Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much sympathy should be granted to a politically active crime victim?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    I honestly canít believe we have members here who are willing to believe in insane far right conspiracy theories that have been debunked man times. Has it really gotten this bad while I was away?
    I hate to disappoint you, but Gardner is actually one of the "moderates" here

By the way, first time I see you here, and yes I have been active in this forum for about a year. I do not know what was the period when members here were not willing to believe in insane far right conspiracies. The way I see it, the same people who 10 years ago pushed the birther conspiracies are the people who are now ready to believe other similar nonsense. The reasons for such behavior do not change. The pretext is the only thing that changes...
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Haven't seen that footage. But, was it during or in the aftermath? Either way, even if he were there and claims he wasn't are baseless, and let's say they are for sake of argument, that doesn't change my opinion of him as nothing more than an aspiring Michael Moore clone who is nothing more than an agitator and political opportunist.

That's where I'm at with him. Whether he was present or not makes on difference on my position of his actions since the shooting.
      NO. He was there. I have provided proof. You either accept that youíve been mislead or continue to support a conspiracy theory and talk to yourself. This trash is why I no longer come here. Pathetic.
      First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
        NO. He was there. I have provided proof. You either accept that youíve been mislead or continue to support a conspiracy theory and talk to yourself. This trash is why I no longer come here. Pathetic.
        And, I stated it was irrelevant to me and my position on him.

Comment

Haven't seen that footage. But, was it during or in the aftermath? Either way, even if he were there and claims he wasn't are baseless, and let's say they are for sake of argument, that doesn't change my opinion of him as nothing more than an aspiring Michael Moore clone who is nothing more than an agitator and political opportunist.

That's where I'm at with him. Whether he was present or not makes on difference on my position of his actions since the shooting.
          But it should change your opinion about the credibility of the sources you used to claim that he was not at the school during the shooting.
          Will you please share them with us so that we can flag them?
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

And, I stated it was irrelevant to me and my position on him.
            Own up to your mistakes. Admit that you maligned a high school child who was present at a mass shooting because of his politics. You made a mistake, own it.

Comment

Leftwing sources paid by Soros .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                Leftwing sources paid by Soros .
                As I said Delenda: Gardner is a "moderate" here...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                  But it should change your opinion about the credibility of the sources you used to claim that he was not at the school during the shooting.
                  Will you please share them with us so that we can flag them?
                  Oh, I'm sure there is plenty of non-credible stuff surrounding this shooting on all sides of the issue. But, when it comes to David Hogg, he is nothing but an agitator and political opportunist. That makes him no different from Michael Moore who has railed against "The Rich" and big corporations at length even as he himself is a multimillionaire and producer that runs a big corporation.

It's not like everyone here hasn't made mistakes with sources, or other material. It's pretty common. If I'm wrong and he was there, fine. He was there. That has nothing, zero, to do with my position on him.
                  It would make a difference if we were discussing the actual shooting and events surrounding it, but we aren't. We're discussing gun control, the 2nd Amendment, and David Hogg's position on that issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma
                    How have you not been banned? Youíve never offered a constructive comment on this forum.

Sorry, I cannot stop laughing. It seems you have been away for a loooooooooooong time. I hate to disappoint you (again) but since I would like to help you adjust in the new situation, I will have to say that you latest comment makes it personal, and it is actually you who is risking to get a warning and (finally) a vacation...

Comment

Oh, I'm sure there is plenty of non-credible stuff surrounding this shooting on all sides of the issue. But, when it comes to David Hogg, he is nothing but an agitator and political opportunist. That makes him no different from Michael Moore who has railed against "The Rich" and big corporations at length even as he himself is a multimillionaire and producer that runs a big corporation.

It's not like everyone here hasn't made mistakes with sources, or other material. It's pretty common. If I'm wrong and he was there, fine. He was there. That has nothing, zero, to do with my position on him.
                      It would make a difference if we were discussing the actual shooting and events surrounding it, but we aren't. We're discussing gun control, the 2nd Amendment, and David Hogg's position on that issue.
                      Weíre not saying that weíve never made mistakes. Weíre trying to point out that youíre helping to perpetuate a conspiracy theory that has been vigorously disproved by a plethora of sources. The fact that this is not even the first conspiracy theory coming from right wing blogs makes the issue even more ridiculous. But Iím glad youíve retracted your statement and admitted your ďsourceĒ was in error.

Comment

I still did not see the sources YOU used to make your initial claim. I have no problem with people making mistakes. But it would be nice if mistakes are actually used for learning purposes. So, I think it is a good idea that you share with us the sources of your information, so that we can scrutinize them extra carefully in the future...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Sorry, I cannot stop laughing. It seems you have been away for a loooooooooooong time. I hate to disappoint you (again) but since I would like to help you adjust in the new situation, I will have to say that you latest comment makes it personal, and it is actually you who is risking to get a warning and (finally) a vacation...
                          I have been away from the political forums for quite some time. I come to the gaming section from time to time, but I havenít really delved into the discussions in years. I recognize everyone here, but I honestly donít recall such easily disproved conspiracies being this rampant.

My comment merits action? Ha, perhaps it best I leave this place again. Itís become more of cesspool than I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma
                            How have you not been banned? Youíve never offered a constructive comment on this forum.
                            He means : you never offered a leftwing comment on this forum .

Newsweek, Politifact, Snopes are far leftwing media who support Hillary and thus Soros .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                              He means : you never offered a leftwing comment on this forum .

Newsweek, Politifact, Snopes are far leftwing media who support Hillary and thus Soros .
                              False.

Comment

Newsweek was owned by the Wapo

Politifact is owned by the liberal Tampa Bay Times, which is owned by the Knight Foundation and the Poynter Institute .William Hodding Carter III was one of the directors of the Knight Foundation.

Snopes makes Hillary propaganda .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X