Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much sympathy should be granted to a politically active crime victim?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And then there was that time tgat he claimed Bill Clinton gettingva haircut closed down LAX for several hours.....

Comment

• And then there was that time he claimed Hillary tweeted classified information....

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        Can you point us to the last claim of his that you disproved using verifiable facts?
        Just on this thread

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        David Hogg is a troll, political opportunist, and antagonist of the worst sort. He seems to be pretty good at propaganda and the Big Lie. He deserves little to no respect for that, especially as it seems he wasn't even in the school during the shooting, and I doubt mere attendance there counts...

here is Hogg's video during the lockdown with multiple witnesses...

http://www.latimes.com/visuals/video/95939817-132.html

And here is the teacher who sheltered Hogg in her class during the shooting

Since Rimmer has me on ignore, anybody who wants to quote me is free to do so. But of course, if you do it you take your chances that you will end up also on his ignore list. Some people cannot handle the truth...
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
          And then there was that time he claimed Hillary tweeted classified information....
          Which is correct .

Comment

Do you not know how to use the search function?

I am sitting on a train travelling from Truro to Motherwell and copy and pasting actual quotes on a phone is a chore.....

Then thee was that time when TAG tried say Obama's first executive order was to seal his own records.......

Then there was that time he claimed that no school shootings have happened amongst 6 to 12 year old age group.... it has
            Always an excuse, never any facts.

The truth is not in you.

Having caught P-boy in yet another series of lies, we will now return to the thread topic.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

And again: where's the verified facts? So far, all we have is your opinion.

Given your history here, there is absolutely no reason to trust anything you post on face value alone.

This is indeed fun.
              Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

The truth is not in you.

Having caught P-boy in yet another series of lies, we will now return to the thread topic.
              Well one of the examples I gave is on this very thread so feel free to keep talking pish.....

Comment

The truth is not in you.

He is much closer than people living in a dream World, such as yourself.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Well one of the examples I gave is on this very thread so feel free to keep talking pish.....
                  So you have verifiable facts?

Where?

You've been caught in yet another series of lies, P-boy.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
                    Just on this thread

here is Hogg's video during the lockdown with multiple witnesses...

http://www.latimes.com/visuals/video/95939817-132.html

And here is the teacher who sheltered Hogg in her class during the shooting

Since Rimmer has me on ignore, anybody who wants to quote me is free to do so. But of course, if you do it you take your chances that you will end up also on his ignore list. Some people cannot handle the truth...
                    Oh gosh oh gee, on Rimmers, and Bwaaa's ignore list. Have all the snowflakes melted?
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                      Oh gosh oh gee, on Rimmers, and Bwaaa's ignore list. Have all the snowflakes melted?
                      Being ignored by those that accuse others of what they are guilty of themselves is a high honor on this forum.
                      We are not now that strength which in old days
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

So you have verifiable facts?

Where?

You've been caught in yet another series of lies, P-boy.
                        Aye sure I have sweetheart.

Comment

Don't worry about it. He falsely accuses people of lying if he doesn't agree with what they say.

His false accusations only demonstrate that he cannot counter facts and logical arguments with any of his own.
                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Typical response. Still no facts, though.

Comment

Typical response. Still no facts, though.
                              And when I do you will be man enough to apologize big man?

Comment

And when I do you will be man enough to apologize big man?
                                You won't, P-boy, the truth isn't in you. You always talk big, but you never stand up when you're called upon, just dash off countless one-liners or try to divert the topic.

My point has been proven. You were called upon, and you failed to deliver.

TAG is right about you.

And there the matter ends. Since the thread drift is pretty significant, I'm leaving the thread before the mods start hammering, but you have my permission to continue posting. And I am certain you will.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X