Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Right-Wing Hatred Breeding Mass Shooters?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is Right-Wing Hatred Breeding Mass Shooters?

    The right-wing has made it acceptable to be anti-black, homophobic, anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim. Is this healthy for our society?

    In a private Instagram group chat, confessed school shooter Nikolas Cruz repeatedly espoused racist, homophobic and anti-Semitic views and displayed an obsession with violence and guns.

    "I hate jews, ni**ers, immigrants"

    Racism was a constant theme in the chat group, which was called "Murica (American flag emoji) (eagle emoji) great" -- a name it was given by Cruz.
    The hatred he and others in the group espoused met little resistance from its active members. In one part of the group chat, Cruz wrote that he hated, "jews, ni**ers, immigrants."

    He talked about killing Mexicans, keeping black people in chains and cutting their necks. The statements were not made in jest.

    There are hundreds of racist messages, racist memes and racist Instagram videos posted in the group.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/us/ex...oup/index.html

    Go online and read the comments section of any video or article about race and you'll likely see similar messages from our right-wing Americans. What Cruz expressed is not unique nor rare. Yes, there are crazy people out there, and when the right reinforces their beliefs and reinforces their hatred, unfortunately the end result can be violence.

    Is it time the right-wing turns down their hate for others for the sake of the country?

  • #2
    The exact opposite is the problem. Feminism of the Left has marginalized boys and turned the public school system into one that almost diametrically allows them to grow up as boys. Throw in the Leftist LGBTPDQRSTUV... crappola and gender identity nonsense and you have additional issues.
    Toss in a good dose of celebration of single parenthood and the idea that the nuclear family is no longer some sort of ideal, along with making men little more than money sources for single mothers and you have a train wreck where society places little or no value on boys and men beyond what can be wrung out of their wallets.

    In the Florida case you have an adopted boy from a troubled parental situation where both parents have died recently. He has no support system beyond that, likely sees school as hostile to him and other males, then lashes out.

    CNN and the WaPo are just parroting useful idiots of the Left in trying to make it out that the miniscule numbers of radial Right-wingers are the problem. But, they have no choice. To point out the truth means they are looking in a mirror at their Leftist self beliefs and seeing the disastrous failure those beliefs are.

    Comment


    • #3
      I already told you that left wing nihilism and resentfulness is creating dissociative young men who want to take their frustration out on existence itself. Add to the normal teenage confusion a sexual liberated society, the lack of respect for human life created by unlimited abortion, an educational system that for two generations has taught that masculinity was evil, a world view in which everyone is supposed to be equal, a depressed economy ran by people that for the first time in history tells young people that they will have to be satisfied with less than their parents in order to pay off the debt run up by the welfare state, the general destruction of traditional religious institutions, a leftist message that says all human interactions are about power, toxic relationships between the sexes where the oppressed are often the oppressors, affirmative action that contradicts the principle of fair play, general disrespect for military heroism, etc. etc. and you have the perfect breeding conditions for self centered misfits to strike out at the world.
      We hunt the hunters

      Comment


      • #4
        It is a leftist thing. The left's relentless attack on all institutions of value, its denial of moral and ethical values, its constant parade of doom-ridden predictions are a classic array of precursors.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

        Comment


        • #5
          Therein lies the problem with American culture and why we see these type of attacks more often than other countries. To not hate gays, to not hate blacks, to not hate is viewed as feminism.

          This goes to show the savage "people" we're dealing with here.

          The minuscule number of radical right wingers have already killed many and their willingness to act continues to grow year by year.

          But, it's the left wings fault that they're willing to murder, because why take any accountability for your own actions. Why take any accountability for promoting the hatred that these mass shooters have echoed.

          Troubled or not, Cruz exhibited behavior that's far too typical on the right.

          Comment


          • #6
            The far Right offered Cruz what he wasn't getting from any other part of the social spectrum: Respect for being a male. Right or wrong, the far Right does have a strong streak of masculinity and male bonding going on. Sure, it's often, even usually, distorted and full of racism and such, but it's there. It gives to many a male something they instinctively seek: Initiation into manhood and a fraternity they can bond with.

            Most of American society has been stripped of this. So, feminists and the Left are literally driving men away and the weakest emotionally and socially end up on the far Right where they find exactly what they couldn't anywhere else.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              The far Right offered Cruz what he wasn't getting from any other part of the social spectrum: Respect for being a male.
              This is what the right respects? At least we're being honest with what the right represents, but damn.

              Comment


              • #8
                His views aren't even extreme anymore, his actions were, but his views are too common and accepted to call them extreme. We've seen people here call for genocide and ethnic cleansing. Is this an extremist forum? I can go to multiple other forums and find the same rhetoric from the right.

                There's only one group where a person like Cruz can find instant fellowship, and that's on the right. Which speaks to my point in the right validating some very dangerous views.

                Hermit asked what's changed that has led to more mass killings. That's one thing that has changed, right-wing hatred is far more overt and has become trendy lately.

                What's stopping anyone from being a man? If you require validation from complete strangers or let society force you into something you're not, then you are nothing more than a weak minded mental midget. Other men playing grab ass or changing their identity has nothing to do with me and does not remotely change who I am.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                  Therein lies the problem with American culture and why we see these type of attacks more often than other countries. To not hate gays, to not hate blacks, to not hate is viewed as feminism.

                  This goes to show the savage "people" we're dealing with here.

                  The minuscule number of radical right wingers have already killed many and their willingness to act continues to grow year by year.

                  But, it's the left wings fault that they're willing to murder, because why take any accountability for your own actions. Why take any accountability for promoting the hatred that these mass shooters have echoed.

                  Troubled or not, Cruz exhibited behavior that's far too typical on the right.
                  You seem to be very paranoid

                  Until the politicos are creating million man organizations like the Red Guard and S.A. it's all rhetoric and idle chatter outside the actions of crazy people.
                  Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                  Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                  Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                  Battle of Kalinin October 1941

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    This is what the right respects? At least we're being honest with what the right represents, but damn.
                    The problem isn't that the Right has haters and such on it, but rather that the Left is driving people who are otherwise Centrist, moderate, or Left of Center to the Right with their insane, intolerant, hateful, in-your-face, dictatorial and oppressive behavior and politics. This isn't new either. But, it is a first in the US where the Left in previous eras gained little traction.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                      You seem to be very paranoid

                      Until the politicos are creating million man organizations like the Red Guard and S.A. it's all rhetoric and idle chatter outside the actions of crazy people.
                      Again, we call them crazy, but the way they socialize is normal for right-wingers. The "idle" chatter about hating everyone that isn't white increases the likelihood of those crazy people taking action, that's the point.

                      Comment


                      • #12


                        But secure your guns.
                        Credo quia absurdum.


                        Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          What's stopping anyone from being a man? If you require validation from complete strangers or let society force you into something you're not, then you are nothing more than a weak minded mental midget. Other men playing grab ass or changing their identity has nothing to do with me and does not remotely change who I am.
                          Let me start by asking, how do boys become men?

                          Typically in the past it has been through fraternal association and rites of passage. Feminists and their allies have all but eradicated these from American society. They've pretty much done them in the in the military too.

                          Why? Girls become women simply by entering puberty. It isn't that simple for boys. Girls grow up and become women. Boys are made into men. Without any mechanism in society to do that what you get are boys who have reached adulthood and never been shown or discovered how to become a man.
                          In poorer neighborhoods gangs hold the attraction for boys of giving them exactly what they crave to become men. It is a twisted and negative version of entering manhood, but it does exactly that.

                          I used to think this stuff was silly and useless. It isn't. I was lucky in a way to go through both a Shellback initiation and Chief's initiation at a time when these were still real and actual tests of endurance and good humor. Today they're meaningless traditions that do nothing to test anyone. They've become little more than fun, meaningless tea parties for the participants.

                          Injecting women into every corner of men's lives hasn't helped things either. Men no longer, in America, really have any readily accessible venues that are just for them.

                          The chickens are coming home to roost, and it's the Left's fault.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            Let me start by asking, how do boys become men?

                            Typically in the past it has been through fraternal association and rites of passage. Feminists and their allies have all but eradicated these from American society. They've pretty much done them in the in the military too.

                            Why? Girls become women simply by entering puberty. It isn't that simple for boys. Girls grow up and become women. Boys are made into men. Without any mechanism in society to do that what you get are boys who have reached adulthood and never been shown or discovered how to become a man.
                            In poorer neighborhoods gangs hold the attraction for boys of giving them exactly what they crave to become men. It is a twisted and negative version of entering manhood, but it does exactly that.

                            I used to think this stuff was silly and useless. It isn't. I was lucky in a way to go through both a Shellback initiation and Chief's initiation at a time when these were still real and actual tests of endurance and good humor. Today they're meaningless traditions that do nothing to test anyone. They've become little more than fun, meaningless tea parties for the participants.

                            Injecting women into every corner of men's lives hasn't helped things either. Men no longer, in America, really have any readily accessible venues that are just for them.

                            The chickens are coming home to roost, and it's the Left's fault.
                            You have the freedom to socialize however you choose. If you're unable to do anything with just the guys, then that's your own personal problem.

                            His learned hatred and how this is reinforced would be unchanged regardless of how shellback initiations are conducted today.
                            Last edited by TactiKill J.; 17 Feb 18, 00:34.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              When the guy is white you fellas turn into all kind of strange apologism. Everything is everyone else's fault.

                              It's almost as if all that talk about privilege is true. Because I do just fine in the modern world without all those institutions and "values" yet you lot don't seem to be able to survive without them; losing your way, not knowing if you are men anymore, and justifying mass murder.
                              Wisdom is personal

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X