Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police were called to shooters house 39 times!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police were called to shooters house 39 times!

You read that right, deputies had been called out to the Cruz home 39 times over 7 years by the future shooters mother because of Nikolas threats, violence and odd behavior, elder abuse mental health checks, and yet, he didn’t show up on the FBI radar when he purchased weapons?
    This is a repeat of the recent Texas mass shootings when it was the military that screwed up.

Before Nikolas Cruz carried out his mass killing at a Florida high school this week, police responded to his home 39 times over a seven-year period, according to disturbing new documents.

Details about the calls to the Broward County Sheriff’s Office — obtained from police records by CNN — were not immediately available and it was impossible to determine if all involved Cruz.

But the nature of the emergencies at his Parkland home included “mentally ill person,” “child/elderly abuse,” “domestic disturbance” and “missing person,” KTLA reported.

And a schoolmate, Brody Speno, told the network that cops were called to Cruz’s home “almost every other week.”

“Something wasn’t right about him,” Speno told CNN. “He was off.”
    Speno said he knew Cruz from elementary school and described him as “an evil kid” who was “always getting in trouble.”

Cruz — who posted images of himself on Instagram posing with guns and knives — has confessed to killing 17 people at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland and made an alarming online comment about a recent mass shooting.

“Man I can do so much better,” he wrote.
    https://nypost.com/2018/02/16/deputi...r-seven-years/
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Meh.

Not even unusual. You really need to do that in a single year to stand out.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Meh.

Not even unusual. You really need to do that in a single year to stand out.
      Yes we have a mental health problem.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
        Not just mental health issues. Every jurisdiction has addresses we respond to every weekend for a wide variety of reasons.

2% of the population provides 80% of routine police business.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          Not just mental health issues. Every jurisdiction has addresses we respond to every weekend for a wide variety of reasons.

2% of the population provides 80% of routine police business.
          Yep. How can you instantly tell a new guy to the department from a veteran? The new guy will ask for someone's name. The veteran will walk up and say "Bob, what the hell happened this time?"
          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

If the FBI had followed up on the leads they had, the Miami field office and local law enforcement might just have put 2 plus 2 together.
            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              In the LE community
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                In the LE community
                Clearly in the case of the FBI.
                Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

In Germany.

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                  In the LE community
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

CNN news flash....

Had Cruz been Russian he would have been at least a suspect in the DNC hack.
                    My worst jump story:
                    No lie.

~
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                      If the FBI had followed up on the leads they had, the Miami field office and local law enforcement might just have put 2 plus 2 together.
                      in this case doing something would of been the right call

my question how is this going to play out in the other 90 percent of the time.

He not guilty of anything until he opens fires

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                        in this case doing something would of been the right call

my question how is this going to play out in the other 90 percent of the time.
                        If the FBI had followed up on their two solid leads, the Miami field office would have contacted the Broward County Sheriff's office and even Inspector Clouseau would have been able to prevent this one particular crime.

Comment

The background check system is bound for failure if the data is not provided.
                          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                            The background check system is bound for failure if the data is not provided.
                            Yep. If information doesn't flow back and forth from local to Federal law enforcement, there isn't much point in having Federal law enforcement.

Comment

The FBI's small order of fries turned out to be a Double Whopper with all the fixings. Somebody better have some good answers when the investigation starts or heads will roll.

My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X