should not be celebrated by someone of Ingraham stature. Next we will hear about how he got rejected by Sally when he asked her out.
          Telling someone not to complain is crossing a line?

I wish I could live in the bubble wrap filled world you must inhabit but in the real world you will be told and should be told to suck it up when life deals you a bad hand.

Hogg will find himself most unemployable and unteachable if he can't handle criticism.
          A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
            When someone starts out with a lie why should we trust him?

This idiocy has been proved wrong repeatedly. You’re just making yourself look bad. Four or more sources have been repeatedly posted explaining the sequence of events and Hogg’s whereabouts.
            First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

I wish I could live in the bubble wrap filled world you must inhabit but in the real world you will be told and should be told to suck it up when life deals you a bad hand.

Hogg will find himself most unemployable and unteachable if he can't handle criticism.
              She tried to pick on a teenager because of which schools didn’t accept him despite a 4.2 GPA. Sounds like her sponsors thought she was out of line too.
              First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

• Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

Hard to imagine the little wanker serving in the military.

What an inspiration he must be to ISIS and the other radicals; I'm sure they're holding him up as the face of American youth.

There's a measure of hope in that there are schools turning down the lying little nimrod.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

The first amendment gives no one a religious protection .
                  Thank you for proving my point...

If you believe this thing then accept that other people believe that the second amendment gives no one protection to have assault guns. And if you want to strike low blows to such people because they prepare some type of "revolution" be also prepared to receive low blows from people who believe that you are preparing a revolution to end the American democracy as we know it...
                  Last edited by pamak; 04 Apr 18, 02:16.
                  My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• You claim that the First Amendment gives Muslims religious protection: that is wrong . Religious protection means privilege .

A few years ago one of Obama's henchmen (DA for Tennessee) wanted to give the Muslims privilege ( he read the mind of his boss ) by threatening to sue everyone who criticised the Islam . This attempt to abolish freedom of speech and to give Muslims a privileged status, as in the countries where they are the boss, failed and backfired . The fascist had to resign .

USA is still not Germany .

Comment

You claim that the First Amendment gives Muslims religious protection: that is wrong . Religious protection means privilege .

A few years ago one of Obama's henchmen (DA for Tennessee) wanted to give the Muslims privilege ( he read the mind of his boss ) by threatening to sue everyone who criticised the Islam . This attempt to abolish freedom of speech and to give Muslims a privileged status, as in the countries where they are the boss, failed and backfired . The fascist had to resign .

USA is still not Germany .
                      Are you aware of the concept of "protected class" in the US law?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protected_group

A protected group or protected class is a group of people qualified for special protection by a law, policy, or similar authority. In the United States, the term is frequently used in connection with employees and employment.
                      Where discrimination on the basis of protected group status is concerned, a single act of discrimination may be based on membership in more than one protected group. For example, discrimination based on antisemitism may relate to religion, national origin, or both; discrimination against a pregnant woman might be based on sex, marital status, or both.[1]
                      U.S. federal law protects individuals from discrimination or harassment based on sex, race, age, disability, color, creed, national origin or religion.
                      or about the concepts of "suspect class" and "strict scrutiny"?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspect_classification

Suspect class[edit]
                      The Supreme Court established the judicial precedent for suspect classifications in the cases of Hirabayashi v. United States, 320 U.S. 81 [5] and Korematsu v. United States, 323 U.S. 214 (1944).[6] The Supreme Court recognizes race, national origin, religion and alienage as suspect classes; it therefore analyzes any government action that discriminates against these classes under strict scrutiny.
                      Strict scrutiny[edit]
                      To satisfy the strict scrutiny, suspect classifications such as race, alienage, or national origin must be necessary to promote a compelling state interest when there is no less restrictive alternative method available to accomplish the government (state's) interest.
                      The practical result of this legal doctrine is that government sponsored discrimination on the account of a citizen's race, skin color, ethnicity, religion, or national origin is almost always unconstitutional, unless it is a compelling, narrowly tailored and temporary piece of legislation dealing with national security, defense, or affirmative action. Korematsu v. United States, regarding Japanese internment, and Grutter v. Bollinger, upholding affirmative action based upon racial diversity, are the only cases in which a racially discriminatory law has been upheld under the strict scrutiny test.
                      Strict scrutiny is also applied to restrictions of any fundamental right, regardless of the group involved.[
                      Yes, the first amendment gives certain legal protection and privileges to the individuals who are affected by government's laws
                      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
                        I have seen people in THIS forum talking about abolishing the religious protections that Muslims enjoy from the first amendment. Does this mean that these people should be attacked because they advocate a revolution?
                        That's because islam is political dogma masquerading as religion.
                        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
                          She tried to pick on a teenager because of which schools didn’t accept him despite a 4.2 GPA. Sounds like her sponsors thought she was out of line too.
                          No, the sponsors that bailed were afraid of a boycott from people like you.
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                            That's because islam is political dogma masquerading as religion.
                            It is because of such claims that we have the first amendment to make sure that people who believe them will not use politics to harm the rights of other religious groups...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
                              It is because of such claims that we have the first amendment to make sure that people who believe them will not use politics to harm the rights of other religious groups...
                              Which is why a political machine like islam should be exempt from such protection.

But......we are off topic, so back to the OP.

Once the pencil neck geek allowed himself to be used by the left and took to the public arena, I lost all sympathy for him. None deserved.
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                                Which is why a political machine like islam should be exempt from such protection.

But......we are off topic, so back to the OP.

Once the pencil neck geek allowed himself to be used by the left and took to the public arena, I lost all sympathy for him. None deserved.
                                Bold mine:

Because the public arena must be reserved for the "professionals" of the political swamp?
                                Did you believe the same thing about Joe the plumber?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X