This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sith Overlords reprogram their robotic sockpuppet

In a move that surprised no one, the NRA (a shell company actually run by the Galactic Sith Overlords) upgraded their "somewhat organic" robotic sockpuppet that currently "acts" as the comander-in-chief such that it will no longer spouts random noise about gun control.

From
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...in-oval-office

The fresh intervention came just hours after NRA Executive Director Chris Cox tweeted: “I had a great meeting tonight with [Trump] and [Pence]. We all want safe schools, mental health reform and to keep guns away from dangerous people. POTUS & VPOTUS support the Second Amendment, support strong due process and don’t want gun control.”
    The glitch was observed by conservative citizens of the United States who awoke from their near catatonic state long enough to send in a bug report about the sockpuppet's disturbing pronouncements which were heretical to the teachings of the Sith Lords.

The bug itself was an easy fix, since the sockpuppet is programed to spout random noise and all the Lords had to do was perform a text search for "gun control" in the puppet and cut and paste the string with one of their own choosing. The whole process was estimated to take about 30 minutes.

In a related announcement, the Sith Lords promised that their sockpuppet would still spout random noise about everything else, which seemed to calm the aforementioned citizens in order that they could continue their mindless devotion to the "semi organic" automaton and resume their blissful rest.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
    -The President of the United States of America.

Watch much Star Wars?

Pruitt
    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Seems we have a troll...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X