Ridiculing an American Olympian...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pamak View Post
    As I have said in other threads, you misrepresent the concept of collusion in a way that your claim can make even a CIA agent guilty of "colluding" with the Russians whenever he pays them to get information. Collusion implies something illegal or immoral. Simply getting information from Russian citizens about Trump (or Clinton) is not illegal or immoral. However, getting information on behalf of Russians who work or claim they work for the interests of the Russian government is collusion. And hiding such contacts from US intelligence agencies which investigate Russia illegal activities in the US make things even worse...
    Wrong Hombre. Fusion GPS and Clinton and Steele are not CIA agents, Steele was an ex-MI6 agent. They were all private citizens colluding with Russian’s. Steele admitted he used contacts in Moscow.
    Are you so naive as to believe that Putin wasn’t aware of Steele’s mission?
    You are blinded by your obsession with Trump. You have been played.
    We know that according to Muellers indictments, Russian moles have been swamping the Internet with misinformation, but you believe that Steele’s dossier fabriicated by Russian contacts!
    Fake news.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Imagine a Trump-funded anti-Clinton dossier drawing on Russian gossip about Secretary Clinton, peddled by the FBI, rubber-stamped by FISA courts, and used to monitor Clinton campaign operatives to find dirt on Clinton and to leak such information to the press—in the last days of a presidential campaign.
      Mueller would be on it like a hen on a June bug, and you know it.
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Enough. There are already plenty of threads that deal with this Russian Collusion matter.

Any more off-topic posts will be deleted on sight, with possible sanctions.

Any more personally focused comments will also be subject to sanctions.

ACG Staff
        Last edited by Salinator; 03 Mar 18, 22:04.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
          Wrong Hombre. Fusion GPS and Clinton and Steele are not CIA agents, Steele was an ex-MI6 agent. They were all private citizens colluding with Russian’s. Steele admitted he used contacts in Moscow.
          Are you so naive as to believe that Putin wasn’t aware of Steele’s mission?
          You are blinded by your obsession with Trump. You have been played.
          We know that according to Muellers indictments, Russian moles have been swamping the Internet with misinformation, but you believe that Steele’s dossier fabriicated by Russian contacts!
          Fake news.
          I think it is quite obvious that I was not arguing that Hillary or Steele were CIA agents. The argument is that your notion of collusion is so wrong that one can use it to cry "collusion" about everybody, even a CIA agent who pays a Russian mole to give information about the Russian army...

And no, I never said that I believe the Steel dossier in general. This is oversimplification. I said that the dossier is a collection of information from different sources, so its reliability varies. I certainly believe certain information which has been verified by the US intelligence agencies , such as a desire and actual effort by the Russian GOVERNMENT to help Trump. I also believe that Trump Jr Kushner and Manaford showed a clear desire to receive such help.

ps Just saw moderator's previous post. I stop here. ..
          Last edited by pamak; 26 Feb 18, 23:31.
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Also, known as lying through one's teeth.

Originally posted by pamak View Post
            I think it is quite obvious that I was not arguing that Hillary or Steele were CIA agents. The argument is that your notion of collusion is so wrong that one can use it to cry "collusion" about everybody, even a CIA agent who pays a Russian mole to give information about the Russian army...

And no, I never said that I believe the Steel dossier in general. This is oversimplification. I said that the dossier is a collection of information from different sources, so its reliability varies. I certainly believe certain information which has been verified by the US intelligence agencies , such as a desire and actual effort by the Russian GOVERNMENT to help Trump. I also believe that Trump Jr Kushner and Manaford showed a clear desire to receive such help.

Comment

Vonn got 1 bronze, so just barely avoided complete embarrassment.
              She also tweeted that she's looking for a date.

And that she has BO...

Trump nation need not apply I guess.

Comment

Most likely practices prostitution on the side.

Originally posted by Freebird View Post
                Vonn got 1 bronze, so just barely avoided complete embarrassment.
                She also tweeted that she's looking for a date.

And that she has BO...

Trump nation need not apply I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                  Most likely practices prostitution on the side.
                  Look for Vonn to jump into politics or show biz now...

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    It's not just Vonn, it's also Adam Rippon who republicans are rooting against. Which shows their allegiance is to party and not country. They will oppose any acts of free speech in which they do not agree with.
                    So they're using free speech to counter other free speech.

Hmmm... who'da thunk it?
                    Islam... it's a blast - literally.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X