Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much sympathy should be granted to a politically active crime victim?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Oh, I'm sure there is plenty of non-credible stuff surrounding this shooting on all sides of the issue. But, when it comes to David Hogg, he is nothing but an agitator and political opportunist. That makes him no different from Michael Moore who has railed against "The Rich" and big corporations at length even as he himself is a multimillionaire and producer that runs a big corporation.

It's not like everyone here hasn't made mistakes with sources, or other material. It's pretty common. If I'm wrong and he was there, fine. He was there. That has nothing, zero, to do with my position on him.
    It would make a difference if we were discussing the actual shooting and events surrounding it, but we aren't. We're discussing gun control, the 2nd Amendment, and David Hogg's position on that issue.

So you where a victim of fake news....again.

Check.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
      What fact is he stating, exactly? He was complaining about not getting into his preferred college. That is a statement of neither fact nor fiction but is an expression of angst. And angst doesn't raise your GPA so as I said, it's not getting him any closer to attendance.
      Again I need to ask, what tweets did you find whiney because I have a suspicion that you have commented on this issue without actually doing your homework.....

Comment

I do find it interesting how many are defending Laura for crossing a line that no adult should cross in the public square.

Really your defending her using not getting in to various colleges as a platform for attacking him. It would be considered a low blow no matter what.

College rejection is just a normal and painful part of life and should not be celebrated by someone of Ingraham stature. Next we will hear about how he got rejected by Sally when he asked her out.

Comment

Why should one not have the right to attack him ? He also is attacking other people and threatens them .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
            Why should one not have the right to attack him ? He also is attacking other people and threatens them .
            um if you were an American you might get it.

but to help ya out everyone gets rejection letters from colleges

I believe the below linked article sums it up

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...-it/ar-AAvmNtC
            Last edited by craven; 02 Apr 18, 15:56.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
              He is not threatening anyone.
              Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                I do find it interesting how many are defending Laura for crossing a line that no adult should cross in the public square.

Really your defending her using not getting in to various colleges as a platform for attacking him. It would be considered a low blow no matter what.

College rejection is just a normal and painful part of life and should not be celebrated by someone of Ingraham stature. Next we will hear about how he got rejected by Sally when he asked her out.
                Not really. Striking out with women or applications is fair game.

Apparently you come from very gentle social circles.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                  Not really. Striking out with women or applications is fair game.

Apparently you come from very gentle social circles.
                  We are talk about a national commentators not me and you sitting around a table and trash talking.

I do find it disturbing that now days is everything seem to be fair game in the national new media even if you not really seeking the lime light.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                    We are talk about a national commentators not me and you sitting around a table and trash talking.

I do find it disturbing that now days is everything seem to be fair game in the national new media even if you not really seeking the lime light.
                    And you do not know how this thing happened?

When we basically had a winner of an election in which he teared down basic decorum and brought at the national stage the trash talking, are you surprised?
                    I mean if you can bash on national TV POWs, or tell the people in Iowa who voted for Carson in the primaries that they are stupid, or when you bring forward on the national stage the trash talking of Mexicans and you call them rapists, and STILL after all the above you do not get any criticism from your base, it is natural to see the situation you see now..
                    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
                      And you do not know how this thing happened?

When we basically had a winner of an election in which he teared down basic decorum and brought at the national stage the trash talking, are you surprised?
                      I mean if you can bash on national TV POWs, or tell the people in Iowa who voted for Carson in the primaries that they are stupid, or when you bring forward on the national stage the trash talking of Mexicans and you call them rapists, and STILL after all the above you do not get any criticism from your base, it is natural to see the situation you see now..
                      naw this trend pre dates trump

for example Joe the plumber has his time in the spot light and next thing you know we know about his tax returns and it was legal to know that. wtf

but I will agree Trump has torn down the wall which were there.

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                        naw this trend pre dates trump

for example Joe the plumber has his time in the spot light and next thing you know we know about his tax returns and it was legal to know that. wtf

but I will agree Trump has torn down the wall which were there.
                        I was talking about national commentators just like you did...
                        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                          He is not threatening anyone.
                          He threatened Laura and her advertisers and he threatened to start a revolution if people did not do what he wanted = to abolish the second amendment .

You can not attack everyone and say : I am a survivor of the shooting and no one has the right to attack me .

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post
                            um if you were an American you might get it.

but to help ya out everyone gets rejection letters from colleges

I believe the below linked article sums it up

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...-it/ar-AAvmNtC
                            If at the age of 17 you go in politics, expect to be attacked as other adult politicians are attacked . To be 17 gives you no privilege .

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                              He threatened Laura and her advertisers and he threatened to start a revolution if people did not do what he wanted = to abolish the second amendment .

You can not attack everyone and say : I am a survivor of the shooting and no one has the right to attack me .
                              I have seen people in THIS forum talking about abolishing the religious protections that Muslims enjoy from the first amendment. Does this mean that these people should be attacked because they advocate a revolution?

Comment

• The first amendment gives no one a religious protection .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X