Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple, Amazon, Youtube urged to pull NRA material.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First-grade logic and dumbest comparison ever. Why not lump people that eat cheeseburgers into a group comparison? Now we know why you don't own guns, hilarious.

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    And therein lies the hypocrisy. You don't want to blame all Muslims for terrorism but do want to blame the NRA. The fact is that Muslim terrorism and school shootings are both minute threats. The fact that you can rely on math for wisdom when it comes to Muslims but reject the wisdom of math when it comes to the NRA reveals a fatal gap of logic.

Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!fatal lmao

NRA is little different than a Mosque that preaches radicalism. I don't blame ALL gun owners nor do I blame all Muslims. NRA is all or nothing, my way or the highway, just like radical Islam.

As far as I know the only connection with the NRA that Cruz had was the school rifle team.

Looking at his choice of caps he was a Trump supporter.

Was the shooter even an NRA member? Because if he wasn't then you're actually engaging in DEEPER hysteria than any anti Muslim activist. That's the same logic as having a Muslim commit a crime, then you attacking a Sikh because they "look alike".

That has been done more than once, usually from a right winger.

Leave one fantasy world for another, that's fatal!

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      So is your point that rifles are even less of a threat than you thought?
      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

• Not in schools and mass shooting. Sats show otherwise. They are the most dangerous. I still don't see a logical need for a weapon such as the AR type. If they were totally banned it would be ok by me. Other guns, hands off.

Once upon a time away back when in the 60s I had,as a teen, One K91 in 7mm. One

Single shot, pump and semi-auto .22. Winchester and Mosberg, one nasty old, old single 12 gage and my prize a P38 (NRA) new with holster and extra mag.

All unregistered and bought without a permit. That was then. This is now.

I'm not for a total gun ban, just for some.

Comment

• Not sure how "current" this list is but if you want to show your displeasure, simply boycott the companies on the list.
          I'll bet they'll walk this one back quickly.
          Even Warren Buffet came out to say they are stupid for boycotting NRA members.

The list came out 3 days ago, there may be more or less today...

A List of the Companies Cutting Ties With the N.R.A.
          https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/24/b...s-boycott.html

Last edited by Persephone; 27 Feb 18, 15:56.
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            Not in schools and mass shooting. Sats show otherwise. They are the most dangerous. I still don't see a logical need for a weapon such as the AR type. If they were totally banned it would be ok by me. Other guns, hands off.

Single shot, pump and semi-auto .22. Winchester and Mosberg, one nasty old, old single 12 gage and my prize a P38 (NRA) new with holster and extra mag.

Actually, the .303 Enfield would be on the ban list if it weren't bolt action. It has a detachable 10 round box magazine and a barrel shroud per the legislation proposed. Those two features are sufficient to get a ban on it if it were semi-automatic.

Comment

• K91? Oh, sure you did.

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              Not in schools and mass shooting. Sats show otherwise. They are the most dangerous. I still don't see a logical need for a weapon such as the AR type. If they were totally banned it would be ok by me. Other guns, hands off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                Not sure how "current" this list is but if you want to show your displeasure, simply boycott the companies on the list.
                I'll bet they'll walk this one back quickly.
                Even Warren Buffet came out to say they are stupid for boycotting NRA members.

The list came out 3 days ago, there may be more or less today...

A List of the Companies Cutting Ties With the N.R.A.
                https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/24/b...s-boycott.html

They aren't boycotting NRA members.

Comment

• Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                  They aren't boycotting NRA members.
                  Really? How does one boycott and entire organization without affecting its members, who make up the organization?
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X