Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Of course!

That's why indictments have been handed down, the president is now a subject of the investigation, and people are now being sentenced to jail terms.
    Except ALL of the indictments were for stuff not related to the investigation. The main one was for Manaford doing illegal financial deals prior to the campaign. The others were for perjury under oath that were really piddling attempts to pin something, anything on minor players.

So far there has been nada, zip-point-$h!+, nothing, in the way of a charge for some sort of Russian-Trump campaign collusion which is what the who investigation is supposed to be about.

And it should be noted that Trump's own justice department began the investigation, appointed Director Mueller as special counsel, and are maintaining him in that position.
    If this were switched and Hillary were President, there'd never, ever be a special prosecutor appointed, just as with the Obama administration. Here we have an appointment that was shaky to begin with, and a special prosecutor with a team that is highly biased and partisan against Trump.
    If they can't find anything, and so far that's what they've got, it's just going to look more and more like a witch hunt, which it's definitely starting to do.

Dream on if you like, but the investigation is going to be unpleasant for Trump and his minions.[/QUOTE]

I'd use the word annoying. Mueller seems to be going nowhere fast with it.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      I'd use the word annoying. Mueller seems to be going nowhere fast with it.
      Month after month goes by without anything relating to the accusation at hand.

Mueller and his team were appointed because of Muellers poor track record at detail work. He's the perfect patsy: lots of bombast, which will come back to haunt him as the months go by, as they have, and nothing is found.

Meanwhile Trump is creating jobs, getting us out of Syria, and boosting the economy. It's a study in contrasts: the liberals engaging in their usual negative, America-hating, Bill of Rights ignoring nonsense wile conservatives tackle problems, build up America, and help their fellow citizens.

Trump will never be forgiven by the left for doing right by Americans.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

conservatives tackle problems, build up America, and help their fellow citizens.
        What world do you live in. That couldn't be further from the truth. With Tariff wars, threat of Nuke wars, dissociation with long time allies, cut in the VA, cut's in taxes, increase in the debt and cuts in many, many programs to help the poor and elderly, playing his supporters for suckers plus all his lies starting with "I'll be to busy to go golfing" and then charging his SS detail to stay at Trump owned property. Creating jobs? Dream chasing,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjo.../#53e84b9725ab

Then Trump promise a new health care to replace Obama car. Where is it?

Trump isn't doing right for Americans, just the opposite. He is doing right for the HAVE's and the have not's are his base. What have the poor states gotten under Trump? Zilch! He has installed a Cabinet with people that have a history of screwing the very people they should be looking out for such as, Sec of Health https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...human-services. He is famous for MAJOR increases in durg prices which have continue to rise under this administration.

Some more of your taking care of the people BS.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...n-trump-budget
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Trump won't be able to successfully be interviewed by Director Mueller or any of his prosecutors because Trump cannot tell the truth-and that will get him into impeachable trouble, especially if the Democrats take the House back in November.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/06/polit...ers/index.html

Comment

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...lobbying-giant

The firm brought in $18.85 million in revenue from 118 lobbying clients last year, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Those clients run the gamut, and include the banking division of state-owned Russian energy firm Gazprom, French airline manufacturer Airbus, commercial spaceflight firm SpaceX, and insurance giant UnitedHealth.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Except ALL of the indictments were for stuff not related to the investigation.

Mueller seems to be going nowhere fast with it.
                The indictments of the Russians are certainly on point. And if the investigation 'seems to be going nowhere fast' then why is Trump and his supporters worried and/or scared of it?

If there is nothing to hide and no one did anything wrong, the continued attempts to hurt Mueller and Rosenstein would not be happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  What world do you live in. That couldn't be further from the truth. With Tariff wars, threat of Nuke wars, dissociation with long time allies, cut in the VA, cut's in taxes, increase in the debt and cuts in many, many programs to help the poor and elderly, playing his supporters for suckers plus all his lies starting with "I'll be to busy to go golfing" and then charging his SS detail to stay at Trump owned property. Creating jobs? Dream chasing,
                  Well, not the one you are in in Germany...

My investment accounts are way up from where they were with Obama where I saw them limping along, seemingly unable to really get ahead. The tariffs haven't had any affect on me that I can see.
                  Blame North Korea for that nuclear war crap. They started that $h!+. I'm glad we have a President that will actually respond in a way that makes that little rocket man pay attention, something Obama couldn't get anyone to do with him.
                  The VA needs serious revision and much of it could be outsourced to the private market instead of duplicating services and giving poorer quality results.
                  The government shouldn't be the first place people go for help when they have issues.
                  On the whole, Trump is an improvement on Obama, and that's not saying much. Its sort of retched and horrible replaced by vulgar and gauche.

Then Trump promise a new health care to replace Obama car. Where is it?
                  Well, he did get rid of the tax on people for not having health care. Good for him. Now, there are 20 states suing to overturn Obamacare in its entirety...

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/27/twen...obamacare.html

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/02/...are-may-point/

They likely will do what Congress has refused to do: Act to repeal and replace Obamacare. That's Congress's fault, not Trump's.

Trump isn't doing right for Americans, just the opposite. He is doing right for the HAVE's and the have not's are his base. What have the poor states gotten under Trump? Zilch! He has installed a Cabinet with people that have a history of screwing the very people they should be looking out for such as, Sec of Health https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...human-services. He is famous for MAJOR increases in durg prices which have continue to rise under this administration.

Some more of your taking care of the people BS.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...n-trump-budget
                  My taxes are down. The economy is doing reasonably well. My investments and properties are gaining value more rapidly. On the whole, it's a big step up from the Obama years. I for one, am damn glad that the Hildabeast didn't get elected and have us suffering through another four years of mediocrity, not to mention she's far more likely to end up under investigation... not that the MSM would pillory her like they have Trump for it.

Comment

... My investments and properties are gaining value more rapidly. On the whole, it's a big step up from the Obama years. I for one, am damn glad that the Hildabeast didn't get elected and have us suffering through another four years of mediocrity, not to mention she's far more likely to end up under investigation... not that the MSM would pillory her like they have Trump for it.
                    Since you forget the general trend, let's put some things in perspective...

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/10/inve...ump/index.html

If you look at how the Dow has done since it hit its low point on March 6, 2009, it's up 210%.
                    If the Dow goes up 140% during the next eight years (yes, I am going to hypothetically assume that Trump winds up a two-term president for the purposes of this story) then it would be trading around 47,800.
                    And if it goes up 210%? The Dow would be at about 61,500.

By the way, I am not trying to argue that such trends should be sustained or that the measure of success is accurately reflected through such comparisons. After all, sudden or unusually strong trends in the Wall Street may indicate a bubble and a sick economy. My point is that you make comparisons based on information that is not even rational to use as evidence to support your claims...
                    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Well, not the one you are in in Germany...

My investment accounts are way up from where they were with Obama where I saw them limping along, seemingly unable to really get ahead. The tariffs haven't had any affect on me that I can see.
                      Blame North Korea for that nuclear war crap. They started that $h!+. I'm glad we have a President that will actually respond in a way that makes that little rocket man pay attention, something Obama couldn't get anyone to do with him.
                      The VA needs serious revision and much of it could be outsourced to the private market instead of duplicating services and giving poorer quality results.
                      The government shouldn't be the first place people go for help when they have issues.
                      On the whole, Trump is an improvement on Obama, and that's not saying much. Its sort of retched and horrible replaced by vulgar and gauche.

My taxes are down. The economy is doing reasonably well. My investments and properties are gaining value more rapidly. On the whole, it's a big step up from the Obama years. I for one, am damn glad that the Hildabeast didn't get elected and have us suffering through another four years of mediocrity, not to mention she's far more likely to end up under investigation... not that the MSM would pillory her like they have Trump for it.
                      Seconded. My pension was boosted by the tax cut, my portfolio is doing much better, my investments are bouncing back from Bobo's bungling, and the unemployment rate in our area is declining.

Economically Trump has has a solid positive impact.

He inherited Syria from Bobo's failures, and nobody can control NORK.

I think it's time to close the VA entirely. Outsource disabilities for combat injuries, and put the retirees on BoboCare. It would save millions and the disabled kids coming out of Iraq and Afghan would get better treatment.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X