Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Right-Wing Hatred Breeding Mass Shooters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    It's in this thread:

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...06#post3412506

Okay, that's a valid concern....so why do you ask other people to give personal information if you are not willing?
    I know you're from Pittsburgh, that wasn't my question. I ask because I'm trying to figure out why you keep asking questions that were already answered. But, I'm done with it. Not going to continue this.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Oh no, we're resorting to personal attacks now. Something you'd usually cry about, but have at it.
      There is no personal attack in what I posted, read it again.

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Just know, as I said before, when I first registered to this forum it was after a google search that led me to the gaming section.
      I thought the same...I initially signed up for the gaming aspect and my work.

Here, with your type, my approach has to be different.
      What is my type?

You just said that you joined for the gaming....now you're saying that you have a secret identity....why did you need a secret identity TactiKill J?
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

I know you're from Pittsburgh, that wasn't my question. I ask because I'm trying to figure out why you keep asking questions that were already answered.
        Read the linked thread, I answered the question....you appear to have a problem keeping track with what is being posted.

In this thread you insinuate that I didn't graduate high school, we already discussed the high school that I graduated from.....I give you a link to that thread that answered your question.....now that I have pointed this out...your only response is:

But, I'm done with it. Not going to continue this.
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Read the linked thread, I answered the question....you appear to have a problem keeping track with what is being posted.

In this thread you insinuate that I didn't graduate high school, we already discussed the high school that I graduated from.....I give you a link to that thread that answered your question.....now that I have pointed this out...your only response is:
          Went to and graduating are two different things. I didn't ask you where you went, I don't care, I asked if you graduated.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

There is no personal attack in what I posted, read it again.

I thought the same...I initially signed up for the gaming aspect and my work.

What is my type?

You just said that you joined for the gaming....now you're saying that you have a secret identity....why did you need a secret identity TactiKill J?
            Don't be stupid. In every war gaming tournament or match I've been part of I do not recall anyone using their real name. We both know that's the way it always is with gaming. Why I don't change that having nothing to do with gaming anymore is for the reason I stated. Anyway, you've successfully derailed this thread, great job. But, you're back on the ignore list since that's all you're interested in doing.
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Don't be stupid.
              No need to get personal.

In every war gaming tournament or match I've been part of I do not recall anyone using their real name.
              Complete opposite for me, names are known in every war gaming tournament that I have been part of or observed.

Keep in mind, you were the one that decided to imply that I didn't have a high school education. If the kitchen is too hot, leave the kitchen.

Comment

• Paul, your one of the very rare breed here. Most posters including some mods must fear for their life. No names, no photo's or even full location. empty profiles like a bunch of keyboard warriors. Wimps that cast stones without balls.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  Paul, your one of the very rare breed here. Most posters including some mods must fear for their life. No names, no photo's or even full location. empty profiles like a bunch of keyboard warriors. Wimps that cast stones without balls.
                  Meh, I have no desire for anyone to know anything about me, here or elsewhere, real life included. Though with the info I've given here anyone could doxx the details.
                  Wisdom is personal

Comment

• Originally posted by Karri View Post
                    Meh, I have no desire for anyone to know anything about me, here or elsewhere, real life included. Though with the info I've given here anyone could doxx the details.
                    It works for you, I really haven't seen you go after personal information on other posters.

I think that the more you know about someone, the easier it is to not make false assumptions about what the person is posting.

The negative side is what HPJ is going through.....multiple you're not American or you don't live here or you gave up your citizenship.

I still think that the more you know about a person, the less likely you are to cross swords with that person.

Comment

The right-wing has made it acceptable to be anti-black, homophobic, anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim. Is this healthy for our society?
                      Cruz's comments were on a private chat group of six people. That's s-i-x (6). Don't think that's comparable to your statement.

Cruz shot randomly. No particular group or race was targeted.
                      {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X