This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melania came with visa designated for people with extraordinary ability

Melania Trump entered US with 'Einstein' visa designated for people with 'extraordinary ability'

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mela...154111962.html

Melania Trump entered the United States in 2001 after receiving a green card visa designated for people with "extraordinary ability," according to a new Washington Post report.

The wife to President Trump was one of only five people from Slovenia who entered the United States in March of 2001 under the EB-1 program, which has been described as the "Einstein visa." This detail surrounding the first lady's immigration journey comes after Melania's own parents recently faced criticism for potentially relying on an immigration process referred to by some as "chain migration" that their son in law wants to end...
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

So what was Melania's "extraordinary ability"?
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
      Pleasing Trump...

By the way, I have nothing against her. In fact, I like her, but this does not mean that she gets a free pass.
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Have you seen her...?

Comment

^ With clothes or without?

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
            Pleasing Trump...

By the way, I have nothing against her. In fact, I like her, but this does not mean that she gets a free pass.
            She's pretty apolitical, so I can't really have too much against her. Michelle Obama, on the other hand, was quite political, and therefore exposed herself to all manner of criticism.

Comment

She's pretty apolitical, so I can't really have too much against her. Michelle Obama, on the other hand, was quite political, and therefore exposed herself to all manner of criticism.
              This is true...

I think Trump cut her wings after she tried to praise Michelle Obama...

Comment

By the way, one reason I like her is because her presence exposes what a miserable POS Trump is.

I mean during the inauguration, she was visibly disturbed. So, I am thinking...You are a man and you are living the best day of your life fulfilling your dream to become POTUS. What a miserable human being you are when on such a day you cannot share the joy with your wife...
                As Bannon said, Melania looked like she was ready to burst in tears on that day. I saw the same thing...
                Last edited by pamak; 01 Mar 18, 12:48.

Comment

Melania Trump entered US with 'Einstein' visa designated for people with 'extraordinary ability'
                  You should know better...

Here we have a blatant example of the left leaning MSM attaching puppet strings to people.

The EB-1 Visa is not an "Einstein" visa. It is an Employment Based (EB) visa.

Extraordinary ability is defined as:

You must be able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim. Your achievements must be recognized in your field through extensive documentation. No offer of employment is required.

Only three of the below criteria must be met:

Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
                  Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
                  Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
                  Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
                  Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
                  Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
                  Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
                  Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
                  Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
                  Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts

https://www.uscis.gov/working-united...reference-eb-1

She applied referencing her modeling career.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Here we have a blatant example of the left leaning MSM attaching puppet strings to people.

You must be able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim. Your achievements must be recognized in your field through extensive documentation. No offer of employment is required.

Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
                    Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
                    Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
                    Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
                    Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
                    Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
                    Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
                    Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field

Yes, right...

Like we did not have thousands of models or people in arts with extra ordinary ability. About 3,000 people got that visa and this number includes everybody, from scientists, to doctors, professors, artist, musicians, directors,,,,

Comment

Yes, right...

Like we did not have thousands of models or people in arts with extra ordinary ability. About 3,000 people got that visa and this number includes everybody, from scientists, to doctors, professors, artist, musicians, directors,,,,
                      About 3,000 people.....where are you getting these false numbers from?

As I said, the left leaning MSM has attached the puppet strings...

Let's deal with facts:

The U.S. Department of State (DOS) is the agency that allocates immigrant visas. In general, family-sponsored preference visas are limited to 226,000 visas per year and employment-based preference visas are limited to 140,000 visas per year. (By statute, these annual visa limits may be exceeded when certain immigrant visas from the previous fiscal year’s allocation were not fully used.)

https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/visa...priority-dates

For 2012, 40,040 received EB-1 (Mrs Trump had the same) visas. Between EB-1 - EB-5 140,000 received the visas.

http://immigrationroad.com/visa-bull...it-and-cap.php

Comment

#1 Have you seen her application for the visa?

#2 I can't find modeling listed under "the arts" and I doubt she was exceptional at that considering the photos she is famous for.
                        Last edited by Half Pint John; 01 Mar 18, 14:26.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

The way she says OHHHHH.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

About 3,000 people.....where are you getting these false numbers from?

As I said, the left leaning MSM has attached the puppet strings...

Let's deal with facts:

The U.S. Department of State (DOS) is the agency that allocates immigrant visas. In general, family-sponsored preference visas are limited to 226,000 visas per year and employment-based preference visas are limited to 140,000 visas per year. (By statute, these annual visa limits may be exceeded when certain immigrant visas from the previous fiscal year’s allocation were not fully used.)

https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/visa...priority-dates

For 2012, 40,040 received EB-1 (Mrs Trump had the same) visas. Between EB-1 - EB-5 140,000 received the visas.

http://immigrationroad.com/visa-bull...it-and-cap.php
                            I will check your sources and see if you are right...

I got the 3,000 number from the OP link

According to the Post, over one million green cards were granted in 2001 alone, and only 3,376 were issued to immigration with "extraordinary ability."
                            So, first thing to check is if all employment visas are designated as visas for people with extraordinary ability or if the visas for people with extraordinary ability is a small subset of the employment visa program

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                              #1 Have you see her application for the visa?

#2 I can't find modeling listed under "the arts" and I doubt she was exceptional at that considering the photos she is famous for.
                              Now that I think about it.......I have not seen her application....

Something to keep in mind; the 140,000 EB visas a year is a minimum...other visa categories that don't reach their limit are fed to the EB visa. That is why most years we end up doing 140,000 +

I can see someone saying that they are an expert at Tic-Tack-Toe and if a quota needs filled....they would get the visa. You know how government works....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X