This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
    Feel free to do it when I break the forum rules. I just hope that when you do it, you wil not talk behind my back and that you will l be upfront and tell this in public as I did when I reported your post.
    And even you at the time realized that you could not easily get away with what you said. You just said that you did not care...

FYI...This is not ACG High School!

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post

FYI...This is not ACG High School!

Being upfront and direct is not "highschool." It is a way of life, and it applies everywhere, even in an internet forum. At least this is how I see it...

and if any moderator has any private conversation with me asking him in secrecy to ban somebody, I have no problem to release this information...
      I do not talk with moderators behind people's back trying to ban the people I do not like...Period!
      Last edited by pamak; 02 Mar 18, 16:05.
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Perhaps it was your choice of wording, it sounded a tad bit high school-ish to me as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikki View Post
          Perhaps it was your choice of wording, it sounded a tad bit high school-ish to me as well.
          I hope I clarified what I said...
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X