Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much sympathy should be granted to a politically active crime victim?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Delenda estRoma View Post
    Your statement was erroneous and demonstrably false. You maligned a high school kid PRESENT at the shooting and believe false news stories simply because you despise him. Retract your claims that are demonstrably false or lose every single ounce of credibility.
    Ohh God!

Once I accepted his claim without checking his "facts," since I was not familiar with this case and I was wrong!
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
      Ohh God!

Once I accepted his claim without checking his "facts," since I was not familiar with this case and I was wrong!
      The conservative conspiracy theories surrounding the survivors is insane. Iíve seen so many disproven memes or claims, I demand proof before believing any claim about them.
      First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post

You really need to check your sources more thoroughly.

Why, because the Lame-Stream Media thinks so?

Now here this ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=4zve_TXOXz8

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to post that! Its a hell of a thing when you see how your sources turn out to be a bunch of Parrots, eh?

Oh, and in case you think that was just a fluke -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pklk7fCHSXE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TiJUxJsBs4

Don't look behind the curtain, the Wizard of Oz is taking a leak on your gullibility quotient.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Now here this ;

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to post that! Its a hell of a thing when you see how your sources turn out to be a bunch of Parrots, eh?

Don't look behind the curtain, the Wizard of Oz is taking a leak on your gullibility quotient.

There is video, testimony, and plenty of overwhelming proof placing the young man at the school. Claiming otherwise is an exercise of right wing conspiracy and fanaticism.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.orlan...story,amp.html

His culinary arts teacher grabbed him and pulled him into her room. He videotaped his classmates and himself during the event. His classmates and others state he was there.

Itís insane that extremists are trying to insult and spread lies about children who survived a mass shooting.

Comment

If you get your news from television, you aren't getting the news...

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Now here this ;

Problems with the media aside for a moment do you have anything that proves your claims that he was not there?

I know it is pointless but try to back up your specific claim.
              "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
              G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
              Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                If you get your news from television, you aren't getting the news...
                So then where did you obtain the partisan trash that youíre spouting on this very thread? The absolute bunk that is easily disproven with even a few minutes research?

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
                  Exo rigorously checks his sources to make sure they agree with him. Same with most of the drones around here. To be fair, he does seem to at least read (or increasingly watch) the stuff he links to, unlike TAG, who frequently just reads the headline.

Once you adjust your expectations its all pretty predictable really. So too are the lies & unmitigated hatred being directed at a couple of kids. There are no depths that cannot be plumbed.
                  Sad but true. When shown to be lies or wrong they just move on to the next shouting point, and so on and so on.
                  "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                  G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                  Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

So then where did you obtain the partisan trash that youíre spouting on this very thread? The absolute bunk that is easily disproven with even a few minutes research?
                    Not from a television set, that's for sure... And, if my stuff is so easily disproven, why hasn't that happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                      Problems with the media aside for a moment do you have anything that proves your claims that he was not there?

I know it is pointless but try to back up your specific claim.
                      I honestly canít believe we have members here who are willing to believe in insane far right conspiracy theories that have been debunked man times. Has it really gotten this bad while I was away?

Comment

Not from a television set, that's for sure... And, if my stuff is so easily disproven, why hasn't that happened?
                        It has been. Look above.

Video evidence, his teacherís testimony, that of his SURVIVING classmates. Youíre absolutely out of line here with no sense of any sort of class.

Comment

I honestly canít believe we have members here who are willing to believe in insane far right conspiracy theories that have been debunked man times. Has it really gotten this bad while I was away?
                          We have plenty here that swallow the Leftist conspiracy theories and bunk hook, line, and sinker too...

For example:

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                          In 2017:

Neo-Nazi groups rose by 22 for a total of 121
                          Anti-Muslim groups rose from 101 chapters to 114
                          KKK fell from 130 to 72
                          Extremists Black Nationalist groups rose from 193 to 233
                          Anti-government patriots groups rose from 623 to 689
                          Armed Milita groups rose from 165 to 273
                          Skin head rose from 71 to 138 chapters
                          Neo-Confederates declined
                          While a source wasn't cited, it's almost certain that this came from the Leftist Southern Poverty Law Center, a hate group in it's own right.

Comment

We have plenty here that swallow the Leftist conspiracy theories and bunk hook, line, and sinker too...

For example:

While a source wasn't cited, it's almost certain that this came from the Leftist Southern Poverty Law Center, a hate group in it's own right.
                            Own up to your mistakes. Or lose any sort of respect I ever had for you. You pursued the demonstrably false claim that the young man named David Hogg was not at the school during the shooting. Video evidence that he shot during the shooting, his teacherís testimony as she grabbed him and pulled him into her classroom, and his fellow studentsí testimony names you to be the purveyor of false information. Own up to it and be a part of the solution to the false news that you hate so much.

Comment

Own up to your mistakes. Or lose any sort of respect I ever had for you. You pursued the demonstrably false claim that the young man named David Hogg was not at the school during the shooting. Video evidence that he shot during the shooting, his teacherís testimony as she grabbed him and pulled him into her classroom, and his fellow studentsí testimony names you to be the purveyor of false information. Own up to it and be a part of the solution to the false news that you hate so much.
                              Haven't seen that footage. But, was it during or in the aftermath? Either way, even if he were there and claims he wasn't are baseless, and let's say they are for sake of argument, that doesn't change my opinion of him as nothing more than an aspiring Michael Moore clone who is nothing more than an agitator and political opportunist.

That's where I'm at with him. Whether he was present or not makes on difference on my position of his actions since the shooting.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X