Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much sympathy should be granted to a politically active crime victim?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
    Even based on the number of 10% the point still stands. The participation of students was quite high when such number indicates about 10,000 people, and the District of Columbia public schools has around 47,000 students of all age.
    The point is that they didn't lead the march, they didn't fund the march, they didn't set up a Lobbying Group, and numerous other false information that is being presented by the MSM.

Originally posted by pamak View Post
    And it is a joke that you talk about redirection when you post links about the the children soldiers of Kongo!
    If it isn't an ESL issue with you then obviously you are trolling. Some more examples of how this is like the child soldiers:

One rebel commander declared that: "They’re very good at getting information. You can send them across enemy lines and nobody suspects them [because] they’re so young."

they can often be seen manning checkpoints; adult soldiers can normally be seen standing a further 15 metres behind the barrier so that if bullets start flying, it is the children who are the first victims.

Who paid hundreds of thousands of dollars but didn't show up to speak:

Michael Bloomberg
    Jeri Rhodes
    Aileen Adams
    Antonio Villaraigosa
    Melissa Scholz
    Nina Vinik
    Vernetta Walker (Planned Parenthood board member)
    Steven Spielberg
    Jeff Katzenberg
    George Clooney
    Oprah Winfrey
    Gucci
    Marc Benioff

The kids are being used by the left to punish law abiding citizens.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Ohh, and since you wanted to post links abut Kongo,
      This is the second time that you spelled Congo as Kongo.....

Anyways, the Congo link was provided to show the similarities between what the left is doing with these kids and what some rulers do with child soldiers.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
        The point is that they didn't lead the march, they didn't fund the march, they didn't set up a Lobbying Group, and numerous other false information that is being presented by the MSM.

If it isn't an ESL issue with you then obviously you are trolling. Some more examples of how this is like the child soldiers:

One rebel commander declared that: "They’re very good at getting information. You can send them across enemy lines and nobody suspects them [because] they’re so young."

they can often be seen manning checkpoints; adult soldiers can normally be seen standing a further 15 metres behind the barrier so that if bullets start flying, it is the children who are the first victims.

Who paid hundreds of thousands of dollars but didn't show up to speak:

Michael Bloomberg
        Jeri Rhodes
        Aileen Adams
        Antonio Villaraigosa
        Melissa Scholz
        Nina Vinik
        Vernetta Walker (Planned Parenthood board member)
        Steven Spielberg
        Jeff Katzenberg
        George Clooney
        Oprah Winfrey
        Gucci
        Marc Benioff

The kids are being used by the left to punish law abiding citizens.
        The point still stands that you have provided ZERO evidence to make an argument that the Parkland students are like the Kongo soldiers. The observations about the demographics of the participants in the gun control demonstrations do not show anything related to your claims. Saying that kids can be manipulated is not the same with SHOWING that they are indeed manipulated. Your observation that the gun control march had 10% of people younger than 18 seems very normal. Unless you find data to show that such participation rate is strangely low, you have ZERO basis for your claim. The picture that emerges from the data we have is that these young students have inspired others to join them. But the kids are still the leaders and voice of the movement. The FOX lady who tried to personally attack one of them learned this very well! The Kongo children soldiers do not have such strong voice and influence...

By contrast, my links about the NRA connections to Russia make a much more compelling argument about unwitting Americas and how they become pawns of other powers even though they are adults...
        Last edited by pamak; 06 Apr 18, 21:01.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
          This is the second time that you spelled Congo as Kongo.....

Anyways, the Congo link was provided to show the similarities between what the left is doing with these kids and what some rulers do with child soldiers.
          This is the only issue you can argue is a ESL matter. It is Kongo in Greek and it comes to me naturally to spell it in this way...
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

This is the only issue you can argue is a ESL matter. It is Kongo in Greek and it comes to me naturally to spell it in this way...

As I thought....it is an ESL issue....not a problem but something that we need to work with.

Pleasant dreams...I have an early day tomorrow dealing with High School kids & leadership.

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Watching the whole video, again, the conclusions he reaches are:

Most of the protesters are about 50 + years old. They are mostly women. They overwhelmingly are Leftist, voted for Hillary, hate Donald Trump, and were there to protest in general, not to protest about gun control.
              In other words, they're really just 60's retreads who are trying to push the agenda of the Left. That means any sane person will ignore them since listening to crazy people isn't a good idea.
              Engaging them is worse, and apologizing to any of them is the worst thing of all.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WpQBREBDfQ

Oh, and remember this Lady? She's Red Pilled now, the Left poses another one!
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qpg6P1PNWR8

Comment

• With the Left the best thing to do is ask them questions they can't answer until they assault you. Then you get a double bonus. First, they go to jail for assault, second, you sue them for injuries. You can own a Leftist for life this way...

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  With the Left the best thing to do is ask them questions they can't answer until they assault you. Then you get a double bonus. First, they go to jail for assault, second, you sue them for injuries. You can own a Leftist for life this way...
                  Why don't you ask questions here? All you seem to do here is make claims that are easy to disprove and then try to attribute generally negative human traits entirely to the Left.

It is amusing though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                    Why don't you ask questions here? All you seem to do here is make claims that are easy to disprove and then try to attribute generally negative human traits entirely to the Left.

It is amusing though.
                    Can you point us to the last claim of his that you disproved using verifiable facts?
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                      Can you point us to the last claim of his that you disproved using verifiable facts?
                      Off the top of my head..... this thread were he claimed Hogg wasn't at the school.

Then there was that thread were he claimed that the Climategate investigation concluded wrongdoing....using an article that was released months before any verdict was delivered.

Then there was that time he said that the scientists that decided the position of the Doomsday clock moved according to whether a Democrat or Republican was in office..... very easy to disprove.

This is fun.

Comment

Off the top of my head..... this thread were he claimed Hogg wasn't at the school.

Then there was that thread were he claimed that the Climategate investigation concluded wrongdoing....using an article that was released months before any verdict was delivered.

Then there was that time he said that the scientists that decided the position of the Doomsday clock moved according to whether a Democrat or Republican was in office..... very easy to disprove.

This is fun.
                        Checking on that, it looks like you linked, in the few places you did, sources that were media-based opinion pieces, not verified facts.

How about a case where you actually proved something, using verifiable facts?

You are correct in one respect: this is fun.
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Actually, the Doomsday clock is based on scientific crackpottery...

Comment

Checking on that, it looks like you linked, in the few places you did, sources that were media-based opinion pieces, not verified facts.

How about a case where you actually proved something, using verifiable facts?

You are correct in one respect: this is fun.

And then there was that time he claimed that all of Trumps bankruptcies were from the Taj Mahal; they weren't

Scratch that, that was Sal

Comment

And then there was that time he claimed that all of Trumps bankruptcies were from the Taj Mahal; they weren't
                              And again: where's the verified facts? So far, all we have is your opinion.

Given your history here, there is absolutely no reason to trust anything you post on face value alone.

This is indeed fun.

Comment

And again: where's the verified facts? So far, all we have is your opinion.

Given your history here, there is absolutely no reason to trust anything you post on face value alone.

This is indeed fun.
                                Do you not know how to use the search function?

I am sitting on a train travelling from Truro to Motherwell and copy and pasting actual quotes on a phone is a chore.....

Then thee was that time when TAG tried say Obama's first executive order was to seal his own records.......

Then there was that time he claimed that no school shootings have happened amongst 6 to 12 year old age group.... it has

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X