Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much sympathy should be granted to a politically active crime victim?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
    Regardless of the issue kind of odd that a bunch of kids are being used as political tools. They deserve therapy and some distance from the tragedy

the self righteous, angry/bald latin girl probably came from a family with a lot of loud altercations
    No angry latin (bit racist) have committed any of the mass shootings.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      It's funny though

(the actor was a Jewish woman, but got the stereotype right).

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
        Addressing mods.

Pirateship has confirmed on public forums that he is a virgin.

And from the years of his posting here I gather he works a non teaching position at a school. Going by the fact teachers dont get paid enough one can only surmize that his lower status job is also relatively low paid.

No insult intended, just posting my observations.
        "Teachers not getting paid enough" is rather subjective. Would seem on average they are at or above the national median income here, QUOTE;
        According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), a teacher’s average annual salary ranges from roughly $53,000 to $55,000, as of May 2013. PayScale.com lists a lower average salary range of approximately $42,000 to $48,000 for teachers as of November 2014.
        https://www.reference.com/business-f...qo=cdpArticles
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
        “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          Might want to look closer, ...
          Meanwhile we have a Farsi immigrant ... QUOTE:
          In one video, Nasim Najafi Aghdam refers to herself as a “ninja” before making a series of odd, stunted motions spliced between clips from the reality series “America's Got Talent.” In another video, she sports a blond pixie-cut wig while mocking people who choose to eat meat.

In yet another video, a rail-thin and raven-haired Aghdam says in Farsi that she has no “specific mental or physical disease,” but says she lives “on a planet filled with disease, disorders, perversions and injustices.”

For weeks before she opened fire at YouTube headquarters, the San Diego woman made her rage at the video platform clear to anyone who would listen. She believed YouTube was intentionally suppressing her quirky collection of dance, recipe and exercise clips.

Authorities think that is the likely reason she brought a gun to YouTube’s headquarters in San Bruno, Calif., on Tuesday and shot and wounded three people before killing herself.
          https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/na...z&ocid=msnbcrd

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            Might want to look closer, ...
            Meanwhile we have a Farsi immigrant ... QUOTE:
            In one video, Nasim Najafi Aghdam refers to herself as a “ninja” before making a series of odd, stunted motions spliced between clips from the reality series “America's Got Talent.” In another video, she sports a blond pixie-cut wig while mocking people who choose to eat meat.

In yet another video, a rail-thin and raven-haired Aghdam says in Farsi that she has no “specific mental or physical disease,” but says she lives “on a planet filled with disease, disorders, perversions and injustices.”

For weeks before she opened fire at YouTube headquarters, the San Diego woman made her rage at the video platform clear to anyone who would listen. She believed YouTube was intentionally suppressing her quirky collection of dance, recipe and exercise clips.

Authorities think that is the likely reason she brought a gun to YouTube’s headquarters in San Bruno, Calif., on Tuesday and shot and wounded three people before killing herself.
            https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/na...z&ocid=msnbcrd
            How is this related to the Latino stereotype and the Latino link to mass shootings?
            It seems to me that when you looked "closer' you could not find any link and you brought 'farsi' to the conversation. Not to mention that we do not have any particular problem with 'farsi' participation in common criminality, mass shootings or even terrorism. Finally, I am no sure how this conversation turned to be about race (again) with the Latino comments since we are talking about mass shootings by people who generally do not have a criminal background and they are not doing it as part of terrorists' ideology to kill innocent Americans.
            Last edited by pamak; 05 Apr 18, 16:39.
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
              And yet you are the guys with the higher murder rate and the mass shooting problem...
              According to this, about number fourteen on the list ...
              http://www.nationmaster.com/country-...me/Murder-rate

Meanwhile, UK not exactly violence free;

BLOODY SPREE
              London stabbing rate increases as SIXTH teen stabbed in London in 90 mins – making 7 knife attacks in capital today as boy, 13, among victims
              Six teens have been stabbed in London in 90 minutes bloodbath hours after hours after a man, in his twenties, was stabbed in Walthamstow
              https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/598115...london-latest/

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
                How is this related to the Latino stereotype and the Latino link to mass shootings?
                It seems to me that when you looked "closer' you could not find any link and you brought 'farsi' to the conversation. Not to mention that we do not have any particular problem with 'farsi' participation in common criminality, mass shootings or even terrorism. Finally, I am no sure how this conversation turned to be about race (again) with the Latino comments since we are talking about mass shootings by people who generally do not have a criminal background and they are not doing it as part of terrorists' ideology to kill innocent Americans.
                Dispelling the implication of "white male" stereotype.
                See use of term; "meanwhile" and context of persons using violence, especially via firearms, which this thread is partially about.

For example ...
                The Left Really Cares About Mass Shootings...Unless The Shooter's an Iranian Vegan
                If a white man walks into a school with a rifle and opens fire, that one story alone will trigger panicked calls for gun control, spark nationwide marches, launch an all-out war against the NRA and fuel the national media machine for months.

But apparently, if an Iranian woman with a handgun walks into a business and shoots it up, that’s worth about a day.
                Probably because this isn’t really about gun violence. It’s about an agenda.
                https://www.mrctv.org/blog/left-real...aVBOZEpKIn0%3D

Comment

Dispelling the implication of "white male" stereotype.
                  See use of term; "meanwhile" and context of persons using violence, especially via firearms, which this thread is partially about.

For example ...
                  The Left Really Cares About Mass Shootings...Unless The Shooter's an Iranian Vegan
                  If a white man walks into a school with a rifle and opens fire, that one story alone will trigger panicked calls for gun control, spark nationwide marches, launch an all-out war against the NRA and fuel the national media machine for months.

But apparently, if an Iranian woman with a handgun walks into a business and shoots it up, that’s worth about a day.
                  Probably because this isn’t really about gun violence. It’s about an agenda.
                  https://www.mrctv.org/blog/left-real...aVBOZEpKIn0%3D
                  Did any "leftist" in this thread bring the "white male stereotype"?
                  Or was it the usual conservatives s who made this conversation (again) about race?
                  Last edited by pamak; 06 Apr 18, 01:15.
                  My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• In the case of Mr. Hogg none. He is not a victim. Hell, he went home and biked three miles back (according to his own account) to take pictures of the carnage! Not sure that is something that ought to invoke any sort of sympathy. It being somewhat sick...IMHO.

Tuebor

Comment

Not to mention that we do not have any particular problem with 'farsi' participation in common criminality, mass shootings or even terrorism.
                      ....."or even terrorism"

Do you know where Farsi is spoken?
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
                        In the case of Mr. Hogg none. He is not a victim. Hell, he went home and biked three miles back (according to his own account) to take pictures of the carnage! Not sure that is something that ought to invoke any sort of sympathy. It being somewhat sick...IMHO.

Tuebor
                        He was present and hiding inside a classroom videotaping during the shooting. Try reading any reliable account of events with the video footage he shot, testimony of his teacher, and classmates.
                        First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

According to this, about number fourteen on the list ...
                          http://www.nationmaster.com/country-...me/Murder-rate

Meanwhile, UK not exactly violence free;

BLOODY SPREE
                          London stabbing rate increases as SIXTH teen stabbed in London in 90 mins – making 7 knife attacks in capital today as boy, 13, among victims
                          Six teens have been stabbed in London in 90 minutes bloodbath hours after hours after a man, in his twenties, was stabbed in Walthamstow
                          https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/598115...london-latest/
                          That isn't a good place to be on a list if you are a developed country.

Basic geography and general knowledge really, go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                            ....."or even terrorism"

Do you know where Farsi is spoken?
                            Yes, in Iran: Do you know how many Iranians have committed terrorist acts in the US?

Comment

Yes, in Iran: Do you know how many Iranians have committed terrorist acts in the US?
                              In the US or against the US?

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                                In the US or against the US?
                                We are talking about mass shootings in the US. So, the answer to your question is ' in the US."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X