How to spend our money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to spend our money

1.5 billion authorized by Congress for 3 new Littoral Ships $1.5 billion.

Then what Dod ask for and what Congress authorized in the budget

Dod Congress

70 F35 90

14 F18 24

15 KC46A 17

7 P-8 10

6 V22 12

Ref Taxpayers for Common Sense.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Happens every year at budget time. Congress is game played with real money.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Don seems to have got his priorities right..-

Comment

You really thinks so, don't you. Care to explain how all the school shootings, this year, is keeping us safe

Taking care of our troops and vets?ha, cuts food stamps which some vets and even active duty count on. Supports the troops hahaha. A year gone and not able to visit them one time in war zones. Obama made the trip 4 times in his first year.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          You really thinks so, don't you. Care toe explain how all the school shootings, this year, is keeping us safe
          I hear the FBI botched up the tipoffs it had about how the shooter was planning something, so let's hope Don shakes them up..
          PS- Every citizen can play their part if they suspect somebody needs investigating, here's the Feds tipoff line-
          https://tips.fbi.gov/

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Old Spike View Post
            I hear the FBI botched up the tipoffs it had about how the shooter was planning something, so let's hope Don shakes them up..
            PS- Every citizen can play their part if they suspect somebody needs investigating, here's the Feds tipoff line-
            https://tips.fbi.gov/

Dodge the question, both of them.

Comment

..Taking care of our troops and vets? ha, cuts food stamps which some vets and even active duty count on. Supports the troops hahaha. A year gone and not able to visit them one time in war zones. Obama made the trip 4 times in his first year.
              If Obama cared for the troops I'm Nanny McPhee..
              He got 2000 of them killed during his 8 years of mismanagement, he couldn't run a watermelon stand, let alone a war!

Below: Obama's disrespectful sloppy "coffee cup salute", no wonder sassy Sarah mocked it-

Don shows how to do it right..-

Comment

FFS, bugger off to the forum where this belongs.
                "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
                Ernest Hemingway.

Comment

He is either blind or stupid or perhaps both.

Comment

He got 2000 of them killed during his 8 years of mismanagement, he couldn't run a watermelon stand, let alone a war!
                    That's the total amount, including those killed during Bush's terms. You sound more like your Belgian friend every day.

Comment

..Care to explain how all the school shootings, this year, is keeping us safe
                      Taking care of our troops and vets?ha, cuts food stamps which some vets and even active duty count on. Supports the troops hahaha. A year gone and not able to visit them one time in war zones. Obama made the trip 4 times in his first year.
                      1- What have school shootings got to do with Don?
                      2- Serving military personnel and vets LURV Don to bits..

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                        That's the total amount, including those killed during Bush's terms. You sound more like your Belgian friend every day.
                        I could hardly believe my ears when I heard your golden boy Obama say on TV- "Our aim in Afghanistan is not to defeat the Taliban but to contain them", what a puss..
                        So it dragged on and on for 8 years, yet he could have pulled the plug any time he wanted. I never thought I'd ever hear a US President say his aim is not to defeat the enemy!
                        I like MacArthurs view best-
                        "It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it"- Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Comment

I could hardly believe my ears when I heard your golden boy Obama say on TV- "Our aim in Afghanistan is not to defeat the Taliban but to contain them", what a puss..
                          So it dragged on and on for 8 years, yet he could have pulled the plug any time he wanted. I never thought I'd ever hear a US President say his aim is not to defeat the enemy!
                          I like MacArthurs view best-
                          "It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it"- Gen. Douglas MacArthur
                          "Moderation of warfare is imbecility" some smart person in history had observed and the whole war on terror has been that including W.Bush's efforts as well but Obama was much much worse ISIS wouldn't have been created if he had kept Forces in Iraq to stop them from their creation.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post
                            "Moderation of warfare is imbecility" some smart person in history had observed and the whole war on terror has been that including W.Bush's efforts as well but Obama was much much worse ISIS wouldn't have been created if he had kept Forces in Iraq to stop them from their creation.
                            Right, Obama and his babe Hillary were washouts (like most of our Euro politicians), always trying to appease muslims, I often wonder whose side they're on..

---------------------------------------------------------

YAY FOR DON..

Comment

Right, Obama and his babe Hillary were washouts (like most of our Euro politicians), always trying to appease muslims, I often wonder whose side they're on..

---------------------------------------------------------

YAY FOR DON..

The biggest brownnoser and who%e apologist of Muslim's terrorism and oppression in their culture is our current idiot spoiled manchild PM Justin Turdeau he's trying to break Canadians down to accept that Muslims are the future of our country.
                              He calls Muslims who fight for ISIS and other Islamic terrorists "Foreign terrorist travellers" and he won't prosecute them under Canadian law for fighting for them and he is instead reintergreting them back into Canadian society saying that they'll be a positive influence on Canadian society.
                              You don't know how lucky you are although your politicans suck too we'll vote this imbecile piece of sh!t out next year until then he's gambling that these serial killers don't kill any Canadians until we get a government that'll deal with them properly.

https://www.spencerfernando.com/2017...st-travellers/

Here's a video showing the intelligence of our Kindergartener minded Prime Minister.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X