The Liberal Gun Club.....not a joke..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Liberal Gun Club.....not a joke..

It’s a real deal, not all liberals want gun control, I have friends who are dyed in the wool lefty’s and yet they are also gun collectors.
    I have never figured out how they continue to vote for Democrats. But it is what it is...
    The Liberal Gun Club
    Who We Are
    The mission of The Liberal Gun Club is to provide a voice for gun-owning liberals and moderates in the national conversation on gun rights, gun legislation, firearms safety, and shooting sports. We serve as a national forum for all people, irrespective of their personal political beliefs, to discuss firearms ownership, firearms use, and the enjoyment of firearms-related activities free from the destructive elements of political extremism that dominate this subject on the national scale. We also actively develop and foster a variety of programs for the purpose of firearms training and firearms safety education, for both gun owners and non-gun owners.
    Thanks for dropping by the home of The Liberal Gun Club. We are a gun owners organization whose main goal is to provide relevant information to firearms owners. We are geared towards typical ‘liberals’ who also happen to enjoy owning and using firearms; however, our members come from every political ideology – Libertarian, Independent, Democrat, Republican, Green, etc; While we do not have active policy positions, and the national Club is primarily an education and outreach non-profit, we do have some opinions.
    While the National Club doesn’t do politics, the local chapters are encouraged to leap into the political fray, and some have even formed their own non-profits to do so. Check the forums for more information on that!
    In order to encourage fun and safe shooting among liberal gun owners, we want to provide as much information as possible to make choosing, owning, caring for and using a firearm easier.
    The Liberal Gun Club is a 501c4 non-profit.
    https://www.theliberalgunclub.com/who-we-are/
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    It’s a real deal, not all liberals want gun control, I have friends who are dyed in the wool lefty’s and yet they are also gun collectors.
    I have never figured out how they continue to vote for Democrats. But it is what it is...
    Easy. I have a brother like that. They are gun owners but they aren't single issue voters. I know a Michigan Democrat state senator who is a gun owner and regular customer of our shop. I keep telling him that I'm going to "out" him.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
      Easy. I have a brother like that. They are gun owners but they aren't single issue voters. I know a Michigan Democrat state senator who is a gun owner and regular customer of our shop. I keep telling him that I'm going to "out" him.
      Lol, you should out him to other liberals!
      Seriously though, it is too bad the Democrats have totally turned their backs on gun owners, we have only one party that defends our rights at this time. It is not the gun owners who abandoned the Democratic Party, it’s the other way around.
      FDR and his wife, Truman, JFK, JBL all were gun owners and supporters of gun rights.
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Wasn't it the flaming libtard John Dingell who first referred to the BATF as "jack-booted thugs"?

IIRC Howard Dean had an A+ NRA rating when he was governor of Vermont.
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

we have only one party that defends our rights at this time.
          Yes, libertarians and unfortunately no one will elect them because most Americans are in favor of big government. It's the only way they can mold society to their own personal beliefs, through government.

Republicans only have a good record on one right, guns, and even there they have some bad blemishes (see California).
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            Yes, libertarians and unfortunately no one will elect them because most Americans are in favor of big government. It's the only way they can mold society to their own personal beliefs, through government.

Republicans only have a good record on one right, guns, and even there they have some bad blemishes (see California).
            Agreed.
            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

we have only one party that defends our rights at this time.
              The Republicans aren't pro-gun, they just aren't anti. How many laws have been passed in the last year? NONE! No loosening of suppressor purchasing for hunting, no national reciprocity for CCW. No nothing. The NRA doesn't want anything to pass because if it did, people would be less "scared" and wouldn't donate to them. It's all a big game...and we're losing.

Comment

The Republicans aren't pro-gun, they just aren't anti. How many laws have been passed in the last year? NONE! No loosening of suppressor purchasing for hunting, no national reciprocity for CCW. No nothing. The NRA doesn't want anything to pass because if it did, people would be less "scared" and wouldn't donate to them. It's all a big game...and we're losing.
                Agreed.
                Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

There are two parties in this country, one has been banging on about outright gun bans, that is the Democrats,
                  The topic is The Liberal Gun Club....stick to the topic.

Comment

The Republicans just don't suck as bad as Democrats...

The Senate won't touch reciprocity or anything that even sounds like suppressor.

I think the only way to approach reciprocity is through the courts... It might have a 50-50 shot in SCOTUS if it got there.
                    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                      The Republicans just don't suck as bad as Democrats...

The Senate won't touch reciprocity or anything that even sounds like suppressor.

I think the only way to approach reciprocity is through the courts... It might have a 50-50 shot in SCOTUS if it got there.
                      Bingo....Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer just to name a few, have all been staunch anti gun, just look at the Democrat controlled states like NY, Illinois, Maryland.

Comment

Bingo....Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer just to name a few, have all been staunch anti gun, just look at the Democrat controlled states like NY, Illinois, Maryland.
                        It's not terribly encouraging that the best we can hope for is not sucking as bad as Democrats...

Comment

The Republicans don't need them. They have a majority in the Senate. They also have a big majority in the House, along with the President. NO EXCUSES!!!

Comment

Now is the time to take advantage, but instead Trump is willing to give the dems what they're asking for.
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

"Liberal Gun Club": not allowed to shoot at the real target because it might be offensive to someone. Targets have rights, too.
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X